Brummy Mummy #103 Watch your children cringe as you flash your minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can edit out the names normally. I went onto the post as it said ‘13 replies’ to that comment but I can’t see them so assume they’re deleted?
i can still see them! took a few screenshots before they are swiftly deleted! babs won't be impressed that a babette is accusing her of lying - an entirely valid accusation - or that she contacted the uni and told them about babs' false claims that their zoom meeting was hacked! and not out of spite because she's a troll - which babs will claim - but because she was genuinely anxious - which babs should understand, given her own "anxiety". genuinely hope there are repercussions to her lies now the uni has been made aware! 🤞🏻

Screenshot_20220309_162134.jpg

Screenshot_20220309_161723.jpg

Screenshot_20220309_161756.jpg

Screenshot_20220309_161913.jpg

Screenshot_20220309_162031.jpg

Screenshot_20220309_162101.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Maybe she just looks extra grim today because she's hungover and mortified so she doesn't want to post stories

Reactions: 11
If she blames anyone it will be because she feels like an absolute twit. Her behaviour yesterday was appalling.

I think she is sitting in her hobbit house crying and feeling embarrassed because she showed her true colours > and then perpetuated the situation by attempting to point the finger at others.

Consider this your job performance review.
Can’t see her being invited back for another Zoom talk anytime soon. Especially with all the emails they are now getting from the Babettes crying because they think they got hacked.

She literally ruins it for herself and it’s just another entity that won’t work with her again. If she was a professional in any way she would have ignored the comments or directed them head on. Not threatened her hosts she was going to flounce off.

But now all the Babettes think we’re all part of Anonymous, hacking a university call to “harass” the yellow one and steal their identities.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
i can still see them! took a few screenshots before they are swiftly deleted! babs won't be impressed that a babette is accusing her of lying - an entirely valid accusation - or that she contacted the uni and told them about babs' false claims that their zoom meeting was hacked! and not out of spite because she's a troll - which babs will claim - but because she was genuinely anxious - which babs should understand, given her own "anxiety". genuinely hope there are repercussions to her lies now the uni has been made aware! 🤞🏻

View attachment 1113403
View attachment 1113404
View attachment 1113405
View attachment 1113406
View attachment 1113408
View attachment 1113407
That sarcastic comment from a babette about taking details off their Facebook is so out order

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20220309_164633.jpg

Ha, a comment from someone in reply to a Babette blowing smoke up Babs' arse on her vlog gushing what a role model Bab is for E 🙊.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Can’t see her being invited back for another Zoom talk anytime soon. Especially with all the emails they are now getting from the Babettes crying because they think they got hacked.

She literally ruins it for herself and it’s just another entity that won’t work with her again. If she was a professional in any way she would have ignored the comments or directed them head on. Not threatened her hosts she was going to flounce off.

But now all the Babettes think we’re all part of Anonymous, hacking a university call to “harass” the yellow one and steal their identities.
Cowbag and Anonymous Hacker... My CV is growing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I watched the haul, she's bought wooden easter eggs for the toddlers to colour in on the plane to Florida, poor bloody kids.
why the duck is babs planning to decorate the house with easter bunting and bunnies when she's literally spending easter in florida?! any excuse to adorn every possible surface with easily-accessible sugar - jars of mini eggs and saucers full of creme eggs! plus the "festive" lemon bakewells -?! - which she's keeping up in top top for herself, because babs does not know the meaning of "good sharing". 🤣

wow, those colour-in eggs are literally aimed at infants! so embarrassing that she's going to give them to a nine and eleven year old - who "love colouring in" to keep them entertained on the plane, and even more embarrassing that she's publicising this information to the world. the kids may enjoy colouring, but there are age-appropriate colouring books that they'd surely enjoy far. more than a wooden egg with the most basic of patterns and pack of tit felt tips!

not only that, but she's bought little easter bunny shaped fluffy bags to pack and take to florida with them, because the easter bunny will be preparing an egg hunt for the toddlers - obvs babs will be packing bags of mini creme eggs, because she doesn't like american chocolate! and just to reassure. you cowbags - you have no need to worry, because the kids will return home to a huge stash of full-sized easter eggs and chocolate from the easter bunny and all the famalam! they may be spending easter at disney, but they absolutely will. not be missing out! 🤦🏻‍♀️

also, both erin and ethan will apparently be forced to wear the bunny ear headbands on easter sunday to walk around the parks at disney! cringe!

and ofc she's prioritised buying them kits to decorate easter bonnets to wear to SCHOOL! admittedly, i don't have children - but is an easter bonnet parade actually still a thing once kids leave toddler group?! hats adorned with sunflower decorations, and "cure" stickers in the shape of lambs, bumble bees and chicks? really?! i thought we'd established that the kids aren't toddlers! apparently, erin will be making one, even if she refuses to actually wear it, and she will be posing with it "popped on her head" for a photo for "mummy" to plaster all over SM.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
why the duck is babs planning to decorate the house with easter bunting and bunnies when she's literally spending easter in florida?! any excuse to adorn every possible surface with easily-accessible sugar - jars of mini eggs and saucers full of creme eggs! plus the "festive" lemon bakewells -?! - which she's keeping up in top top for herself, because babs does not know the meaning of "good sharing". 🤣

wow, those colour-in eggs are literally aimed at infants! so embarrassing that she's going to give them to a nine and eleven year old - who "love colouring in" to keep them entertained on the plane, and even more embarrassing that she's publicising this information to the world. the kids may enjoy colouring, but there are age-appropriate colouring books that they'd surely enjoy far. more than a wooden egg with the most basic of patterns and pack of tit felt tips!

not only that, but she's bought little easter bunny shaped fluffy bags to pack and take to florida with them, because the easter bunny will be preparing an egg hunt for the toddlers - obvs babs will be packing bags of mini creme eggs, because she doesn't like american chocolate! and just to reassure. you cowbags - you have no need to worry, because the kids will return home to a huge stash of full-sized easter eggs and chocolate from the easter bunny and all the famalam! they may be spending easter at disney, but they absolutely will. not be missing out! 🤦🏻‍♀️

also, both erin and ethan will apparently be forced to wear the bunny ear headbands on easter sunday to walk around the parks at disney! cringe!

and ofc she's prioritised buying them kits to decorate easter bonnets to wear to SCHOOL! admittedly, i don't have children - but is an easter bonnet parade actually still a thing once kids leave toddler group?! hats adorned with sunflower decorations, and "cure" stickers in the shape of lambs, bumble bees and chicks? really?! i thought we'd established that the kids aren't toddlers! apparently, erin will be making one, even if she refuses to actually wear it, and she will be posing with it "popped on her head" for a photo for "mummy" to plaster all over SM.
my boy is 10, and i cannot remember when he last did a bonnet.
my 6 year old has been bringing home large paper flat eggs to decorate, and take back into school where they are used as decorations, and then brought home.

we do a family egg hunt, which my 10 year old is half bothered with. He will get a few eggs, and go back to whatever he was doing before.

im actually embarrassed for Erin.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Most people have to put up with tit in their jobs regularly! I’m a nurse too and I’ve been spoken to like absolute rat tit by some patients and relatives before, one relative once physically backed me in to a corner once. But normal people have to act professionally and just get the duck on with it! She’s a giant toddler throwing her toys out of the pram.
Absolutely, my sister in law was almost strangled by a patient who used her IV. But she just got on with it and brushed it off like “ yeah we get attacked all the time” 👀

But ultimately two questions were asked and she’s massively exaggerated things

so reasons for MIA are

She’s either been bollocked by the Uni for hinting the zoom was hacked and is crying

dads not well

Steve’s left her

she’s walking back to Birmingham

therapist said chill the duck out and take a day off

she’s at the police station compiling a report of insanely clever cowbags

she’s compiling a large post about being trolled

• Haha
  • Heart
She’s back on IG! Not as “all woe is me” as I thought she was going to be tbh! 😂

Reactions: 14

This is what pisses me off (pardon my rant)

Tattle Life is viewed poorly because we are seen as individuals who bully influencers who LIE and have NO accountability.

We are not hackers. We are not criminals. We are average people who cannot sit idly by and watch blatant hypocrisy for profit.

Because the university did not screen attendees (or their guest speaker) they now have this hacking situation to contend with. Does the blame fall on Blabs' shoulders? Yes. Yes, it does. She is burying herself in a hole and everyone around her is too afraid to take the shovel away. And that's what happens when you don't have any self-respect, morality or humility.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s back on IG! Not as “all woe is me” as I thought she was going to be tbh! 😂
Think even she knows if she tried that this time she’d be called out for creating the drama to start with 😂😂

🎉TINGO 🎉 to me with her doc appointment today. Apparently for both peri menopause and allergies. God she’s lucky discussing 2 ailments in 1 appointment

• Haha
How r a toy has she been “vulnerable”! She went on a zoom call to which she’d been invited as speaker?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bloody woman.

She's about as peri menopausal as my husband.

We know she has a regular cycle because she insists on telling us.

Your just fat and unhealthy Emma.

Get off the bandwagon.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.