Brummy Mummy #104 We are Anonymous, we infiltrate Zoom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just addressed this - it’s going to be 20 degrees this week! Ste told her 3 times already this morning apparently 😂
I’ve checked the weather app and highest is 18 degrees in Birmingham 🤷🏼‍♀️ Sooo where has cbbste got 20 degrees from?!

sorry if this has been mentioned

Reactions: 12
I’ve checked the weather app and highest is 18 degrees in Birmingham 🤷🏼‍♀️ Sooo where has cbbste got 20 degrees from?!

He was probably looking at the temperature for Brighton and dreaming of sex on the beach #bitrude ……it’s okay he will be back on grindr soon in his man shed pretending to get the lawnmower out

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She said in the vlog that she’s going to take FOUR suitcases to Disney. Holy tit I’m a bit of an over packer, but that’s mental, how much stuff does she actually take?! Unless she’s planning on bringing half of Target home with her of course! Also when she got excited at the idea of getting dressed up and taking photos of her outfits to then use as inspiration each day when she’s away. Good god woman get over yourself and shut up about your bleeping clothes. Nobody cares.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1135643
View attachment 1135646View attachment 1135647View attachment 1135649FOUR times over one set of stories. When I tell you. I want to literally go into a field and SCREAM. Where has this suddenly come from? It makes NO SENSE.
She’s probably heard someone else say it

let’s face it she’s not one for an original thought is she 🤨

Now I’m not saying that my house is minimalistic but Christ this is just giving me a panic attack!
There’s soooo much stuff that nothing can be seen properly or appreciated!!
She likes to think it’s eclectic when it’s just copied off others with over kill on the plants 🪴

Reactions: 13
Think she kept those awful green tiles as it was mentioned to her that they look like something out of Harry Potter. I dislike her lounge. I would rip out that fireplace and put in a log burner. And use a lighter colour on the walls to open it up. It's so sad that she used the same inky blue that MANY Instagrammers use in their homes.

Reactions: 20

20s towards the end of the week in Brum, not today, she's chatting sh$t as per. And what's with the me instead of MY on her captions?

I'm just catching up and my oldest daughter caught me laughing so looked over my shoulder..

Her exact words - wow that looks like miss trunchbull! Mini tattler here guys 🤣🤣
Fabulous likeness. My mini thinks she's disgusting, my eldest claimed they'd adopt themselves to another family if I'd have carried on like that!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Such a minor thing but it really infuriates me that she picks all of the kids clothes then puts them into outfits, why can’t a 9yo decide what tshirt and shorts to wear ?

Its a suffocating level of micro management, she needs to go back to work so she has something to focus her mind on!

Also my son similar age would refuse to wear a lot of those babyish tshirts!

Reactions: 16
Asking if she should get her saltwater sandals out or not, you know full well she will regardless 😂😂

God Babs. I know you read here so I’ll say it just for you - CALM THE duck DOWN. Yes it’s nice to see some sun. Yes it’s nice to wear sunglasses and maybe a lighter jacket. But it’s still March. It’s barely even 15 degrees. I walked the dog and it was windy and a bit chilly (altho I am down south, not in the tropical land of Brum). It’s early spring, not summer. Get in the bin with your sandals, sitting outside and mentioning the sun in every story. You are just making yourself look even more like an unhinged lunatic. Hope that helps 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 19
How will you be getting in? I think I was on the train a few Saturday nights ago and it was busy but not crammed and you could still easily get a seat. The wonderous stories looks ace and is perfect for kids and showcasing Birmingham in the run up to the commonwealth games. Obviously as she hasn’t been paid to promote it then Babs won’t be there (past her bedtime too!)
Thank you :) will probably get the train free parking at the station and all

Reactions: 6
We’re just to the north of Birmingham and there’s no way it’s sandals weather, it’s lovely and sunny and mild enough to switch to a lighter jacket than a Winter coat but there’s a strong cool wind.

Reactions: 8
It’s not sandal weather at all.. it’s 12 degrees and the wind is freezing. I’ve just walked the dogs in wellies as despite it being nice and bright out, it’s still very wet. She just keeps proving that she has absolutely no life other than to keep decorating for bizarre events (spring? Easter?) and discussing the same rubbish on repeat. It’s sad. I’ve lost count of the amount of videos she’s made showing primark tat she’s bought for disney holidays. Surely they’ve still got the disney tat she bought for the cruise? Or how about the stuff she bought for the Paris trip?? The last thing her children need is more disney primark tat!!

• Heart
Screenshot_20220319_123841.jpg

I see Coco the 🤡 is out and about today and could la'sop look more gormless ? Might have to up the hrt cos my hormones plummeted into me slippers 🙊.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.