Brummy Mummy #103 Watch your children cringe as you flash your minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope some attendees thought that these "troll" questions were valid and are now seeking out like-minded folk and come across tattle

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What a disaster she is. LP happily answers difficult questions and comments with well thought out responses as she has considered these things and is happy in the decisions she makes. Babs won’t even entertain those questions - she buries her head in the sand when it comes to the impact on her family. As long as she’s ok and fawned over by babettes, then she’s happy. Such a selfish, self centred woman. Those were genuine questions and issues that she should have addressed and be comfortable in answering . If she did, that would stop people asking them . It’s her avoidance of the subjects that makes them come up time and time again.
Laughing at a tattler going to the “fashion” event. Hope you’ve sorted your outfit with the help of thousands of “friends”!
Just realised that last bit sounds bad - I’m not laughing at the tattler, just at the fact that someone will be there! It sounds a fun event for Disney fans. Sorry if that came across wrong !

Reactions: 16
1562219C-2D7B-463A-B40F-16F59646FA2A.png
Has she never had a disagreement with anyone in real life before? I can’t get my head around a grown woman reacting like this to a few ‘not nice’ questions about her life. How the duck did she stand up in front of a bunch of teenagers and teach a class??!!

Reactions: 34
Sugar and alcohol are appalling if you’re menopausal. Her diet and lifestyle will need a huge overhaul when she gets to peri menopause because estrogen efficacy plummets in HRT if you’re full of sugar

Reactions: 19
Hey Bab, ever heard the saying "Suck it up buttercup?" You had a full on flap and reacted just like the child we know you are! No, you didn't handle it "Like a boss," you handled it by threatening a strop and threatening to leave the zoom.
Now, just think about this fashion event you are attending, keep looking over your shoulder because the "Trolls" are everywhere! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What was she and all the other women shocked by, she hasn't said?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 1110838Has she never had a disagreement with anyone in real life before? I can’t get my head around a grown woman reacting like this to a few ‘not nice’ questions about her life. How the duck did she stand up in front of a bunch of teenagers and teach a class??!!
handled it like a boss?! Is she ok. She doesn’t handle ANYTHING, she can’t even handle wearing lipstick by the state of her foundation lips

• Haha
Reactions: 25
handled it like a boss?! Is she ok. She doesn’t handle ANYTHING, she can’t even handle wearing lipstick by the state of her foundation lips
The way she handles things is to eat junk food apparently 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 22
As I joined and managed to get my audio working, I caught her saying “no I don’t hire somebody to block people for me”. Did anybody catch what that was about? She looks very shook that tattlers ended up on the zoom call, I think part of being online means that you have to answer those kind of questions because they are valid? Like has she asked her dad if she can post x, y and z? I doubt it, my mom would be mortified if I posted pics of her ill without her permission and I doubt he just said yes go ahead post them? Also about her nan, lots of people do have relatives who have unfortunately suffered from alzheimer’s and those convos are good to have online if you can, but how could she have her nans permission to speak about it?
And as for flashing her underwear online, this is a genuine question relating to her kids? One day they are gonna have somebody ask them “isn’t your mom that woman flashing her knickers online?” and they will be so upset. How is she going to teach them to deal with that?
Last point but I think Emma’s issue is that she got “big” locally in terms of people from Birmingham knowing her and then she spread out to further audiences but not fast enough to become as big as say Louise or ladbaby mum. So she’s stuck in the limbo of being popular online but not big enough that the ‘negative’ comments get lost. She basically should have gone hard but I think now it’s time to go back home 😂😂😂 (cba to check for spelling mistakes at work, apologising now haha)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Why embarrassed? That would indicate that she felt awkward , caught out, and ashamed.
if I had someone who I deemed to be disruptive , I would feel angry and frustrated. I think she has outed herself on that one!

Reactions: 23
She’s missing the cupcakes which I would have thought would be prime content for babs and her period 😂 (can’t believe I even just wrote that, I blame the purple print on the icing!)

• Haha
  • Wow
Wait, babs is off to the Very Neko event? Well isn’t this the day that keeps on giving. I’ll see you there babs (though you haven’t been in the group chat that was setup). See you at the Townhouse Hotel babs 😘
Oh god I hope it’s this event she’s going to 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Handled it like a boss?!?! Er…… no you threatened to leave the talk! Pathetic. No one can disagree with her cos she cannot hack it at all. No wonder she has no friends in real life.

Reactions: 35
Ahhh, so she thought she was safe from you cow bags because it was IWD, and who would have the audacity to ask about the integrity of a woman and her poor choices around her children and family on such a day. Do you tattle bastards hold no days that are abused by instamums sacred anymore?!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s missing the cupcakes which I would have thought would be prime content for babs and her period 😂 (can’t believe I even just wrote that, I blame the purple print on the icing!)
The findingrosin has said in her stories there are 2 events so maybe she's at a later one?

Reactions: 11
Emma if you cant handle a couple of comments, quit, nobody is forcing you to do this (except maybe your mortgage on the stupid tiny house). You can stop it at any time.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.