Brummy Mummy #104 We are Anonymous, we infiltrate Zoom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think the Babettes understand the concept of seasons? Why are they always shocked by them?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Awwww look the circus has lent out a couple of clowns to entertain the neighbourhood!
Seriously that jumpsuit is truly beyond hideous on her. And he looks as gormless and uninterested as ever. Honestly they both just look THICK as planks!
And Emma, I am in the SW and it’s 12C here and very windy -took the dog for a good run on the beach earlier ( bet you’re jealous!!!!) and wore a coat hat and scarf cos it’s MARCH and not bloody tropical you daft twit!
Like numerous others have said - shut the duck up about the weather. We know you have zero content but really if the weather is all you’ve got just give it up now. Washed up has been.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s always clamouring for the next thing. Bit of sunshine and off she goes, talking about sandals and shorts and sitting in the garden.

I’ve been out sorting my heap of a garden out, got all hot moving stuff, but after 5 mins of having a sit down and a breather, I was feeling a bit chilly and put my bug jumper back on.There’s not a chance I’d be sat out there relaxing, it’s not warm enough.

She can never just enjoy anything, it’s like she tries so desperately to run away from the present and into spring/easter/summer/halloween/autumn/christmasthe same bloody loop year after year, barging headlong into each new thing months too soon.

She’s go so many issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So not only do we have to endure endless stories of her contemplating putting her washing (or rice) on the line, we also have to see other people's washing on their lines that have tagged her in the video/photo. People are sad and bizarre, they really are

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So not only do we have to endure endless stories of her contemplating putting her washing (or rice) on the line, we also have to see other people's washing on their lines that have tagged her in the video/photo. People are sad and bizarre, they really are
Can you imagine taking a photo of your bloody washing of all things, uploading it to instagram and tagging a total stranger?

What the duck is wrong with these people!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
i genuinely think she is so unhappy and miserable with her present life that she has to push forward to whatever event is coming up next. Despite the fact that on the surface she has all you could wish for and more, it’s not enough for her and is not making her happy.
I can’t understand why she can’t enjoy the present. I’m one of life’s planners and forward thinkers but after my husband had cancer, followed by covid and now the Ukraine, I just want to celebrate today.

sorry bit deep and I’m 2 miles away over the Black Country border from her and it’s def not shitwater sandal weather!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I was in the local shopping centre earlier; I saw a woman wearing a vest top and shorts with sandals... it's still March. It's 10° real feel...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 1135643
View attachment 1135646View attachment 1135647View attachment 1135649FOUR times over one set of stories. When I tell you. I want to literally go into a field and SCREAM. Where has this suddenly come from? It makes NO SENSE.
Yes! Why doesn't she conclude the sentence!? "When I tell you my girl EATS books, I mean she ruddy devours them" or something to that effect? Surely?

View attachment 1135722View attachment 1135724She totally only kept those fireplace tiles because Sarah Turner has them in her kitchen and so Babs thinks they must be trendy, but she secretly hates them and has done her absolute best to hide them behind a rainforest of identical plants (three mother in laws tongue crammed onto one shelf?!)
And because the Babettes compared it to the Ministry of Magic fireplaces in Harry Potter. SHE never liked it from the start. Honestly, it's HER house, if she doesn't like the tiles she can change them or get rid of that fire surround altogether? She is so insecure about everything, she always needs the Babettes advice or approval before she "decides" (except when they went to iceland and the Babettes suggested warm clothing, of course).

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
The woman is a walking contradiction. In the vlog she begrudges spending £7.99 on a t-shirt for Ethan, yet thinks nothing of splashing out on expensive tit for herself. A t-shirt which by the way she bought in a bigger size so it lasts! £7.99 for a top that will last for two years seems good value to me.

Also she should not be that out of breath walking up the stairs to her office! 😮

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Is she actually on some kind of narcotic substance? Its warm enough to give up your winter coat but it is not warm enough to be running around in sumerclothes banging on about sandals

• Haha
Is she actually on some kind of narcotic substance? Its warm enough to give up your winter coat but it is not warm enough to be running around in sumerclothes banging on about sandals
It's a hot flush induced sandal

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Good god those converse she loves so much are positively STRAINING across her fat trotters!!
She really has no clue with fashion. She ALWAYS without fail looks a sight! Nothing fits properly, she always buys such cheap crap and it ALWAYS looks cheap!!!
Why doesn’t she actually invest in some decent pieces? Go somewhere that’s not bleeping Primark for once. Buy a size that fits ( like a 22 not an 18!) and get some decent underwear with support. duck me she’s a state!

Reactions: 20
Actually disgusted that she only takes two pairs of PJS on a two week trip 🤮 The thought of wearing your PJS for a week is utterly grim
give her some credit! it's progress in the fact that she's realised two weeks wearing the same pair of pyjamas is gross - especially in the florida heat! urgh. although admittedly, i doubt it will stop HER festering in the same pair of unwashed, stinky pyjamas day and night for weeks at a time, even pulling them back on after a bath. 🤢🤢

• Sick
Why are her kids on the baby rides at Drayton manor 😂 what tween wants to go to Thomas land, this is an actual joke surely 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 1135722View attachment 1135724She totally only kept those fireplace tiles because Sarah Turner has them in her kitchen and so Babs thinks they must be trendy, but she secretly hates them and has done her absolute best to hide them behind a rainforest of identical plants (three mother in laws tongue crammed onto one shelf?!)
i swear she justified keeping those hideous tiles because the babettes ADORED them, claiming they gave them HP vibes and flooded her comments with crap like "fireplace goals"! she kept them because the babettes claimed to love them, and she's constantly seeking approval and validation from her adoring "fans" - hence why she's constantly seeking validation when she poses in hideous outfits and asks for validation that she looks "cute". 🤦🏻‍♀️

plus before deciding she was going to rebrand herself as a "style icon", she totally flirted with the idea of focusing on interior design - especially after moving and having an entire hobbit house to decorate - and obvs aimed for the babettes to be jealous of her and her design "skills" in the hope it would reel in followers and land her with loads of #gifted paint and wallpaper ads. 🤦🏻‍♀️

ultimately, she's stuck with an ugly fireplace that she desperately tries to conceal with her "plant babies" because she HATES it, yet the babettes totally trolled her into keeping it! 👌🏻🤣

Reactions: 14
Urgh. Just watched the first minute of the latest Disney packing vlog. Turned it off after a minute as she's just too annoying to watch. Her nose is so shiny! Too much highlighter is not a good thing Babs.
And why is she acting like she only has the weekends to pack?! She literally has all week, every week. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why are her kids on the baby rides at Drayton manor 😂 what tween wants to go to Thomas land, this is an actual joke surely 😂
forcing the toddlers poor kids to pose for a photo outside thomas land and next to the fat controller with thomas the tank? is she trolling us?! 🤣

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.