Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
If nothing else, we've provided Emma with some reading to catch up on while on the slow train up north 🤣✌ Hi 👋 Emma!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Clarissa_2019

Chatty Member
I think my only contribution to these threads was finding that photo of her 😅 - but with your body confidence Babs photos in the wild shouldn’t matter.

Also is she going in fancy dress to this event as a Butlins Redcoat? Her fashion sense is just so bizarre.
Bloody brilliant photo though 🤣🤣🤣🤣 how many times have we trawled it out!!! makes me laugh every time , she looks so gormless and …. captured in her true form in the wild 😜

• Heart
  • Haha

BobStains

This has been a treat for us cowbags.

She's bought millions of clothes in the last few months and yet still doesn't know what to wear.

For a fashion event. That's not an event about fashion.

Does she even know what the subject she is speaking about tomorrow even is?

I would say I'm worried for her, but this has been coming for a while.

You can't say you are body confident and then hide your true self.

You might not use a filter but you hide behind angles.

Why don't you Babs. Clear out your wardrobe of stuff that doesn't fit. Sell them on Ebay, Vinted or Depop. Give a portion if bought yourself or all if it is gifted items sold. To DEC which is raising money for Ukraine.

Gets you out of the house. Does a good deed and would help Ukraine rather then promoting a MLM and you would actually have clothes that fit.

But hey. You won't because that would involve time and effort that's not all about you is it.

• Heart

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Im sure Steven is loving the peace and quiet and having the night to himself. Perfect time to get that Grinder account set up 😉😂

• Haha

Memmy

VIP Member
5.30 and she’s sat watching tv in her pjs she such a slob 🤢 aren’t most parents stood in the kitchen now cooking after a full day of work or childcare. She’s ridiculous
Anyone who is in their pyjamas at 5.30, probably eating junk food or processed food, drinking some sort of alcohol and watching TV is NOT handling life like a BOSS

Allthecakes

VIP Member
Why would anyone say that was hacking earlier? Given the current economic crisis and the threat of cyber attacks she shouldn't be using the word so lightly.

In the Style need directing to her fabletics ad earlier, poor effort again.

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
I dispute the groupon therapists theory

We dislike blubber as we allegedly see something in ourselves that we dont like”

we despise you because we see a shyster getting freebies for being a liar and manipulator but mostly for being a complete fantasist with no moral compass 😘

• Heart

Memmy

VIP Member
Oh the irony of Babs speaking at an IWD event when the theme for the year is bias! This is the woman who is so obviously biased towards her girl, who shames skinny/slim women, remembers BLM when it suits and deletes and blocks any opposing views. Great choice Birmingham Uni!!! #slowhandclap 👏 👏 👏 #cantspellforty
#nooneelsewasfree
Diversity: Shop at ALL the tat shops

Equitable: The fatter one gets the more body confidence one has

Inclusive: Make sure to make any political movement or world event about yourself

Equality: Earn more money as an influencer than as a teacher or a nurse

Stereotypes: Write a poem about your son being "different"

Bias: Avoid accusation of having a favourite child by putting equal amounts of tat in their bribery reward boxes

Discrimination: Women can also be guilty of DV

Some things to think about. Hope that helps 😘

• Heart

livelurklove

Most people have to put up with shit in their jobs regularly! I’m a nurse too and I’ve been spoken to like absolute rat shit by some patients and relatives before, one relative once physically backed me in to a corner once. But normal people have to act professionally and just get the fuck on with it! She’s a giant toddler throwing her toys out of the pram.

• Heart

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
Bet she was fuming that she wasn't invited to this Disneyland Paris PR weekend I've seen splashed over my Instagram. I thought she was the biggest Disney fan ever!

• Haha
  • Heart

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
So she had a consultation with her GP who suggested a spray for a month and if that doesn’t work straight to HRT?!! She’s 44 and as we all sadly know has regular as clockwork periods! So straight to HRT with no blood work or anything first?!! Hmmmm I smell 💩💩💩
She’s 44 why is she desperate to enter menopause?! So she’s got content! God she is a hideous odious bitch with a brain the size of a pea!

ETA: could have saved yourself a consult Emma…. You need to get rid of the black mould roundyour windows, open the windows
( yes even when it’s cold-shock, I know!) ) and get some fresh air every day and exercise! You also need to wash that manky Teddy and change your pjs daily along with a DAILY wash. Shocking thought I know but give it a try!!!

• Heart

Memmy

VIP Member
I see findingroisin mentioned hanging out with babs last night and finished her caption with be kind. She must have been filling everyone’s ears about how awful everyone is to her 🙄
Be kind cow bags. If you're not exploiting your children and their privacy for view clicks and cash then you're already kinder than Babs

• Heart

Baboff

Surely to God they can't be giving that talentless ugly munter a clothing deal
In the style make some dodgy choices with influencers but she doesn't get enough likes to justify a range

I'm expecting tears and self pity tomorrow.
She needs to get a fucking grip - whore yourself and your family out online and expect to be challenged

Reactions: 26