Brummy Mummy #101 Her dreams are lies, like her dress size

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine proudly stating to the world that you stayed in your PJs all day whilst looking fat, bloated and grey in pallor. I can't make out if she's genuinely very depressed or just a scuzzy very selfish person only interested in content for the gram.

Reactions: 18
What I don’t get is that when she is taking a picture of an outstanding land mark she films it so far away you can’t see any detail whatsoever

yet has no problem showing her ugly mug up close

blabs you should watch your blog again and be bloody ashamed of the absolute half arsed ( no real info) effort you made - even Ethan did a better job of his quick tour round a cafe 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Ethan is the best person in that entire family, I hope he escapes Bab and goes off to live a fabulous life.

Bab is using her Dad as shield to deflect negativity and get some sympathy, vile behaviour.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Totally agree! I loved RE at school (it was a long time ago) but it branched into ethics and politics and all other kinda of subjects, we had debates on topics such as racism and human rights etc. How the hell is she going to lecture young people and adults? It's just not going to happen. She doesnt have the experience, qualifications or the ability to engage at that level.
Where I live, the only RE teachers are in parochial schools. Their agenda was to promote whatever religion the school represented. I never knew RE teachers served a greater purpose in the UK (perhaps the whole of Europe?) ... which makes it even more disappointing that Emma had this job and resists the opportunity to teach her children about different cultures > when they are actually in a different country.

Pizza anyone? :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
I must say , CBBSTE is looking less gormless in the villa pic. Maybe he's thinking about hunky footballers in the showers 🙊😉😉.
Also why is Bab there? Surely it should've been a boys day out..oh wait gotta get up those engagement figures so wheel out a frail looking Rog why doncha...absolute bleep that she is !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Why didn’t they take the girl on the tour if its about making memories with their ill grandad? They really are oddballs.
Yes didn’t the girl do an ad with CBBste all about football for fathers Day? Or was that another lie?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why did Babs even go? Surely Rog would have been chuffed with Ste and Ethan who actually have an interest in football and presumably the club than babs who went for a photo to brag on the gram? Or if Babs went why did Erin and Wet San not go too make it a real family day? Such a pathetic attempt to gain sympathy by flaunting her unwell father online to the babettes.

• Heart
Why must she constantly exhibit the most vulnerable people in her life?

WTF is wrong with her?

Truly vile and despicable behaviour.

Reactions: 18
Why does she need to plaster Grandad Rog on the gram! The man is clearly really poorly, and her Instagram page is HER business!! Its no better than her owning a shop and her sitting him in the window and saying "buy from me, feel sorry for me, my Dad is ill" 🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm afraid that was a really terrible vlog.

The intro was badly put together and suddenly cut to the main video
They only had half an hour in the expensive lounge - that was well planned! Did they not expect security to take a while? Must be nice to have money to burn like that.
As well as the Bugles you can also get Gifflar cinnamon buns in the UK - available in Ikea and Tesco!
Talking while chewing a sweet - please don't
She clearly couldn’t be bothered to vlog at the Babalu cafe so sent Ethan off to do it
Why do only Nana’s wear thermal vests and why are the bugs the kids were looking at gross? More flippin cliches
She clearly did little or no research into this so-called bucket list holiday. "National..., what is it called Ste? National Park" FFS
Why do the kids “want to be asleep” instead of seeing the Northern Lights - wouldn't you wake them up/keep them up for something like that? It's not like they had to be back at school the next day for goodness sake.

Overall I just got a really negative vibe from the whole thing. Apart from the odd moment I feel like there were a lot of problems/meltdowns behind the scenes that we didn't see. Oh and I'm glad you finally admitted you needed a bigger coat!

• Heart
Why the need to post absolutely every second of her day! Other respectable "influencers" would have taken today off to be with their ill dad and not feel the need to post about it.
By all means take the pics for memories and save them for family photo albums, but noooo not babs, as soon as they get somewhere it's straight to a pose and scrunched up grin all for likes ,and posted before the even finish their day out🙄🙄

Reactions: 13
more gibberish from Iceland vlog ...

"I'm hoping tomorrow it picks up. Mums just looked at the weather maybe tomorrow after 2 it picks up"

She purchases numerous sweets (to stock her hotel room) and needs her mother (in UK) to tell her what the weather is going to be.

Emma is 44 going on 14.

Reactions: 16
"I'm hoping tomorrow it picks up. Mums just looked at the weather maybe tomorrow after 2 it picks up"

She purchases numerous sweets (to stock her hotel room) and needs her mother to tell her what the weather is going to be.

Emma is 44 going on 14.
I forgot about the snacks! How come they needed so much just for a couple days and then had to go out and buy more for the coach trip??

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.