Brummy Mummy #101 Her dreams are lies, like her dress size

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*** LONG POST *** Re: The Vlog. I went in 😂

This absolutely wasn't Stephen's dream holiday, it was Babs'. Vlog, 30 seconds in, "a bucket list holiday, I've always wanted to go" 😑 Stephen never chose this, she did.

Plus, apparently Stephen's 40th Birthday treat, but Babs gets the bedroom with the proper bed and huge tv? WTF?!! Why wouldn't you want to share a bed with your spouse, especially as it's allegedly THEIR Birthday treat? It's bleeping weird. They're not married in the true sense, (no private parts action #bitrude happening in their stale & stagnant union), they're just going through the motions for the kids sake. Stephen has checked-out of that marriage, he shows no interest in his wife. He grunts at her in one word replies and walks either behind or ahead of her, never with her. He also sat away from her on the plane, scrolling through Tattle looking at his phone with earbuds in.

Vlog, 52 seconds in - "I really like the bathroom, this is VERY Instagrammable isn't it? Look at that, oooh I love it". BOOM! Confirming the day trip (because that's what it was) was purely for content and engagement. Lame.

She can forget trying to break into Travel Vlogging, this attempt was poorer than poor and looks more like a "buying tons of snacks and food Vlog", complete with her popping a jelly baby in her gob and talking as she chewed it 🤢 Zero stars for effort. We saw extremely little of Iceland and what snips we did see made us motionsick as she whizzed her phone from side to side. Considering she was cockahoop about the blue lagoon, there was no Vlog portion about that, other than a mini screen in the corner, which proves AGAIN that this holiday was for Insta worthy shots. She wanted that faux "body confident" cossie pic in the blue lagoon, period.

It's all "we're currently waiting for food", "we'll probably have pizza", "no sausages, but lots of potatoes", there's more filming of food and snacks on the shelves in the supermarket than the sights of Iceland, we even get a show and tell in the hotel room of each bag of crisps and sweets in detail that she bought (6 giant bags in all), RIVETING STUFF BABS 🙄 and footage of her kids looking at sea bugs in a tank through a magnifying glass 🥱😴💤 and Stephen in the Irish Pub 🥱😴💤 (Babs, Stephen is not Irish, he was born in the West Midlands, his heritage is Irish).
Stephen was wearing his green top, Tattlers, it was badly filtered on the pic as I suspected, not coloured in).

The Geysir eruption just about sums up her dire attempt at a Travel Vlog - a damp squib. Why did they stand so far away from it? When you stand nearer you see it bubble up and spurt out the hot steam cloud.

Oh, & @Allusernamesiputinaretook, nice to see she addressed you on the Vlog and "proved you wrong" with their pop-on shoe spikes, of which they were supplied with by the coach tour operators, they never packed them 😂 - - - but she doesn't read Tattle 😏😒

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m appalled that she and Erin grabbed the bedroom while PUS had to sleep on the sofa bed on HIS birthday trip. No wonder Erin looks like a precocious little madam.
I really want to go to Iceland now - not from what Babs has shown, but by the info that you lot have provided. It sounds amazing and really exciting place to go. Thank you!

Reactions: 19
Bugles for daaaaayyyss in my local Iceland, I mean Asda. Sooo hard to find here in the UK 🤣
6F4C45F5-461D-476E-B971-0F2F019ADE2D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Do you think Babs knows that Stephen is really gay but due to his upbringing ( is his family Catholic-I’m sure Catholic Church has been mentioned before??) I wonder if he can’t /won’t come out and Emma has said you either stay in this marriage or you leave and I’ll tell the world you’re gay and make you’re life hell?? Total speculation on my part but a) There is NO love/affection AT ALL in their marriage and b) Emma is certainly capable of being that much of a witch.
Might also explain her resentment towards Ethan because he’s male.
It’s REALLY weird not to sleep in the same bed on holiday with your partner - the kids are not toddlers.
🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️I probably need to get out more….!

Reactions: 24
She didn’t show much of the Blue Lagoon or any other part of Iceland in all it’s glory! Just close ups of her ugly face. She’s no travel vlogger, all she does is buy cheap tat & knick knacks. There are some really good tips on places to go on here & id love to take my kids in the future. She did this holiday purely for content, now a war has broken out & she’s had to pull an ad I wonder what her next move will be? Rog is being brought out today for sympathy isn’t he?

Bugles for daaaaayyyss in my local Iceland, I mean Asda. Sooo hard to find here in the UK 🤣
View attachment 1088963
Maybe this could be incorporated into the next title? “Babs didn’t have to go to Iceland for bugles” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
COW BAGS I HAVE NEWS:

My washing is on the line. I repeat. My washing is on the line. It is therefore officially summer and I will be shaving my toes/complaining it’s ‘ot/eating 4 ice creams a day and running through the sprinklers because I AM Pamela Anderson. Hope that’s ok with you all!!
PS As I am in the UK there were birds tweeting in my garden. So lucky to have the sounds of tweeting in the UK. I don’t think birds tweet anywhere else do they? Did I just make up the word tweet??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
COW BAGS I HAVE NEWS:

My washing is on the line. I repeat. My washing is on the line. It is therefore officially summer and I will be shaving my toes/complaining it’s ‘ot/eating 4 ice creams a day and running through the sprinklers because I AM Pamela Anderson. Hope that’s ok with you all!!
Ahh the sprinkler thing, id totally forgotten about that, so funny hahaha

Reactions: 10
Bloody hell Bab..it's too early in the morning for 🤡. Wtf is going on with your gunt,? Size up Bab... size up !!!
What?, ANOTHER bleeping TikTok? This witch is thirstier than all of the deserts in the world. BABS, YOUR TIKTOKS ARE tit. Hope that helps.

Bit random but does she cook ? Just watched a bit of the Iceland vlog ( had to turn off ) I know they are on holiday but what do they actually eat ? Just thinking out loud , has she ever done come shop with me to Tesco .. just don’t see any fruit/veg or cooking a meal from scratch .. it’s all very snack and sweets

No.

She doesn't cook. She just throws fishfingers & potato waffles in the oven, microwaves peas, microwaves Costco ready meal katsu curry, or has chinese takeaway. Facts.

I still can't get over how irrationally angry it makes me that they went to the Bonus supermarket but didn't think to go into any of the museums. And babs "oh I think they have Netto here" well you know they do, because you saw it over the road from the Bonus!

Her hotel was the Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Marina. It's not even a 10 minute walk to the Bonus. The 10/11 (that's what it's called babs) is an equal distance and meant she passed the art museum, the world famous hotdog stand, the Icelandic parliament that you can literally go and knock on the door of, the pond with the faceless bureaucrat statue, not to mention about 25 pieces of graffiti art that are more than insta worthy if that was the only reason for going to Iceland.

Maybe this is one occasion where I am jealous of babs because Iceland is one of my favourite places on the planet, and we haven't been able to go back yet (though I've been back to Walt Disney World so in your face babs) or I'm just angry that she's made Iceland look tit. Yeah, it's the latter 🤣😂
Screenshot 2022-02-26 at 12.38.07.png

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m appalled that she and Erin grabbed the bedroom while PUS had to sleep on the sofa bed on HIS birthday trip. No wonder Erin looks like a precocious little madam.
I really want to go to Iceland now - not from what Babs has shown, but by the info that you lot have provided. It sounds amazing and really exciting place to go. Thank you!
@Nadurath has made me more interested in considering it. The detailed, truly knowledgeable info on what to do, where to go, where to stay, where to eat etc., etc., has been as good as a dedicated destination brochure ❤

• Heart
She didn’t show much of the Blue Lagoon or any other part of Iceland in all it’s glory! Just close ups of her ugly face. She’s no travel vlogger, all she does is buy cheap tat & knick knacks. There are some really good tips on places to go on here & id love to take my kids in the future. She did this holiday purely for content, now a war has broken out & she’s had to pull an ad I wonder what her next move will be? Rog is being brought out today for sympathy isn’t he?

Maybe this could be incorporated into the next title? “Babs didn’t have to go to Iceland for bugles” 😂
Babs didn't need to go to Iceland for pizza, bugles or sex...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I still can't get over how irrationally angry it makes me that they went to the Bonus supermarket but didn't think to go into any of the museums. And babs "oh I think they have Netto here" well you know they do, because you saw it over the road from the Bonus!

Her hotel was the Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Marina. It's not even a 10 minute walk to the Bonus. The 10/11 (that's what it's called babs) is an equal distance and meant she passed the art museum, the world famous hotdog stand, the Icelandic parliament that you can literally go and knock on the door of, the pond with the faceless bureaucrat statue, not to mention about 25 pieces of graffiti art that are more than insta worthy if that was the only reason for going to Iceland.

Maybe this is one occasion where I am jealous of babs because Iceland is one of my favourite places on the planet, and we haven't been able to go back yet (though I've been back to Walt Disney World so in your face babs) or I'm just angry that she's made Iceland look tit. Yeah, it's the latter 🤣😂
View attachment 1089001
Im surprised they had to go to a supermarket, doesn't she usually pack some landfill sandwich bags full of snacks for each day of the holiday?

Reactions: 13
What?, ANOTHER bleeping TikTok? This witch is thirstier than all of the deserts in the world. BABS, YOUR TIKTOKS ARE tit. Hope that helps.

No.

She doesn't cook. She just throws fishfingers & potato waffles in the oven, microwaves peas, microwaves Costco ready meal katsu curry, or has chinese takeaway. Facts.
And don’t forget Ste makes hotdogs for tea once a week. What grown up considers hotdogs to be an evening meal?

Reactions: 13
No.

[/QUOTE]
Thats a bit unfair, they have hotdogs and curly fries too 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
6 minutes in ...

"When I tell you the weather is the sleatiest-sleaty rain in the history of the universe of the sleaty rain and the coach cannot pull up here. So, we just had to run in the rain. Stephen does not have a hood. Uhm .... *smacks lips* ... But, it is a beautiful hotel. Uh, and I also will say *puts finger in the air to emphasize a feeble thought* in Iceland Stephen and I will require to wear a mask inside ... obviously not when we are in our hotel room. But the kid's don't. So, if we are out and about and you see the kids not wearing a mask ... kids don't have to wear a mask in Iceland. Just adults. So, I think we're gonna ... unpack a little bit ... wrap up a bit ... maybe pop to the shops and get some bits and bobs ... and uhm, see what's going on. Maybe try to find a pizza or something?"

Does she think she is Florida? She has NOT changed her routine one bit.

Also, no one cares if your kids are wearing a mask or not outside .... HOWEVER, them not wearing gloves and a hat in - below zero temps - will not win you mother of the year (not that you were ever a candidate).

Reactions: 16
Why didn’t they take the girl on the tour if its about making memories with their ill grandad? They really are oddballs.

Reactions: 22
When her children ask her questions about what is going on I wonder what she says 🤔
i assume she simply hands them their tablets and directs them to the new round website, as that seems to be what she is recommending in all her replies to the babettes' comments about their children asking questions and how to explain what's happening to kids. tbh, it's probably the best idea for the Es if they actually want to learn anything, because babs won't have a clue. she's already said she gets all her news from "tikkytokky", and i very much doubt her intelligence in terms of her ability to discern between genuine facts and absolute fiction, since she continuously confuses the two in her own life. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 11
Glad Rog is having a treat but please. Another post to pull on the heartstrings and up the engagement.

I'm surprised she's not wearing a swimsuit and running through the sprinklers on the pitch with another 'Emma when she was 25 never would have dared to do this' tit post.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hold the phone! Babs missed out on shopping to go to the villa for the second time this year!! I thought oh maybe she does have a heart! But then remembered if she didn’t go to the villa she couldn’t use her ‘doting daughter’ piece for engagement.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.