Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nahmate100

Chatty Member
"Mumming?" Oh do fuck off Babs. Try being a single parent and having to entertain your 4 year old when you've caught covid from your ACTUAL job. I feel like I have a chest infection but yet I'm still having to wash, dress, bathe and entertain my child. She doesn't even do that normally.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

tigerlilly_xx

Chatty Member
I think it was this comment about Emma flashing her underwear and how she will explain it. Valid question. I’m genuinely believe now the women hosting the Zoom call or the Babettes that joined have a clue what “trolling” is.

Also there was an awkward moment when she spoke about Ethan being a teenager and said “eww smelly teenage boys” (something like that) and no-one else laughed and she was just smiling into the camera awkwardly and then had to break the silence herself by asking for another question.
this is me, and it was a genuine question, im a parent of 4, with 1 being a year younger then her girl. I used to do sex work, pre-kids, so was generally interested in her answer. Granted, her kids have more of a chance of being shown what she does online, then mine do, but oh well.

• Heart

BLAH76

Chatty Member
Handled it like a boss?! Oh my god, she is delusional! She had a paddy and I'm pretty sure most people on the zoom didn't have a clue what was going on! It's not like someone called her a grellow lazy bint to her face 🙄

• Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Not to Babfend but I don't think she hates DLP, it is just a completely different experience to WDW. She says WDW is "Home" because when you drive into the Disney World resort hotels they check your ID etc and then say "Welcome Home". It's cringe central to be honest 🤣🤣

WotsitG1

VIP Member
Wouldn’t they be better getting someone who does some actual sport, to promote sports bras!! The outfit looks awful and the top looks espically badly fitting!!
Adding… does she really think the average person has £49 to spend on sports clothing particularly coming out of pandemic and into energy price increase! I don’t spend £49 on all types of clothing put together a month!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27

hattie20

VIP Member
Why does she ‘have nothing to wear’?!?! Those wardrobes are stuffed full!!!! She is driving me nuts!!!! WTAF is wrong with her?! And now she’s bought a suit jacket to add into the mix!!!
‘Cos that’s what happens if you spend hundreds of pounds buying clothes that are a size 18 when you could clearly do with a 22.

Babs, there is no shame in being a size 20/22. Just buy jigger clothes. I guarantee you, no one on this earth gives a flying fuck what the number on the label in someone else’s dress.

Dress for your own comfort. That mesh dress looks ridiculous on you now. You can clearly see it’s so tight it would ride up all day.

If you aren’t happy with your size, lose weight. Anyone that judged you for that can fuck off.

Just stop trying to be a size your aren’t, it will drive you nuts.

• Heart
She is so unintelligent!
This could/should be a fascinatingly, clever discussion. But also, shame on Birmingham uni for behaving like a mumsnet conference. 🙄😴
No depth at all!

• Heart

JBTat

So is this the week she’s doing a talk at the university, she’s certainly making a big deal of whatever she’s doing.
Yes it is, for International Women's Day.

As an aside, looks on the DM website, those boots are £179. She's spent an eye watering amount on clothes and shoes in the last 4 weeks alone. It makes me sick to my stomach she flaunts it so hard online. There is a literal war happening and a massive cost of living crisis here but it's ok, because you've got to treat yourself because the trolls on tattle call out her dress size!!

• Wow
  • Heart

Whatsername

Chatty Member
Her debit card’s going to have smoke coming off it, she’s really going to have to buy a lot of tat to help get over this.

• Haha

Misssj80

VIP Member
Oh for god's sake fabletics is back😱 those leggings look awful quality and that zip jacket does not do up😂 and lastly Babs is not leaving the house in that outfit, ever! £49 a month on gym wear, I have 3 pairs of leggings and a few oversized t shirts for my 2-3 weekly classes, that's it, I need nor want any more.

• Heart

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
So B’ham think Emma is suitable representative for IWD?
THIS woman is a hero, desperately helping in her war torn homeland but Emma can’t even be bothered to mention Ukraine unless it is to make her look good.
Shes a waste of space with nothing positive to offer. She needs to get off her fat arse and get a proper job and contribute to society other than filling it’s all drill with more and more tat.

15D2EBBC-1E46-4535-9D24-22EA2802B4FB.png

• Heart
I honestly think her mangement dropped her in the shit it’s younger cliental.. she’s old and not doing enough for them so they shoved her at an event like this.. with the promise of you’ll be cool and hip.. it’ll be fun just try it.. go on! Instyle are NOT going to be interested in her.. they wear next to nothing! If her manger gave a shit he’d be trying for crew clothing, joules etc
I wear a lot of joules and i speak for every joules wearer we don’t want or need a babs joules colab…..I’m pissed already she has my dm‘s and platform converse…..cunt, in my defence my converse arnt hi top and my dm’s lace up without looking like the laces are under stress 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Nemodory

Someone in the comments asked where Babs' PJ's are from and she has admitted they have a hole in the bum 😱🤮 the poor lady asking didn't need that info nor did I 😂 sew up the hole Babs or burn them... Also where did she speak about what her GP said? On her post she says she is waiting for the call and I can't see a story about what was said, or have I missed it?
I think she’s deleted the stories where she talks about what the dr supposedly said re the menopause. Prob because she made it up and has been called out on it.
Hope Ste has cleared a space for the impending bathroom meltdown after all these fuck-ups she’s making! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Memmy

VIP Member
Ooh, I might sign up. I am genuinely intrigued as to wtf she is going to talk about…..apart from a great big pack of lies!
If you do go you can hand out cards with tattles web address out to people afterwards. Include a picture of the daily mail article where she threatens dv on poor Steevie on the card

• Haha

Grayson

VIP Member
Ahhh, so she thought she was safe from you cow bags because it was IWD, and who would have the audacity to ask about the integrity of a woman and her poor choices around her children and family on such a day. Do you tattle bastards hold no days that are abused by instamums sacred anymore?!

• Haha