Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Maybe her account has been hacked by someone to stop her posting ,and as much as she annoys me i hope its nothing to do with her dad being unwell
Even if her silence is nothing to do with her dad. She will now spin it so it is

Reactions: 13

Pooparama

I asked a question about whether her kids ask not to be in ads/online and if they earn money from the ads. They asked the first bit but didn't ask about if they get any money. Apparently they don't have to be in ads if they don't want to be

Mutley98

VIP Member
I mentioned she was going to the very neko event as someone mentioned it higher than me 😬🤦‍♀️ Hope that’s right I only commented as someone mentioned it before me. If she is I think it’s strange as she doesn’t follow them and buys her Disney bags from primark

justlurking2345

VIP Member
Totally off thread tatters but I've been influenced by The Great Yellow One.

I've lost nearly a stone in 4 weeks, getting 10K steps in and after a self imposed 12 month break from work to sort out mental health issues ( real ones not imagined Bab) I've got my first 20 interview in 20.years.

Keep all of your fingers crossed for me trolls. 😀
Amazing!! Well done & good luck!😁❤

• Heart
I know there are "time frames" for these things- but much as we all start our periods at different ages, surely they can begin coming to an end at different ages!? Honestly, it's barbaric making you fight for what you need because you're "too young" even when they have evidence that you are, in fact, in menopause. Yet another "womens issue" that needs serious attention.
Completely OT but I was semi wondering once, that now that girls are starting periods a lot younger if women will start going through menopause a lot earlier. Like is there a finite amount of periods within a woman's DNA? I was so late starting compared to my friends, I was 15 and was so worried - now I realise it was a right result! I'll probably be going strong into my 60s before menopause! ( Not that I have periods, thanks Mirena, so I wouldn't know if i still get them!)

Misssj80

VIP Member
So it was an in the style event, but what was the event in aid of? Just wondering why Babs is on the guest list when she seems so out of place with the others there

Oh god me too.. lol 😂 and I like crew! and same… I was just giving suggestions of actual suitable brands.. joules wouldn’t work with her she’s controversial
I like crew too…..but only at sale prices , honestly I’ve been cursing her something cruel this morning, I’m a bit older than her, thought I was in menopause until I got my period last night after 11 months …..11 bloody months 🤬…..now I’m someone wishing the menopause would kick in genuinely not for bastard engagement like the grellow one

• Heart

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
It’s for teens and people having a midlife crises the wettons will fit in great.. why isn’t she taken golden child since it’s her targeted at her age!
I’m guessing she’ll be getting drunk, she’ll need to after that car crash of a talk (I haven’t watched it, sounds boring as fuck & nothing to do with breaking the bias).

hd1234

Maybe her account has been hacked by someone to stop her posting ,and as much as she annoys me i hope its nothing to do with her dad being unwell

Clarissa_2019

Chatty Member
babs claiming she only needed to wear a plaster on one of her heels to protect it from the potential of her docs rubbing because the other heel is numb?! so numbness means that her skin can't blister? or be injured? or become sore or infected?! she supposedly can't feel it - which we know isn't true, because she announced her numb leg and fanny issues were all healed - so that means her foot is somehow invincible and cannot be hurt?! where the fuck is the logic behind that statement?! 🤣 #babslogic
Stupid bloody woman just because you can’t feel it doesn’t mean it’s not gonna rub and cause a blister 😩

Also anyone else done with her ruining DMs for them !! 🙈 used to quite like mine til she got some which weren’t even her idea - she copied poor Erin! Now every time I look at mine I think of her😬😠

• Heart

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
How r a toy has she been “vulnerable”! She went on a zoom call to which she’d been invited as speaker?!!

• Haha