Brummy Mummy #103 Watch your children cringe as you flash your minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hacking comments on FB seem to be referring to a fake account. I wonder if Emma/the Babettes think this has anything to do with Tattlers legitimately accessing the public Zoom.

Reactions: 17
The babettes must be distraught….they’ll be going out of their minds with worry at the lengthy absence of their beloved Kween Babs! 😱

But don’t worry…it’s all part of Babs plan for maximum impact, I’m expecting a woe is me, pity post anytime soon 🤔!!

Reactions: 23
I'm pretty fed up of her pity posts. If she doesn't like this job stop complaining and find another job. People leave jobs for ones that make them happier evey day, staying at a job that makes you miserable isn't heroic

Reactions: 36
I bet Bab has gone directly to Brum police station and demanded that all us 🐄👜 and hackers are arrested immediately. Accessing a public meeting and expressing opinions about Bab on here, must be a crime, surely??🙄

How can she get to 44 and not understand that people can have opposing opinions and that it is ok!?
Because she failed to learn what most of us learn in infant school- not everyone will like you, and not everyone will agree with you. The fact that in her mid- 40s she literally cannot cope with two (totally valid) questions about her so-called career speaks volumes about her emotional maturity. Its never nice when people don't like you, but if you're really that pathetic "influencer" ain't the job for you!! She doesn't have boundaries, she has an echo chamber.

There is a meltdown / woe is me post coming up. Will include things such as ‘I feel like I should give up my SM life’ etc etc.
She's so obviously disappeared in an effort to turn yesterday's flop around and milk maximum engagement out of the concerned babettes. I've said it before and I'll say it again, she might be thick af, but she plats those devoted babettes like little Mickey shaped fiddles.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s definitely milking this for all it’s worth. DeliberatEly not posting so the fawning Babbettes post asking where she is? Even though, you know, …….she doesn’t read her dms🙄🙄
Shes nothing but a manipulative witch. She will be loving this. Sad cow.
If you find being on SM as your ‘career’ so hard then give it up?
She won’t though because she earns a decent amount plus the freebies. She won’t get another job with same earning potential. So she’s stuck.

Reactions: 26
Waiting for the sob story post. She's so predictable. I go into work meetings every single day where I am challenged on something or someone questions my thinking or logic behind something and you take it on the chin and crack on. Yeah ok sometimes I come off a call and feel a bit flat but I would never say to my boss 'im leaving this meeting now because I don't like the questions'. She claims that this is her job but she's not very professional. Guessing if she wants a career as a lecturer she won't be asked to return to present at the University of Birmingham 🤣🤣

Reactions: 33
I watched the haul, she's bought wooden easter eggs for the toddlers to colour in on the plane to Florida, poor bloody kids.

• Haha
  • Wow
I don’t know how she’ll ever recover from this …. CBBSte will be in the firing line for all the #emotions. Will there be comfort eating?? Stay tuned 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We could issue a missing person poster. But would we use her doctored photo or the one that really looks like Bab?

• Haha
Ahh, the classic ‘act like something dramatic has happened and then go silent’ way to drum up engagement.

Reactions: 25
When I was nursing I used to get relatives who were stressed and upset and they’d take it out on me. Did I flounce off or moan? Well I might have moaned to colleagues I guess but no you just get on with it as part of the job. Trouble is with her she has NO-ONE to answer to, really. BTech Paul doesn’t exactly keep her in line! If things don’t go her way -ie someone dares to disagree or call her out she has the audacity to say this is MY Insta page so if I don’t like what you’re saying I will block you. It’s so arrogant and immature. I bet Ste doesn’t ever disagree with her or her parents.
She’s nothing but a spoiled entitled witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
OK, so we all know what she's doing because she is PREDICTABLE AS duck, but when do we think she'll be back?? Tonight with "I just needed some time", tomorrow to give it the full 24 hour impact, or is she planning on stringing it out for a few days?

Reactions: 18
When I was nursing I used to get relatives who were stressed and upset and they’d take it out on me. Did I flounce off or moan? Well I might have moaned to colleagues I guess but no you just get on with it as part of the job. Trouble is with her she has NO-ONE to answer to, really. BTech Paul doesn’t exactly keep her in line! If things don’t go her way -ie someone dares to disagree or call her out she has the audacity to say this is MY Insta page so if I don’t like what you’re saying I will block you. It’s so arrogant and immature. I bet Ste doesn’t ever disagree with her or her parents.
I can't believe she used to be a teacher of teenagers. Surely they gave her plenty of cheek at times and she would have just got on with it I assume. Although saying that our form teacher at the comp was very young at the time and we weren't the worst behaved group, but she regularly used to cry because she couldn't control us and then go and tell the head of year. The Babs of today would definitely be like that .

Reactions: 20
There's no way Babs would cope working in nursing/caring. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Emma was one of "those" relatives when visiting nanny Joyce - you know would throw a hissy fit because they WANT a cup of tea - when you've got multiple call bells going off and tea making facilities for relatives are right there 🙄

Reactions: 21
The babettes must be distraught….they’ll be going out of their minds with worry at the lengthy absence of their beloved Kween Babs! 😱

But don’t worry…it’s all part of Babs plan for maximum impact, I’m expecting a woe is me, pity post anytime soon 🤔!!
It will be later this afternoon

like a public announcement

for maximum engagement 😙

• Haha
  • Heart
Most people have to put up with tit in their jobs regularly! I’m a nurse too and I’ve been spoken to like absolute rat tit by some patients and relatives before, one relative once physically backed me in to a corner once. But normal people have to act professionally and just get the duck on with it! She’s a giant toddler throwing her toys out of the pram.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm embarrassed for her.
She is behaving as though she has survived an ordeal
Escaping bombs and leaving family behind is a traumatic ordeal
Being asked two questions by zoom is just standard behaviour

As if she she is milking this when there is a war going on

• Heart
Reactions: 38
This isn't a job or a career, it's a vanity project. It's all about making herself feel good and special, in particular about the way she looks and the clothes she wears.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Maybe Birmingham Uni have been in touch about claims of 'hacking' 🤔 🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.