Brummy Mummy #103 Watch your children cringe as you flash your minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why did LP stop having anything to do with each other?
im a little behind on that one 😂
seeing pictures from the event online, and is she even there yet 😂 come on babs, tattle is waiting for another caught in the wild photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Actual footage of Babs consuming her train snacks. On a one way ticket to breakdown ville. Choo Choo 🚂🚃

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She’s laying on the woe is me on her Facebook. Crying that she was hacked and overplaying how trolled she is. Babetttes are lapping it ip! Bore off you fanny! No idea what the talk was supppsed to achieve? Whst bias is she breaking?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
12 mins in she mentioned the trolls... I was waiting and timing it!
And by 12.40 she was threatening to leave over 2 questions and i thought she was quite rude to the ladies hosting it. The people were kicked off I think but she shoe horned in talking about the police files and the fact that the trolls are teachers and governors and that "they know their names" 🙄🤦‍♀️
She then said she felt physically sick talking to someone asking a genuine question before finishing off very abruptly snapping at the poor person that "SHE'S FINE"!!!!! The poor lady wasn't even asking, she was trying to say that it helped normal mums seeing her struggle with kids, menopause and an ill family member. Very very rattled indeed. She'll be needing a lie down now that's for sure!
Yeah, the Menopause featured heavily too 🙄😴
God she’s a twit. She knows no names, which is why she continues to ask if people are aware of tattle. Bloody police files my ass. Pretty sure the police have much more important things to be cracking on with. Also. She looks awful.

Reactions: 23
So were the ‘nasty’ questions the ones screenshot and posted in here? Or were there actual nasty questions/comments?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Handled it like a boss?! Oh my god, she is delusional! She had a paddy and I'm pretty sure most people on the zoom didn't have a clue what was going on! It's not like someone called her a grellow lazy bint to her face 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wait, babs is off to the Very Neko event? Well isn’t this the day that keeps on giving. I’ll see you there babs (though you haven’t been in the group chat that was setup). See you at the Townhouse Hotel babs 😘
babs will definitely be feeling sick now! 🤣

oh please take one for team cowbags 🐮👜 and snap a few unedited "in the wild" photos of the grellow one! she's already said that she's planning to wear the low cut frock that displays her "cracking rack" despite it quite evidently being far too small, and stated in response to a babette that the "fashion event" involves a "fancy dinner", thus it's an odd choice of dress when she struggles to even sit down it - let alone eat a meal! her dress is going to be splitting at the seams! 🤣

i hope you enjoy your evening! i certainly will, knowing how on edge babs will be having undoubtedly spent the train ride doomscrolling tattle! she'll be spending the entire event totally distracted and scribbling on her police files! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The University will be interested to hear her hacking theory I'm sure. It is a very serious accusation she's making toward the University's security and safe guarding.

She may also want to contact the CEO of Zoom

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
The thing so though her fans believe her. So if all that was said was what has been posted on here and there were no hackers or people shouting at her etc. her explanation is different and for the vast majority that’s what they will believe. Her version of events.

The link was posted on here and so was able to be seen by anyone so it might not even have been tattlers asking questions.

I mean I don’t care enough to have watched or even thought about it but tattle gets enough bad press without people joining zooms that they shouldn’t have. 🥲

Cowbags, I've forgotten a few other gems from the Zoom,,,,,,,
She apparently became an R.E teacher because she's nosey, not because she's religious.
And when asked what she did at UoB she said she did her "P.G.C.S.E" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I THINK SHE MEANT P.G.C.E 🙄🤦‍♀️
that's interesting, because she literally states in her blog that she basically fell into teaching RE, as she - in her own words - "kinda blagged my way onto a Religious Education PGCE course at the University of Birmingham", after a "failed attempt to be a Public Relations executive" which, apparently, she was "crap" at! also that the prime focus of her uni course was ensuring she had "snazzy" stationery - presumably a cute pencil case full of zebra pens! 🤦🏻‍♀️ - nothing much has changed!

oh, and it's stationery babs, not stationary! so much for that masters! 😉

it's interesting how so many of her earlier blog posts entirely contradict the claims she makes now. her nose is growing longer and longer as the years pass by! 🤥 presumably she didn't want to admit that Birmingham uni was her last option, after being invited to do a talk based solely on the fact that she's an alumni! bit embarrassing, eh babs! although it doesn't surprise me she didn't embraced the subject of RE - despite it not being her choice - as a result of her being religious, because despite teaching RE, she certainly has no grasp of any of the religious festivals - other than the foods involved! 🤣

Screenshot_20220308_163516.jpg

The thing so though her fans believe her. So if all that was said was what has been posted on here and there were no hackers or people shouting at her etc. her explanation is different and for the vast majority that’s what they will believe. Her version of events.

The link was posted on here and so was able to be seen by anyone so it might not even have been tattlers asking questions.

I mean I don’t care enough to have watched or even thought about it but tattle gets enough bad press without people joining zooms that they shouldn’t have. 🥲
I didn't join the zoom, in fact I keep my arms and legs inside the tattle carriage at all time, but you're right, anybody could've joined. As I understood it was a public event, University talks are not always reserved for staff and students.

It was an opportunity to ask Babs questions that she otherwise would never allow herself to be asked because she, unlike the title of the talk, refuses to break her own bias and accept some people have differing opinions to her

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The uni won’t be happy that she suggested they were hacked. All the rabid bab fans will now be contacting the uni thinking that data was stolen. Doubt very much if she will be asked back. She really is bleeping stupid !

• Heart
Reactions: 32
after those stories about people being mean where she's clearly very rattled, note how she returned claiming that she "handled it like a boss!" presumably she was straight on the phone to her groupon counseller to seek validation that threatening to leave the talk and making demands that they comments are turned off and people are kicked out - very apt for the self-declared "tantrum expert" 🤣 - and once she had reassurance that she behaved like a true adult and simply enforced necessary boundaries - y'know, ensuring that no-one questioned her or shared a differing opinion to her own - she's content enough to praise her own reaction as appropriate and tuck into her sugary train snacks, nausea averted! 🤣

Reactions: 17
The uni won’t be happy that she suggested they were hacked. All the rabid bab fans will now be contacting the uni thinking that data was stolen. Doubt very much if she will be asked back. She really is bleeping stupid !
To be fair one public appearance for any brand or company is enough for them to know not to use her again…..unless you are a fleecing, immoral brand like fabletics of course 😂😂😂😂….I doubt the university will have her back

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.