Brummy Mummy #103 Watch your children cringe as you flash your minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her allergies are also related to the move to the hobbit house, they kind of coincide.The poor ventilation, the damp, there's no air circulation so all the fur from the animals is just sat in the house. She's getting less mobile so probably cleans less, and even when she does there's so much tat that there's fur and dust sitting everywhere.

Reactions: 24
If being at crufts all day has set your allergies off, wouldn’t the sensible thing to do be…. Have a SHOWER!!! Not be sat in your pyjamas at half 6 in the evening with a full face of make up you filthy cow! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Well, well, well ......
If this isn't VERY telling, I don't know what is! Babs is obviously allergic to DOG FUR 😂😂😂😂😂 Oh, ddd-dear......

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've just trawled back for my wolf fleece posts- MAKE IT HAPPEN BABS!!! 🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺
You could make a killing ghost writing her next pamphlet!

We could club together and send one to her PO Box. Do they come in a size 18 though?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This was like on thread #33!!! These threads have come thick and fast since then. I cant even remember why monks needed a fleece? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's going back to the side parting, because she thinks it looks better,,,,,,,,,, And absolutely NOT because we've shared old pics of her on here where we've all said she looked better years ago and happened to have the side parting 🙄🤦‍♀️
Emma, the parting looks tit because your hair is so badly coloured and your roots are vile 🤮View attachment 1116517View attachment 1116518
I feel like her hair colour is even worse since she dyed for the #ad.

Reactions: 22
Well, well, well ......
If this isn't VERY telling, I don't know what is! Babs is obviously allergic to DOG FUR 😂😂😂😂😂 Oh, ddd-dear......
only a few days ago, she dismissed her concerns that she was allergic to the rats predominantly because she'd seen the peri-menopause bandwagon as the perfect opportunity for engagement and - with endless content possiblities flashing before her eyes - she leapt onboard! obvs she was then jolted harshly back to reality upon realising that the menopause is a pretty sensitive and controversial topic, and that claiming her "allergies" are related to the menopause solely to fuel peri-menopausal themed content in the hope of increasing engagement may not be as lucrative as she had hoped, so - following a visit to crufts - she's now been "inspired" into deciding that her allergies are actually the result of dogs!

perfect, as having randomly decided that dog fur is the culprit, it simultaneously provides endless allergy-themed content, since she lives with a dog who rolls around on her bed and her pillow and the sofas and the pyjamas she never washes, the dog who she regularly scoops up and rubs her actual face into! she was obvs planning to push the menopausal content for relatablity and engagement, but entirely fucked it up to the point where she felt she had to delete stories to conceal her sheer ignorance. she's been blabbering on about allergies for weeks - it's not easily rehashed content she's just gonna drop, but since she's already claimed the rats are not the issue - although now she came to that conclusion, we have no idea! - dogs seems like the best substitute. at least that way she can still remind the babettes of her allergies when she's desperate for engagement and sympathy. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 18
The thing is………… I don’t think she’s that keen on dogs but has simply realised that they are good for engagement, so something tells me that blabs future life will not be spent surrounded by dogs wearing any sort of sequinned jacket 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Sorry but her thumb looks like a toe.
Ewww, whys the nail at that totally squiffed angle? Other people's nails always freak me out if they don't look really perfect. Like those people who bite them down so they are all raw and sore looking... I have a thing where I bite my lip which is just as gross so I shouldn't say anything! 😩
Whoever the other persons hand is in that, their nails are so dirty they look like Pete Doherty has been round for a week long tea party... 🤣🙄

only a few days ago, she dismissed her concerns that she was allergic to the rats predominantly because she'd seen the peri-menopause bandwagon as the perfect opportunity for engagement and - with endless content possiblities flashing before her eyes - she leapt onboard! obvs she was then jolted harshly back to reality upon realising that the menopause is a pretty sensitive and controversial topic, and that claiming her "allergies" are related to the menopause solely to fuel peri-menopausal themed content in the hope of increasing engagement may not be as lucrative as she had hoped, so - following a visit to crufts - she's now been "inspired" into deciding that her allergies are actually the result of dogs!

perfect, as having randomly decided that dog fur is the culprit, it simultaneously provides endless allergy-themed content, since she lives with a dog who rolls around on her bed and her pillow and the sofas and the pyjamas she never washes, the dog who she regularly scoops up and rubs her actual face into! she was obvs planning to push the menopausal content for relatablity and engagement, but entirely fucked it up to the point where she felt she had to delete stories to conceal her sheer ignorance. she's been blabbering on about allergies for weeks - it's not easily rehashed content she's just gonna drop, but since she's already claimed the rats are not the issue - although now she came to that conclusion, we have no idea! - dogs seems like the best substitute. at least that way she can still remind the babettes of her allergies when she's desperate for engagement and sympathy. 🤷🏻‍♂️
She's allergic to herself. At least she should be because her existence seems to be bringing out a terrible physical and psychological reaction....

Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion
Weird looking thumb,more allergy 'content' to come,remember cowbags shes an amazing Mum(to TT)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
WTF is she on about this morning? Doing some “mumming”? Eh? And she has a “mum in” appointment, according to her captions? Dick. Making it even more obvious she usually does duck all with the kids in the mornings before school 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 29
WTF is she on about this morning? Doing some “mumming”? Eh? And she has a “mum in” appointment, according to her captions? Dick. Making it even more obvious she usually does duck all with the kids in the mornings before school 🤦🏼‍♀️
She wants a certificate for looking after her own children

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I would put money on this mornings clips were filmed yesterday, she's far too 'hair bushed' lol

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Maybe she has an appointment with the school to discuss the effects her Instagram is having on the kids. Can you imagine if she does, she would be stomping out of there threatening to block the head teacher😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thinking about the dog and allergies. At the old house Lucy slept downstairs, not on the bed. When they moved she made a big deal of her being allowed upstairs and was sleeping on TTs bed. Then she became poorly and was on her bed with dog steps bought etc. Then I think allergy talk disappeared a bit, was that when they didn't have a dog? 🤔 She may have answered the whole mystery by bleeping about at a dog show! The mystery obviously being she's a dirty cow who never washes herself or her belongings. One wash a day my arse.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.