Brummy Mummy #103 Watch your children cringe as you flash your minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suspect the “mum-min” may be something to do with Big E’s new school because I may or may not be doing the same this morning …

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
How about you get the slow cooker out Babs and make a nice home cooked healthy meal for yiur family while you're awake at 5am instead of slobbing around

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I don’t air my bras….. I wash them!!
Precisely this! She's such a dirty munter 🤢 She must scratch her arse & fanjita undercarriage too, considering she admitted yesterday that her pyjamas have a hole on the bottom part - another item that doesn't get laundered. Gross!

Ewww, whys the nail at that totally squiffed angle? Other people's nails always freak me out if they don't look really perfect. Like those people who bite them down so they are all raw and sore looking... I have a thing where I bite my lip which is just as gross so I shouldn't say anything! 😩
Whoever the other persons hand is in that, their nails are so dirty they look like Pete Doherty has been round for a week long tea party... 🤣🙄

She's allergic to herself. At least she should be because her existence seems to be bringing out a terrible physical and psychological reaction....
Those dirty disgusting nails are sadly Erin's. Babs isn't a good mum, she's a tit mum. She spends so much time with her face in a camera that she neglects even basic hygiene where her kids are concerned. I'd have been embarrassed to send my kids to school with nails that dirty. Maybe that's what the "mumming" (🙄 hate that term) meeting is about at the school this morning 😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I'm seeing multiple influencers moaning because they're getting questions about why they're not addressing world issues going on right now, exactly like Babs. They want to create their own little space on the internet and do what they want. I think these people are deluded. They want to curate what it is is be an influencer, but this is the two way street baby. You have no job without followers so get out of your own ass. They want the public feedback but only when it is positive and are so entitled they think they can moan about people wishing they'd share more about current affairs because they don't want to.

Reactions: 18
"Mumming?" Oh do duck off Babs. Try being a single parent and having to entertain your 4 year old when you've caught covid from your ACTUAL job. I feel like I have a chest infection but yet I'm still having to wash, dress, bathe and entertain my child. She doesn't even do that normally.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Precisely this! She's such a dirty munter 🤢 She must scratch her arse & fanjita undercarriage too, considering she admitted yesterday that her pyjamas have a hole on the bottom part - another item that doesn't get laundered. Gross!

Those dirty disgusting nails are sadly Erin's. Babs isn't a good mum, she's a tit mum. She spends so much time with her face in a camera that she neglects even basic hygiene where her kids are concerned. I'd have been embarrassed to send my kids to school with nails that dirty. Maybe that's what the "mumming" (🙄 hate that term) meeting is about at the school this morning 😂😂😂😂😂
I’ve said it before the whole family look like they need sheep dipped, their standards of hygiene don’t look that high.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion: Babs bragging about her mumming, when deep down all PUS wants is a good old fashioned bumming.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.