Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
Stupid bloody woman just because you can’t feel it doesn’t mean it’s not gonna rub and cause a blister 😩

Also anyone else done with her ruining DMs for them !! 🙈 used to quite like mine til she got some which weren’t even her idea - she copied poor Erin! Now every time I look at mine I think of her😬😠
Whatever happened to her Hunter ankle wellies, that she'd allegedly longed for and made a ridiculous and embarrassing unboxing TikTok about? These Docs will end up with the same fate as the ankle boot wellies.

I bloody hate crufts and think it should be banned. It promotes an environment that only “aesthetically pleasing” dogs are of any value. I have massive issues with some of the owners/trainers after seeing a situation a few years ago when they beat their dog in the car park who didn’t “perform” well enough. Dogs aren’t performing monkeys and shouldn’t be paraded round a ring for fat grellow twunts to shriek at them and certainly not used for sodding content
I know I’m probs in the minority but needed to get that off my chest
I'm in your camp 100%.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

tahrah

Cowbags. My friend is a Babette. She was messaging about how awful it is Emma’s event was hacked and how awful this website is and how it’s so unfair a genuine woman is hated for just being larger. Is this grounds to terminate the friendship?
You are who you surround yourself with.

:)

Memmy

VIP Member
Poor show from Fabletics for choosing someone who actively makes reels mocking people who exercise, to advertise their clothing.
I don't think flabletics is for people who exercise, it's for people exactly like Babs who pretend they've got all their shit together in life, like exercising regularly, and these clothes are there to be photographed in only to give the illusion one exercises, not to be worn to do actual exercise

• Heart

Puddypants

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion
Weird looking thumb,more allergy 'content' to come,remember cowbags shes an amazing Mum(to TT)

• Heart

Memmy

VIP Member
Wait until she reads on here that Tattlers have successfully booked in to watch her on Brum Uni's IWD zoom talk 😂😂😂😂😂 She never thinks about these possibilities. Her bum hole will be opening and closing more than her mouth does at this realisation 😂😂😂😂😂 Gold!
She pretends that the cow bags don't bother her but as our herd has got bigger and bigger her weird behaviour has got worse and worse

She usually has a drink of something alcoholic before things like this and it could be to forget about the cow bags

• Haha

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Have any of you heard of vthomasenglish? He is like Babs in the sense that he is an ex teacher (he has literally just quit teaching to become an influencer) is absolutely obsessed with Disney and goes there often.

The difference is, he is British but actually lives in the USA. He is a twenty something lad who is married but with no children. His account is absolutely hilarious. He tries on Disney costumes and his laugh is so infectious. Every time he films himself he starts creasing and he cracks me up every time. He also does skits wearing wigs and they are so funny. He is everything Babs wishes she was. He may not be everyone's cup of tea but please check him out because he is what you want from an influencer account. Also, there are hardly any ads and you can tell he genuinely enjoys what he does.
I love him. His British v American skits are so funny.

Pumpkinandrose

The sasquatch can’t even watch her own son play football nevermind havunh a special day with just him that’s not an ad.
It just breaks my heart.
Maybe she's jealous that Ethan actually has a personality, and all she can do is latch onto other people and follow the latest trend

• Sad

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Completely OT but I was semi wondering once, that now that girls are starting periods a lot younger if women will start going through menopause a lot earlier. Like is there a finite amount of periods within a woman's DNA? I was so late starting compared to my friends, I was 15 and was so worried - now I realise it was a right result! I'll probably be going strong into my 60s before menopause! ( Not that I have periods, thanks Mirena, so I wouldn't know if i still get them!)
Yes I was a later starter- certainly the last out of my friends by about 12 months, as was my daughter! My sister on the other hand was 11 and still in year 6. My mum told me her periods stopped rather abruptly at 49, but her mum was in her mid 50s, I've got a friend experiencing menopause at 32. We are all different.

Reactions: 12

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
This is Women's Awareness Month 💖

Disparities in healthcare quality and outcomes for gender (including people who are transgender) and race are receiving more attention: for example, recent reports show black women have much higher mortality rates during and after pregnancy, and women and people of color receive less medical intervention for pain management and cardiovascular care. History, systems, and personal biases contribute, in a multitude of ways, to these disparities.

It is important that we educate and support each other regarding our bodies. We are not one size fits all and we deserve to be treated as individuals. Hearing each others stories have empowered me. This is what it looks like to be surrounded by educated, mature, thought provoking women who have gained strength from adversity. I know this sounds soppy but I am genuinely proud of all of you.

Ugh, someone pass me a tissue and put the fan on :LOL:
I think there’s a forum for womens health on here. Maybe that would be a better place for it. Just bored of hearing about it now gotta be honest. I come on this thread to read and talk about Babs and her shit show of a life 😂

YouMadeMeDoIt

She's going back to the side parting, because she thinks it looks better,,,,,,,,,, And absolutely NOT because we've shared old pics of her on here where we've all said she looked better years ago and happened to have the side parting 🙄🤦‍♀️
Emma, the parting looks shit because your hair is so badly coloured and your roots are vile 🤮View attachment 1116517View attachment 1116518
omg you cowbags are hilarious