Brummy Mummy #102 Should have gone to Spec.. sorry, Barcelona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God that reel 😳🙄 have I missed something? Has she said anything about E’s school? Imagine all that ruminating over it and then nothing…

Reactions: 11
Poor mr tweacle has a morbid fear / hatred of her. He’s just text me to tell me she has her vag out and he now feels he may need therapy 😅. If she wants a clothing / accessories line, which some of us think she does. I have it on very good authority that it won’t be happening anytime soon. Unless her beloved primark picks her up to go along with the rest of the tit they sell.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Back to sharing that one interaction she had with that ladbaby woman.

I almost feel sorry for Emma sometimes. Almost. I do empathise with the fact that she thought she had something that she wanted, it was so close, but it’s all fallen away.

It happened to me, I almost made a success of myself doing something I loved once and it was snatched away leaving me humiliated . It does sting like a fucker. It seems like she’s going through the stage of realising that now.

She’s still a bleep.

I just know what it’s like, regardless of if it’s your fault or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I really, really doubt any of them go to Church Mass. Babs would have absolutely told everyone that, to tie-in with her being "Head" 🙄 of R.E., & she would have posted about Christmas Mass and Easter, showing their reed crosses etc. Babs wasn't raised Catholic, another thing we know from her Mum Wet San her posting on "BrummyNannySan" a wedding pic, & they were married at a CofE Church in Hodge Hill (We used to go to the Christmas Fayre's there, it's demolished now).

She'll be wearing it for the "talk" she's doing at a local University.
The only thing that has made me wonder if at least Ste and the kids go, is that Erin (maybe Ethan too now) has made First Holy Communion, and most churches do like you to actually take your kids to church. She never announced TTs communion which was weird for her, just posted a pic of them all dressed up and Erin in white. It was so obviously an FHC pic. Considering how much of hers and her family's lives she broadcasts, it's weird that she'd be secretive about that, we all know Emma lobes an occasion and an excuse to buy crap!!

Reactions: 13
From FB
View attachment 1095149
she’s going to be insufferable
I've not got a teenager but I have been one and I'm sorry but BULL. tit. I did not need my parents more as a teenager. I still loved them but I wanted them to leave me alone, let me be independent and allow me to go off and do my own thing. My Dad was very laid back but my Mom was a bit like Babs - controlling and we did nothing but argue and fight. Erin is going to HATE babs when she starts school whilst loving her at the same time. She isn't going to need her more than she did when she was a toddler. She's going to want to get away from her.

Reactions: 14
Haven’t caught up properly but just came to say that the fact we can see her fanny hair in that reel is disgusting, I’m gonna report it for nudity 😂😂😂 Also she’s tit at try on reels, why isn’t she saying where each dress is from on her stories too? Hoping everybody will click the link to see. Does she get money from affiliate links even if someone doesn’t purchase. I actually like the first dress but refuse to give her any money 😂 I’d love the price and an honest review of how it feels on her reels, she’s not getting a fashion collab anytime soon.

She’s spending so much money on tat that doesn’t fit her properly, those short dresses are a state 🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Or Rosie Henshaw! She's just a breath of fresh air. Married Mum to four, plus size, pretty, down to Earth and VERY funny. She does clothing try-ons detailing everything (size, how it fits & feels, material, quality, price, where from etc), crafting, thrifting, hauls from bargain shops (detailing all prices, etc), upcycling, & she doesn't exploit her kids. Babs could learn a thing or fifty from her LOL
THIS is what I thought Emma meant by "realistic try on". Talking about fit etc. Not just parading round in stuff that doesn't fit without acknowledging it.

Reactions: 12
Haven’t caught up properly but just came to say that the fact we can see her fanny hair in that reel is disgusting, I’m gonna report it for nudity 😂😂😂 Also she’s tit at try on reels, why isn’t she saying where each dress is from on her stories too? Hoping everybody will click the link to see. Does she get money from affiliate links even if someone doesn’t purchase. I actually like the first dress but refuse to give her any money 😂 I’d love the price and an honest review of how it feels on her reels, she’s not getting a fashion collab anytime soon.

She’s spending so much money on tat that doesn’t fit her properly, those short dresses are a state 🤢
If u clicked the link on the 1 u like, then didn't buy that but bought something else, she'd still make money!

• Angry
  • Heart
The sheer amount of clothes she buys on a weekly basis, all those dresses that are virtually all the same 🤷‍♀️.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
She’s shopping in New Look, trying on blazers & dresses. She’s grown massively in size, I think she has to shop to get something to fit.

Sorry if I’m being dumb, but is she in new look trying on MORE dresses to buy, after showing us 5 new dresses in that reel this morning?! Her shopping problem really needs to be addressed. She’s ridiculous.

Also, unrelated, but in that story where she’s wearing the red dress and mini ears - it makes me unreasonably angry that she puts her pinky up when she’s doing the peace sign. She does it every time and it makes me so angry😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I've not got a teenager but I have been one and I'm sorry but BULL. tit. I did not need my parents more as a teenager. I still loved them but I wanted them to leave me alone, let me be independent and allow me to go off and do my own thing. My Dad was very laid back but my Mom was a bit like Babs - controlling and we did nothing but argue and fight. Erin is going to HATE babs when she starts school whilst loving her at the same time. She isn't going to need her more than she did when she was a toddler. She's going to want to get away from her.
I was felt the same as a teen, totally thought I had it all sorted etc and my parents didn't do a bad job of balancing being there with giving me a bit more freedom. As a parent of a teen, I don't think they need you any less, they need you in a different way- and it's quite hard work at times doing that balancing act. Babs will be terrible at it!!

Why is she buying even more of the same old shite? She has loads of those dresses that do her no favours. She will add a belt and it'll look even more tit. Babs, quality over quantity.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.