Brummy Mummy #103 Watch your children cringe as you flash your minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s too many of you to quote but I agree with you all. Definitely drumming up for a woe is me post. The cowbags will be blamed of course. Will we have an at home bathroom breakdown?

Reactions: 23
Maybe her account has been hacked by someone to stop her posting ,and as much as she annoys me i hope its nothing to do with her dad being unwell

Reactions: 13
If she blames anyone it will be because she feels like an absolute twit. Her behaviour yesterday was appalling.

I think she is sitting in her hobbit house crying and feeling embarrassed because she showed her true colours > and then perpetuated the situation by attempting to point the finger at others.

Consider this your job performance review.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I honestly think her mangement dropped her in the tit it’s younger cliental.. she’s old and not doing enough for them so they shoved her at an event like this.. with the promise of you’ll be cool and hip.. it’ll be fun just try it.. go on! Instyle are NOT going to be interested in her.. they wear next to nothing! If her manger gave a tit he’d be trying for crew clothing, joules etc
i genuinely think it's because btec paul and the gang at optimus talent are used to representing younger clients. babs sticks out like a huge, hairy thumb - she's a good twenty years older than everyone else they represent, and the only one with kids - yet they don't seem to recognise that they need to use a different approach to help her appeal to brands, thus find her "werk"!

since her recent meeting with btec paul, babs has hugely increased her tiktok content - like, it's been her primary focus - presumably because btec paul is used to encouraging his younger clients to have a strong presence on tiktok! but with babs, it's beyond cringe and she's totally failing - because people don't use tiktok to watch a 44 year old woman stick labels on jars and try on her frock hauls. it's the same with the event last night - it just seems btec paul is desperately using the same tactics he would to help younger clients increase engagement, but it's obviously a total car crash. babs vs tiktok and ITS events full of much younger instahuns is embarrassing. either he's run out of ideas of what to do with her, or he's actively trying to ensure she destroys her "career" so he can justify ditching her! tbh, he really just needs to man up and scribble her off his "talent" list. surely he's aware that he's dragging down his reputation simply by associating with her! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Maybe her account has been hacked by someone to stop her posting ,and as much as she annoys me i hope its nothing to do with her dad being unwell
Even if her silence is nothing to do with her dad. She will now spin it so it is

Reactions: 13
Maybe Birmingham Uni have been in touch about claims of 'hacking' 🤔 🧐
After that tit show they should revoke her degree to preserve the integrity of the university.

She was an embarrassment.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Don’t worry cowbags she will keep us enthralled with thrilling content on Sunday to make up for being absent today ……when was her phone all with the doc was that this week maybe he’s told her she’s allergic to the gram 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻…..bet she’d take a fuckin piriton then and muddle through 🤬🤬🤬……either that or she had to have an emergency groupon therapy session a day early today

Reactions: 22
Why did she get to take a guest yesterday? I didn’t see anyone else with a guest
probably because it's necessary for the tantrum kween to be accompanied by a child minder to such events - y'know, to ensure she acts appropriately, doesn't scream "troll" if someone says something she doesn't agree with, and to keep a close eye on her alcohol consumption so she doesn't go too wild with the free cocks, haul herself up on the bar, twerking aggressively and flashing her crotch! 🤣

and ofc, her contract undoubtedly states that it's imperative that she is accompanied by a human shield to any event she is invited to - y'know, to grab whenever there's a camera pointed in her general direction, so ensure she can quickly obscure her gunt! 👌🏻

i also find it funny that she made a huge deal about the fact that the babettes supposedly suggested she added a bright blazer to accessorise her dress, when the overwhelming majority of the guests last night were wearing red blazers! she obviously fully intended on wearing one - hence the umming and ahhhhing as she tried blazers on her stories last week, obviously dropping hints prior to events, knowing damn well the babettes would remember and advise she buy one! it's all so desperate! babs was always going to buy blazer - especially as she needed something with longer sleeves to conceal the bingo wings she's so painfully insecure about! because remember, body confidence is not about accepting your body regardless of its appearance - it's all about purposefully concealing your insecurities! 👌🏻

Reactions: 15
don’t be silly, her dad is some prime content for her to exploit if golden girl isn’t up to much.

Reactions: 9
Not all of us are Teachers or Governers, I "work" at my Husband's own business 😂 She's such a TOOL. Anyway, what could she do about it? She's got to be 100% sure of identities and have absolute proof, the burden of proof is on her, not on the person she "thinks" it could be. If she were to pursue anything, it would have to be by legal means. She cannot just "out" or doxx people, or contact their employers/peers because she would be acting illegally and could be in very serious trouble - and she knows it.

Gossip sites are not illegal. Everything discussed on here is EVERYTHING she has put out there herself.

Also, she's a massive bleeping HYPOCRITE! This is a gossip site for social media fame wannabees (amongst others like tv celebs etc). Well, up until last week, Babs followed a worldwide celebrity gossip account called Deuxmoi which absolutely SAVAGES people, & its "members" send in all sorts of information on people, such as rude/cruel behaviour, cheating, scams, abuse (sexual/mental/physical), finances, appearance/looks etc., etc., .... therefore, Babs is a hypocrite because her reading that is no different to anyone reading/commenting on Tattle.

So duck off Babs, you annoying POS.
i often feel almost as woke as babs herself, single-handedly challenging all the cowbag stereotypes! 💪🏻 i'm not a teacher or a school governer or even a mother! that said, i'll happily take the label of "insanely clever", despite my lack of a masters! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
This silence and her reaction yesterday so how fragile she is (as we’ve all been saying for ages). I hope this makes her reflect and make some positive changes (it won’t).

Reactions: 21
Wonder how her lecturing opportunities are looking now........🤔

In all seriousness I hope this gives her the wake up call she needs. The damage she is doing to her own mental health and the exposure of her kids/sick parents.

Reactions: 24
Wonder how her lecturing opportunities are looking now........🤔

In all seriousness I hope this gives her the wake up call she needs. The damage she is doing to her own mental health and the exposure of her kids/sick parents.
As well as the tantrum, she was clearly very unprepared. I don't think there will be any lecturing opportunities, especially with the domestic violence articles. Was the dv a question yesterday ?

Reactions: 17
She's tweeted 4 times today .
So she can tweet, so she’s fine and ABSOLUTELY milking this for sympathy later and being her usual manipulative self to up her engagement. She really is quite unbelievable. Cannot answer a simple question without resorting to threats. If the host of yesterdays debacle had asked her the same questions, what would she have done?!? Left the zoom?!
She really has a massively over inflated opinion of herself. She is absolutely nothing special. A (crap) mum who fiddles about on the internet a bit and calls it a job. Pathetic woman.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.