Brummy Mummy #103 Watch your children cringe as you flash your minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I work in a similar area and you’re completely right - influencers make me so angry because they just have no idea how cruel and awful life can be for some people. When I started the job my predecessor told me that when you work in the realms of the dead and dying you really understand the true priorities in life. Never a truer word spoken. Of course we all have our own crosses to bear but the attitude of buy everything, see life through your iPhone screen and spend your days looking at others around you rather than appreciating what you have is particularly galling some days.
Absolutely 👏👏👏.

Reactions: 9
She's in bed, in her pyjamas with a full face of slap at 6pm, and you just know she's not even showered! Despite being at a dog show all day! :sick: :sick:
of course she won't have showered - she showered this morning, after showing off how "filthy" her hair was in her pit stories! the idea of babs showering twice in one day is wild! 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
This is Women's Awareness Month 💖

Disparities in healthcare quality and outcomes for gender (including people who are transgender) and race are receiving more attention: for example, recent reports show black women have much higher mortality rates during and after pregnancy, and women and people of color receive less medical intervention for pain management and cardiovascular care. History, systems, and personal biases contribute, in a multitude of ways, to these disparities.

It is important that we educate and support each other regarding our bodies. We are not one size fits all and we deserve to be treated as individuals. Hearing each others stories have empowered me. This is what it looks like to be surrounded by educated, mature, thought provoking women who have gained strength from adversity. I know this sounds soppy but I am genuinely proud of all of you.

Ugh, someone pass me a tissue and put the fan on :LOL:
Ok that’s nice 👍🏼 But I’m sure there’s a dedicated forum. I’m here to talk tit about Babz

Reactions: 15
If being at crufts all day has set your allergies off, wouldn’t the sensible thing to do be…. Have a SHOWER!!! Not be sat in your pyjamas at half 6 in the evening with a full face of make up you filthy cow! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 23
Sure blabs sure 👀

is there any event or occasion when someone doesn’t compliment or give her stuff 🙄🙄🙄
“She may not even remember me” - unless this imaginary woman has bad short-term memory loss then I’m sure she’ll remember a yellow marshmallow dressed in leopard print attention crying to the point that she had to give her free gifts to get her to piss off.

Babs probably also told the woman about how Anonymous Cowbags hacked her zoom call too,

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That filter is absolutely gross! I hate it! She’s so disgusting

Reactions: 17
I always think she looks like a chode when she uses that filter💀💀
She actually has nothing to say, but is just so desperate to post 900 stories every 24hrs, see just spouts whatever drivel comes into her dense head.

I know the Menopause chat annoys some people but just wanted to agree with others when I say it’s all more copying of her pal Alison. Don’t get me started on that one though because she got HRT straight away, I guess it helps if one of your mum friends in a GP though 🙄

Paying an 11 year old to clean out its own bleeping pet cage. What the actual duck????

• Haha
She's going back to the side parting, because she thinks it looks better,,,,,,,,,, And absolutely NOT because we've shared old pics of her on here where we've all said she looked better years ago and happened to have the side parting 🙄🤦‍♀️
Emma, the parting looks tit because your hair is so badly coloured and your roots are vile 🤮
Screenshot_20220310-201121_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220310-201036_Google.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
So seeing all the dogs today aggravated her allergies………Oh do duck off Babs
She had allergies when Lucy was alive.
She still has the allergies with Margot around.
She had her allergies flare up at Crufts.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest that maybe she's allergic to dogs...

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Someone is reading Tattle. Talking about that filter that looks like a bumhole.

Hi Babs. 🖐

If only she took some of our other advice.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.