Brummy Mummy #103 Watch your children cringe as you flash your minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots to add to the wiki today. What is this called "breaking the bias gate" ?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Cowbags, I've forgotten a few other gems from the Zoom,,,,,,,
She apparently became an R.E teacher because she's nosey, not because she's religious.
And when asked what she did at UoB she said she did her "P.G.C.S.E" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I THINK SHE MEANT P.G.C.E 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
What a disaster she is. LP happily answers difficult questions and comments with well thought out responses as she has considered these things and is happy in the decisions she makes. Babs won’t even entertain those questions - she buries her head in the sand when it comes to the impact on her family. As long as she’s ok and fawned over by babettes, then she’s happy. Such a selfish, self centred woman. Those were genuine questions and issues that she should have addressed and be comfortable in answering . If she did, that would stop people asking them . It’s her avoidance of the subjects that makes them come up time and time again.
Laughing at a tattler going to the “fashion” event. Hope you’ve sorted your outfit with the help of thousands of “friends”!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Cowbags, I've forgotten a few other gems from the Zoom,,,,,,,
She apparently became an R.E teacher because she's nosey, not because she's religious.
And when asked what she did at UoB she said she did her "P.G.C.S.E" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I THINK SHE MEANT P.G.C.E 🙄🤦‍♀️
Where did she do the masters? After school homework

Think how many difficult questions RE classes could conjure. Some really sensitive subjects. Did she just say "hmmm I dunno" to the kids

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Where did she do the masters? After school homework
I’m guessing Mickey Mouse university, for someone that aspires to be a lecturer she should be open to debate. There’s no block & filter in real life Babs.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I expect all the tea please! And a very unflattering photo too!
Most people are already here, so if she is coming then it’ll be for the last 10 minutes at this rate 😂

There’s a hell of a lot of cameras and phones in this place though, and not a step ladder in sight!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Her debit card’s going to have smoke coming off it, she’s really going to have to buy a lot of tat to help get over this.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I wonder if Babs remembers the first time she found tattle, where she was, what she was doing...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I mentioned she was going to the very neko event as someone mentioned it higher than me 😬🤦‍♀️ Hope that’s right I only commented as someone mentioned it before me. If she is I think it’s strange as she doesn’t follow them and buys her Disney bags from primark

Reactions: 13
Ah, damn school run I'll have to catch up on this later, just as I was getting into reading about the zoom and Babs kicking off 🤣 this is bleeping comedy gold 🙌 back soon cowbags!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Who were her target audience today ? Would love to know what non tattlers have to say.

I don’t get it and admit I may be dim ( oooh something in common with blabs 🤔👀)

is she saying teachers and governors are trolls 🤷‍♀️
I think - and as ever with Emma, this is pure guesswork as she makes zero sense - she's implying that she knows that some tRoLlS are teachers and governors and she is threatening to "out" them? Who bleeping knows though.

I think what it actually reveals is that she finds teachers and governors very intimidating as these are the people she focuses on. Not the SAHM she perceives to be her target audience.

Reactions: 21
It was me that said she was going as i saw a comment from her on someones post that was going ,perhaps shes on the slow train from brum to manchester ,if such a thing exits,if not im sure she will invent one or shes having a bathroom meltdown after this morning zoom event, if shes not there im sorry to get everybody excited

I think - and as ever with Emma, this is pure guesswork as she makes zero sense - she's implying that she knows that some tRoLlS are teachers and governors and she is threatening to "out" them? Who bleeping knows though.

I think what it actually reveals is that she finds teachers and governors very intimidating as these are the people she focuses on. Not the SAHM she perceives to be her target audience.
Are they ex colleagues?

Reactions: 11
Or,,,,,,,,
She was NEVER going to such a prestigious fashion event at all, and invented it all so that she could (fake) back out of going and blame it on the nasty trolls!🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oooooh @Nadurath i really hope it IS the Very Neko event she’s going to! Her head will positively be swivelling trying to work out who you are!! Can’t wait to hear about it!
She’s going to end up drunk and going on about how hard it is to be online ( like she’s being forced!!) and how she is going to take a break for a few days ( cos she has no content now!) etc etc cos she’s finding it so hard because the trolls are after her again🙄🙄🙄
Whereas the truth is a couple of people asked a couple of very valid questions which she didn’t like so she calls troll cos she’s a big fat baby who can’t cope with anyone disagreeing with her! How the hell does she think she will go back to teaching if she can’t cope with people disagreeing with her ESPECIALLY if she’s teaching RS! My son is doing it for GCSE and there’s a massive section on philosophy and ethics!!
She’s really thick I don’t know how she ever taught anyone!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If nothing else, we've provided Emma with some reading to catch up on while on the slow train up north 🤣✌ Hi 👋 Emma!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.