Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tigerlilly_xx

Chatty Member
why did LP stop having anything to do with each other?
im a little behind on that one 😂
seeing pictures from the event online, and is she even there yet 😂 come on babs, tattle is waiting for another caught in the wild photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Memmy

VIP Member
If a dress is threatening to split at the seams when you sit fown in it, surely most normal people would either just concede that it no longer fits and get rid of it or (gasp, shock, amazement) try slimming back into it??
Is slimming down being body confident though? 🤔 How does this work, the more the body the more the confidence ?

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
She’s missing the cupcakes which I would have thought would be prime content for babs and her period 😂 (can’t believe I even just wrote that, I blame the purple print on the icing!)
The findingrosin has said in her stories there are 2 events so maybe she's at a later one?

tigerlilly_xx

Chatty Member
To quote from what she’s just posted on her stories:

“Unfortunately a couple of people ended up on it that weren’t very nice, and didn’t say very nice things to me and now I feel a little bit sick like I don’t want to go out. I feel a bit mortified and a bit embarrassed. Urm so I’m gonna take five minutes and hopefully I handled it ok, I’ve never been in that position before, er but on International womens day as well, what’s wrong with people”
please can i use your screenshot for a profile picture. seeing as i added to this public mini breakdown, then id like to remember it for a while 😂 😂

• Haha

tahrah

Erm, excuse me, when did this happen?

Totally off thread tatters but I've been influenced by The Great Yellow One.

I've lost nearly a stone in 4 weeks, getting 10K steps in and after a self imposed 12 month break from work to sort out mental health issues ( real ones not imagined Bab) I've got my first 20 interview in 20.years.

Keep all of your fingers crossed for me trolls. 😀
Well Done! 🎉 I'm REALLY proud of you 🤗

🤞🤞

Last edited:

powderpower

Chatty Member
I wish I was in my pjs and I will ne in an hour but yes not long got in from cricket kids all showered dinner just about to be served husband still working (from home) does she put her pjs on before a shower or before dinner?

Rainbow_rhythms

I can get taking children who like different things to different places, and spending time with just one child, one on one. One of mine would choose a weekend visiting galleries/museums and the other would visit a skate park, and vintage markets, it’s just different strokes for different folks and all that.

I hope she’s planning on spending a day with only her son next weekend. I doubt it though.
She took Erin to DLP and Ethan went to Alton towers! This was a few years ago. Pretty shocking.

Bumblebee

Chatty Member
The thing so though her fans believe her. So if all that was said was what has been posted on here and there were no hackers or people shouting at her etc. her explanation is different and for the vast majority that’s what they will believe. Her version of events.

The link was posted on here and so was able to be seen by anyone so it might not even have been tattlers asking questions.

I mean I don’t care enough to have watched or even thought about it but tattle gets enough bad press without people joining zooms that they shouldn’t have. 🥲

JBTat

I was going to attend and report back but have another work meeting at the same time :(