Brummy Mummy #103 Watch your children cringe as you flash your minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5.30 and she’s sat watching tv in her pjs she such a slob 🤢 aren’t most parents stood in the kitchen now cooking after a full day of work or childcare. She’s ridiculous

Reactions: 30
I think she schedules her Twitter feed, cos y'know she's super busy...
As for the allergies and perimenopause, get.a.grip.

Reactions: 17
5.30 and she’s sat watching tv in her pjs she such a slob 🤢 aren’t most parents stood in the kitchen now cooking after a full day of work or childcare. She’s ridiculous
Anyone who is in their pyjamas at 5.30, probably eating junk food or processed food, drinking some sort of alcohol and watching TV is NOT handling life like a BOSS

Reactions: 27
She’s been told to tone it down, I suspect her management have been watching & advising her how to handle it.

Reactions: 23
I'm embarrassed for her.
She is behaving as though she has survived an ordeal
Escaping bombs and leaving family behind is a traumatic ordeal
Being asked two questions by zoom is just standard behaviour

As if she she is milking this when there is a war going on
Agreed, if she’s that mentally fragile then for her own sanity she should not be in the ‘job’ she’s in now. She’s clearly not happy either with herself, her figure her ‘werk ‘and her increasingly grown up children who will only become more independent . I’d dislike her life ! .

She can’t possibly control everything that’s said about her , however hard she’s tries with jumping on the delete button. Ultimately, if you chose to parade your life and your poor families’ lives in front of the public (and make money off it) then you need to accept that the public have a right to reply .. hold a different opinion and challenge you on things - we have freedom of speech here Babs if you’re aware of the concept. If you can’t stand the heat wrt social media then get out of the kitchen !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Three things from those stories..
1. How is she already in her pjs at quarter past 5? (I know she does it everyday but it still shocks me that a mother of 2 - who she claims have loads of after school activities/clubs - can be in her pjs this early)
2. She hasn’t washed her hair (I’m going to assume she probably hasn’t showered either if she’s been having a one woman pity party all day) but the first thing I’d do if I’d got a train to an event, got all sweaty at said event and then got a train home (presumably) would be to have a shower and wash my hair - for hygiene purposes obviously - but also because of the extra germs from the event and train. It may be slightly less likely now but she could still catch covid and then we really would be on for one massive meltdown😂😂 (maybe I’m just paranoid but I have to shower and wash my hair after being on public transport or somewhere busy. Obviously that’s natural but I couldn’t sit unwashed for that long after being somewhere busy with the thought of extra covid germs on me)
3. She’s embarrassed? You should be bloody ashamed of the way you reacted to those questions Emma. They are really things you should be more concerned about. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and give your content a long, hard look. Stop selling out your entire family for the sake of your ever-failing “career”.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She’s messed up so it’s Humble pie instead of period cake this month for our babs!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Anyone who is in their pyjamas at 5.30, probably eating junk food or processed food, drinking some sort of alcohol and watching TV is NOT handling life like a BOSS
HAHA!! You have literally just described me at this precise moment. But I'm doing it because I've come away from a meeting this afternoon with parents who are planning their child's funeral, and this one has really hit me hard for some reason, definitely NOT handling it like a boss.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
HAHA!! You have literally just described me at this precise moment. But I'm doing it because I've come away from a meeting this afternoon with parents who are planning their child's funeral, and this one has really hit me hard for some reason, definitely NOT handling it like a boss.
Nobody could handle that like a boss!! Deal with it in whatever way you want, I’m sure all the cowbags agree❤

• Heart
Reactions: 31
That's really a hard thing to deal with. I'm not judging you.

Babs eternal mistake is pretending she's OK and a boss at life when she's not. It makes her life so much worse. Fake it til you make it is fine but she's not making it, she's just suppressing her unhappiness

• Heart
Reactions: 19
i have no words, only love and support for you right now. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It really grips my tit when the babettes all fawn over their leader. How can they assume comments were 'trolling' when they've only got Babs' word for it. She literally was asked 2 perfectly reasonable questions and she kicked off. They're all bleeping demented . My phone froze on this 🤢⬇.
Screenshot_20220309_175246.jpg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I’ve been in my pjs since 2:30, I’m having a glass of wine, eating a Mars Bar crispy cake and watching Swamp People.

Total Boss here! 🤣

(In my defence, my youngest has chicken pox and I was up til 5am with her. I got 2 hours kip and have spent the day tending to her, baking, making dinner & cleaning. She asked me to put on my pjs to snuggle on the sofa. And Swamp People was her pick! 🤣)

Edit - Sorry @yellow_daisies I posted this before reading yours. I’m sorry you had such a hard day. I hope you’re ok. You are most definitely a Boss!! X

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I wish I was in my pjs and I will ne in an hour but yes not long got in from cricket kids all showered dinner just about to be served husband still working (from home) does she put her pjs on before a shower or before dinner?

Reactions: 11
I'm not in my pjs 🙃 and I won't be until much later

It really grips my tit when the babettes all fawn over their leader. How can they assume comments were 'trolling' when they've only got Babs' word for it. She literally was asked 2 perfectly reasonable questions and she kicked off. They're all bleeping demented . My phone froze on this 🤢⬇.View attachment 1113670
Which part of her mothering do they admire? It's baffling

Reactions: 15
ffs, her pity post has worked perfectly. the babettes are flooding the comments claiming they were all super worried about their kween. urgh. just duck off.

and note how she hasn't shared her "woe is me" on FB! presumably she doesn't want to draw attention to herself after hackgate, and be forced to deal with further comments from concerned babettes asking questions and accusing her of lying! #awks 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
ffs, her pity post has worked perfectly. the babettes are flooding the comments claiming they were all super worried about their kween. urgh. just duck off.

and note how she hasn't shared her "woe is me" on FB! presumably she doesn't want to draw attention to herself after hackgate, and be forced to deal with further comments from concerned babettes asking questions and accusing her of lying! #awks 🤣
Hackgate 👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
she replied to them on facebook, sorry kinda new here so not fully confident on adding screenshots, but she did reply.

Reactions: 5
Poor show from Fabletics for choosing someone who actively makes reels mocking people who exercise, to advertise their clothing.

Reactions: 17
Poor show from Fabletics for choosing someone who actively makes reels mocking people who exercise, to advertise their clothing.
I don't think flabletics is for people who exercise, it's for people exactly like Babs who pretend they've got all their tit together in life, like exercising regularly, and these clothes are there to be photographed in only to give the illusion one exercises, not to be worn to do actual exercise

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.