Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
She counts last weeks content trip to Aston Villa as spending time with him (her Dad & CBBste in attendance too)
it's similar to when she claims she's spending one-on-one time with ethan - never referred to as a mummy-son "date" as she labels it when going out with the golden child - and it always turns out to be a #gifted freebie trip which is more appropriate for a younger child, because otherwise she would prioritise taking erin. the majority of the time, it's a trip or activity that ethan obviously wouldn't choose himself, and she always drags someone else along to accompany them, because she absolutely dreads spending alone time with her little boy. totally heartbreaking. 💔

like sure, ethan was allowed to tag along on last week's trip to the villa, but only because she couldn't palm him off on wet san and her "girl's trip" with erin, and because it benefited babs - providing "pity me" content with photos of "poorly" grandad rog, and because ethan proves an invaluable human shield when she needs to grab something to conceal her gunt when posing for photos. on other occasions, she ensures that claire goes with them. even that time she claimed that they were going to stay in a premiere inn because it's supposedly ethan's absolute favourite place in the world, she was just using him to justify a - the trip was gifted. she never spends time with ethan, unless it specifically serves a purpose - in that respect, i'm glad he has steve to take him places he genuinely enjoys and that he can have fun without a camera being perpetually shoved in his face. whatever zoo they visited, i hope it was the one that houses ethan's adopted tiger, and he had a lovely day out, actually being permitted to visit somewhere he genuinely loves.

as for the time that babs, erin and wet san went on holiday to disney, while ethan and steve were sent to alton towers under the pretence that ethan would prefer it, i can't remember how old he was at the time, but i remember that she specifically made a point of stating that ethan wanted to go to cbeebies land, as opposed to alton towers in general, and he was definitely at an age where that seemed questionable as fuelling his desire to visit the theme park. presumably it was a freebie trip, which justified ditching the boys while she and the golden child jetted off to disney. 😡

eta; the "girls trip" to disney land happened in 2019, when ethan was six and a half. cbeebies land is aimed at kids age one to six, so i would say age six is pushing it in terms of it being a destination ethan "chose" above going to disney land. 🤷🏻‍♂️

and actually, if you look back at her posts, there are a multitude of photos of babs, wet sand and erin at disney, and when she mentions ethan upon their return, it is accompanied by a photo of ethan at home on his ipad holding their guinea pig. it seems that steve and ethan weren't even allowed to go stay at alton towers - instead, cbeebies land was a day trip and they spent their time at home, with additional day trips to soft play and trampolining, where he supposedly had "the time of his life". babs was obvs delighted that she got to spend time away from her son, while simultaneously ensuring his "holiday" involved spending as little money as possible. 😔

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12

hattie20

VIP Member
She’s also done a talk for Birmingham University before. 2018 about blogging (sorry if it’s been mentioned before, I’ve not been on here over the weekend).

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I agree with all you said except she stated her doctor will try hrt if the nasal spray doesn’t work , that is pure bs as hrt is more or less a last resort and also you have to be diagnosed as menopausal to get hrt. She has not being diagnosed and also it was a phone call appointment . No dr in their right minds would suggest hrt until they have had a personal consultation plus rule out other factors , I.e her lifestyle etc. imo she minimised the menopause and as you and many said it’s a complex issue and certainly needs to be discussed more ,which thankfully it is .
Not true! I went to the GP about peri menopause when I was about 46 and was still having regular monthly periods but had some other symptoms that the GP asked me about. Like was said above, she said they don't go by hormone levels and go by symptoms and she offered me HRT there and then (which I declined). There are loads of different types of HRT some that you take AFTER menopause, some that are suitable during peri menopause.

Back to Babs. Quite a few years ago I was VERY overweight and eating a load of crap. I kept getting out of breath (like babs) and other issues. My GP prescribed me a nasal spray too! Didn't really help. What helped was losing the weight and eating healthy. She might like to make out she's overweight and happy but going into peri menopause, that's not going to help her at all. I'm still in it now and found that what helps me is walking my 10,000 steps a day (which she can easily do as she's got a dog and she works from home) and eating healthily especially cutting out sugar. I agree some women can be overweight and happy but when it gets to the point it's affecting your health, you really need to do something about it.

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
ITS would be the perfect collab for keBabba tho. Cheaply made, badly cut tat aimed at those with no style of their own and just follow the crowd. More landfill fast fashun
All made of polyester too. Cheap and nasty but so lovely in hot weather! 😏
If tgey give her a range, it just proves how desperate they are!

Bumblebee

Chatty Member
I think the gp said hormonal changes can make allergies appear and have chnzges to the skin etc.
I’m 45 and have developed numerous allergies that I never had and Ibs and brain fog but I’m not peri menopausal or menopausal but who knows when it will happen.
My mums was medically induced at my age so I have no family history to compare to.

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Doing stories in bed and not talking quietly at midnight on a Tuesday - is that just another telltale sign that Pus doesn’t sleep there?

Memmy

VIP Member
£49 a MONTH on gym stuff? Who on earth is paying that. I have had my workout stuff for a long time because I invested in good brands and I follow wash instructions. Fabletics looks like it would fall apart after a wash or two.
Gullible, vulnerable people that think it is cool and will make their lives better

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
comments like these literally show the extent of babs's manipulation. based on babs' exaggerated descriptions of hacking and trolls, she seemingly believes that people broke their way into the event, confronted babs in person and were rude to her face. in reality, the uni shared a zoom link which people used to log onto the event, and a couple of people posed perfectly valid questions that babs disliked and didn't want to reply to, thus she threw a strop and then whinged about it all in her stories to increase engagement. that's literally it! there was no "meanness", no nasty comments or insults or bullying. but this goes to show how deeply the babettes are sucked into babs' fabrications and over-dramatics - along with the fact that she never corrects their bizarre assumptions, because she knows she can use the babettes' unfaltering trust to manipulate them into giving her sympathy and attention.

Screenshot_20220309_193322.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

Memmy

VIP Member
The Louise that couldn’t join, is that Pentland? Did she bale when she heard Babs was the other speaker?
That's what I thought but why use just her first name, weirdly unprofessional but I suppose this is the same place that didn't proof read Babs forty spelling error.

If it was LP then clearly someone made a huge error and didn't get the memo about LP wanting nothing to do with Babs anymore. Wonder how that makes Babs feel that LP went to her agency and said "oh no way, I'm not going there if Emma Conway is going"

Memmy

VIP Member
Maybe she just looks extra grim today because she's hungover and mortified so she doesn't want to post stories

Reactions: 11

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Cowbags, I've forgotten a few other gems from the Zoom,,,,,,,
She apparently became an R.E teacher because she's nosey, not because she's religious.
And when asked what she did at UoB she said she did her "P.G.C.S.E" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I THINK SHE MEANT P.G.C.E 🙄🤦‍♀️
that's interesting, because she literally states in her blog that she basically fell into teaching RE, as she - in her own words - "kinda blagged my way onto a Religious Education PGCE course at the University of Birmingham", after a "failed attempt to be a Public Relations executive" which, apparently, she was "crap" at! also that the prime focus of her uni course was ensuring she had "snazzy" stationery - presumably a cute pencil case full of zebra pens! 🤦🏻‍♀️ - nothing much has changed!

oh, and it's stationery babs, not stationary! so much for that masters! 😉

it's interesting how so many of her earlier blog posts entirely contradict the claims she makes now. her nose is growing longer and longer as the years pass by! 🤥 presumably she didn't want to admit that Birmingham uni was her last option, after being invited to do a talk based solely on the fact that she's an alumni! bit embarrassing, eh babs! although it doesn't surprise me she didn't embraced the subject of RE - despite it not being her choice - as a result of her being religious, because despite teaching RE, she certainly has no grasp of any of the religious festivals - other than the foods involved! 🤣

Screenshot_20220308_163516.jpg

Memmy

VIP Member
I think - and as ever with Emma, this is pure guesswork as she makes zero sense - she's implying that she knows that some tRoLlS are teachers and governors and she is threatening to "out" them? Who fucking knows though.

I think what it actually reveals is that she finds teachers and governors very intimidating as these are the people she focuses on. Not the SAHM she perceives to be her target audience.
Are they ex colleagues?

Allthecakes

VIP Member
How is Babs going to find the smarts to express how she feels about "breaking the bias" when she couldn't find the smarts to articulate how she felt about the current conflict in Europe.

She'll thow out some buzz words no doubt and tell a joke and explain how she thinks strong women do what they want and ignore eveything, even their children's privacy, and will do anything to get what they want like exploiting their children. Wait, that sounds like a terrible example of a strong, influential woman
She's got her 'strong' Fitbit ad to fall back on 🤔

Hope some cowbags are able to log in for an update!