Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
I can see why they have picked gormless, she isn’t your average gym person and perhaps they think using her will encourage others

BUT read the fucking room blabs £49 a month but you can press the ‘skip this month’ button how many will forget the skip button and be down £49 and with astronomical heating prices rising who has got £49 every month to fritter on shit you can buy for a tenner from ASDA and use all the time

fuck off

Reactions: 30

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I don't really want to get into the Menopause chat too much cos it derails a bit,,,,,,,,
However, I will just say this - I've been involved in loads of work around how Menopause is effecting women's mental health. In doing this we have read and studied hours and hours of research from other health professionals. And I can guarantee you all this Cowbags : the one symptom Emma will not discuss or disclose is weight gain during the Menopause! She will sail through this as a Size 18!!!!! Fucking moron! 🙄

• Heart

tahrah

"The Chinese bit of London"

My elderly neighbor calls Asians "Orientals" and she calls black people "Coloured" ... She is 87 and reminisces about the "good old times" when polio ran rampant :rolleyes: She is not a bad person - she is a product of her generation.

There is NO excuse for a 44 year old to use such discriminatory language. One of the many problems with Emma is she has no filter. She thinks it's cute. Toddlers don't have a filter ... THEY are cute because they don't know better. Middle aged "influencers" - who profit from their actions - should not be normalised for using offensive language. It's hurtful and quite honestly embarrassing.

She should be ashamed of herself.

(Having a degree proves you are a good test taker. It's what you DO with the degree that matters.)

Last edited:
  • Heart
5.30 and she’s sat watching tv in her pjs she such a slob 🤢 aren’t most parents stood in the kitchen now cooking after a full day of work or childcare. She’s ridiculous

justlurking2345

VIP Member
Check out sophirelee BM doing what she does naturally as she has no boundaries with her phone. Lol
Oh look - Doris has accidentally wandered into the wrong function room again, sorry youngsters, she must have taken a wrong turn on the way back from the toilets - the WI is this way dear…
😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Maybe she should've said she wanted the questions vetted by her first, like the Babtator she is
Well she'd obviously discussed the possibility of rogue guests as she said at one point "we thought this might happen didn't we" to the hosts!
I'll be honest, as soon as it started I got the feeling one of the hosts might a Tattler too 🤣🤣🤣 Her questions were quite telling 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

shazbev

VIP Member
Morning cowbags, I'm back after a terrible fucking weekend and just wanted to thank you all who sent hugs and wished me well.i did a bit of lurking on here and see Babs is still a cunt. Those bloody docs !!!
Oh and I do hope you guys who've managed to log on to Bham Uni's website get some golden moments to report back . Back to business as usual then ....Bab looking grim and storying fuck all interesting 🤦.

• Heart
  • Haha

powderpower

Chatty Member
Wait, babs is off to the Very Neko event? Well isn’t this the day that keeps on giving. I’ll see you there babs (though you haven’t been in the group chat that was setup). See you at the Townhouse Hotel babs 😘
please get photos lol

• Haha

hattie20

VIP Member
I gave up. Because life’s too short.

But Emma, you are wrong. I am not reflecting myself in things I say about you.

Because I wouldn’t let myself get as unhealthy as you. I am very happy with the things I am doing to improve my body and my health.

Your therapist is telling you bollocks and telling you what you want to hear.

• Heart

Memmy

VIP Member
This isn't a job or a career, it's a vanity project. It's all about making herself feel good and special, in particular about the way she looks and the clothes she wears.

• Heart

Maple5

What a disaster she is. LP happily answers difficult questions and comments with well thought out responses as she has considered these things and is happy in the decisions she makes. Babs won’t even entertain those questions - she buries her head in the sand when it comes to the impact on her family. As long as she’s ok and fawned over by babettes, then she’s happy. Such a selfish, self centred woman. Those were genuine questions and issues that she should have addressed and be comfortable in answering . If she did, that would stop people asking them . It’s her avoidance of the subjects that makes them come up time and time again.
Laughing at a tattler going to the “fashion” event. Hope you’ve sorted your outfit with the help of thousands of “friends”!

• Heart

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
So she bought her Docs last week and they are already broken into. And no plaster for one ankle as it's numb.....that doesn't stop it from rubbing and causing a blister. She's a proper dick.

Reactions: 29

powderpower

Chatty Member
I don't get babs she's buys a new dress to go and meet un mummies mum but then wears an old dress that doesn't fit isn't in style to a fashion event??? im mean what is wrong with her you would think all the hundreds of pounds she has spent on cheap clothes the last few weeks she could of got a more modern dress and going to a fashion event in a Sainsburys blazer doesn't really scream give me a fashion line does it. She has no style at all.

Reactions: 29