Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
Well cowbags, I am SHOOKETH this morning, I don’t know what day of the week it is without our Babs there to remind me! 😂

She’d have stood out like a sore thumb last night, I can imagine the more she had to drink, the more stompy, loud and raucous she became. How I’d have loved to be a fly on the wall!

Do we think Emma is a tad hungover this morning? 🤔
Maybe she had too much air again? She’ll have the beer fear, yesterday was not her day getting “hacked” on her Uni talk & then spending the evening with a group of fit young things - her idea of hell.

ETA She has been online she’s replied to Roisin’s post.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

tahrah

Zoom meeting is underway.

Emma is sitting at her kitchen table. She has chosen her black and white dress with red blazer.

Considering she is only seen from shoulders up, WHY did she have such a breakdown attempting to figure what to wear?

Now they are interviewing her ... 12 years teaching and apparently she was Dept Head. Lots of hand gestures. Ugh.

This is going to be painful :rolleyes:

• Haha

Memmy

VIP Member
🤔I wonder if the new book is something that's a pipe dream, like the travel mugs or her being a size 18? Be interesting to see if it's ever mentioned again!
New book title suggestion

Emma: a collection of lies at all sizes and all ages

• Haha
  • Heart

justlurking2345

VIP Member
Most of the people who are commenting on her Instagram/Facebook post weren’t even watching the event - they’re just believing all the bullshit she’s feeding them. They’re probably imagining a whole heap of comments calling her every name under the sun when in reality it was TWO very reasonable questions about her content. I’m not sure what the point of my comment is, but the more I look at the comments, the angrier I’m getting that they just lap up whatever she’s saying

• Sick
  • Heart

Curly_Whurly

Chatty Member
Just when you think she can’t fuck things up any more, she has a break down on a zoom when people asked questions about her job (the thing she was talking about) and then she proceeds to make claims that a University’s security was breached by 15 clever woman.
Oh what a day for the yellow one
Erm I don't think we get called women anymore we are referred to as teachers and governors or cowbags.

Shame the reason drama she has created hasn't made more likes for her, not even 3000 on her recent post.

• Haha

Memmy

VIP Member
Is she currently adding to the police files that people asked her difficult questions in the q&a (that she agreed to do, and probably got paid to do).

• Haha

Nahmate100

Chatty Member
Hold on (I didn't watch the zoom) she said that she doesn't let her kids watch her YouTube because they are only little kids? But she:

1. Allows them to feature heavily in hers (she genuinely believes they aren't on her socials much. They are LITERALLY the reason for her socials. Her name is LITERALLY "brummyMUMMY")

2. Allowed Erin to have her own YouTube channel "planet Erin". So she's too young to watch yours but could have her own open channel when she was 9?

3. She has said that Erin's friend "Maisie" (the fact I even know one of Erin's friend's names is disgusting. I wonder if Maisie's parents consented) watches her vlogs. If Erin's friend does, then I can guarantee Erin has seen them.

She is really deluded if she believes that her kids and her kids' friends haven't seen her socials.

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Everything she does is so false and contrived.
She's cried troll and made it look like she's so upset now, when really she'll be making her way to New Street Station as we speak, buying her cock in a can and train snacks, and chugging her way 2 hours north to this fashion event. All the time making the Babette's feel sorry for her and making them think she's crying into her manky blanky at home. Then she'll appear as if by magic, dolled up to the nines with a face like a clown, in the ill fitting outfit the Bab's picked out for her yesterday for event number 2! Twat!

• Heart

Booklover

VIP Member
Oh the irony of Babs speaking at an IWD event when the theme for the year is bias! This is the woman who is so obviously biased towards her girl, who shames skinny/slim women, remembers BLM when it suits and deletes and blocks any opposing views. Great choice Birmingham Uni!!! #slowhandclap 👏 👏 👏 #cantspellforty
#nooneelsewasfree

Attachments

• Heart

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
When I was nursing I used to get relatives who were stressed and upset and they’d take it out on me. Did I flounce off or moan? Well I might have moaned to colleagues I guess but no you just get on with it as part of the job. Trouble is with her she has NO-ONE to answer to, really. BTech Paul doesn’t exactly keep her in line! If things don’t go her way -ie someone dares to disagree or call her out she has the audacity to say this is MY Insta page so if I don’t like what you’re saying I will block you. It’s so arrogant and immature. I bet Ste doesn’t ever disagree with her or her parents.
She’s nothing but a spoiled entitled bitch.

• Heart

Hareandbear

VIP Member
The last slide …. Who is going back through her photographs to pick out other dress choices?? AND I think we all know why this black and white number is not suitable - it wasn’t just the sleeves that were poofy when you sat down Babs was it?? 😂😂

• Haha

tahrah

Ohh, I've had a meeting cancelled and I'm wondering if I should sign up for the 'lolz' 🤣

Edit... Its closed for tickets, 🙄 Please screen record/screen shot Cowbags! 🤣
Sales have ended online
This event is no longer available online.

If everything works out on my end, I plan on posting the Zoom link for anyone interested.

• Haha
  • Heart

tigerlilly_xx

Chatty Member
Wait, babs is off to the Very Neko event? Well isn’t this the day that keeps on giving. I’ll see you there babs (though you haven’t been in the group chat that was setup). See you at the Townhouse Hotel babs 😘
now she definitely will end up crying on the gram 😂😂

• Haha

BLAH76

Chatty Member
Can’t see her being invited back for another Zoom talk anytime soon. Especially with all the emails they are now getting from the Babettes crying because they think they got hacked.

She literally ruins it for herself and it’s just another entity that won’t work with her again. If she was a professional in any way she would have ignored the comments or directed them head on. Not threatened her hosts she was going to flounce off.

But now all the Babettes think we’re all part of Anonymous, hacking a university call to “harass” the yellow one and steal their identities.
Cowbag and Anonymous Hacker... My CV is growing 😂

• Haha

Memmy

VIP Member
WTF is she on about this morning? Doing some “mumming”? Eh? And she has a “mum in” appointment, according to her captions? Dick. Making it even more obvious she usually does fuck all with the kids in the mornings before school 🤦🏼‍♀️
She wants a certificate for looking after her own children

• Haha
  • Angry

Nahmate100

Chatty Member
There haven't been any stories today because there is going to be a woe is me post about people from here watching her zoom last night and challenging her. She knows the Babettes will be worried and then BOOM she can milk the situation. She's so transparent.

• Angry