Brummy Mummy #101 Her dreams are lies, like her dress size

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at those dry, crusty lips - like an hole with an infection šŸ˜‚
I was halfway through drinking my morning coffee when I read this and ended up laughing mid slurp and splurted it everywhere #bitrude šŸ¤£

I am honestly bleeping disgusted at how she addressed the Ukraine/Russia war - to put a half arsed post about being in a bubble, the next story of the slob naked in a bath saying "anyway back to the fluff and faff". bleeping selfish witch.

Also Emma, that wallpaper with black spotting is vile, it looks a hippo has tit sprayed up your wall. Hope that helps.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just watching Newsround with my almost 7 year old. Really informative (for me as well as him!) and obviously set at the right tone, but not patronising the kids. Does she think everyone just keeps their kids in the dark about everything? So odd!
Itā€™s bizarre isnā€™t it! I remember being about Erinā€™s age when 9/11 happened and the news was on when I got in from school and my mum saying ā€˜Watch this, this is historyā€™.

She does those children a disservice, especially considering she was a teacher.

Reactions: 28
The ICEland vlog food haul section where she holds up the Bugles crisps & says we donā€™t have these in Englandā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ yes you bloody do you grellow mess. Bugles are available in supermarkets, you just canā€™t prise yourself away from your generic beige crisps.

Ermā€¦ā€¦ I go to the same B&M as the great yellow stomper. Bugles are sold in there.

Not looking hard enough for your snacks bab!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She paid Ā£80 for a lounge for some pastries?? Iā€™ve never been to brum airport but whenever I fly from one of the London ones I either grab a snack from boots or wh-smiths or food from spoons and as a family of 4 we have never spent Ā£80 on food even with some gins chucked inā€¦

Reactions: 20
She paid Ā£80 for a lounge for some pastries?? Iā€™ve never been to brum airport but whenever I fly from one of the London ones I either grab a snack from boots or wh-smiths or food from spoons and as a family of 4 we have never spent Ā£80 on food even with some gins chucked inā€¦
Birmingham Airport has a Pret and a Marks and Spencerā€™s, alongside the couple of pubs and a Giraffe Restaurant.
So good choices for food and I imagine at the moment it still wonā€™t be flying at full capacity so itā€™s not like you wont find somewhere to sit! Even when I flew in peak summer time before COVID there was space.

Spending Ā£80 to basically behave like the entitled snob that she is will have been a bargain for himā€¦.wonā€™t want to mix with the common traveller.

Reactions: 27
How much is she scowling when she said E ā€œhadā€ to get involved with the surprise for Rog today! She just canā€™t stand him can she?? And why the feck does her girl have to go somewhere else with San? Her grandad is really not well and, in Babsā€™ words, things are going to get tougher this year, so why are they not making the absolute most of all the time they have together. I dread to think what effect she is having on those childrenā€™s relationship for the future. She boils my piss!

• Sad
Reactions: 26
How much is she scowling when she said E ā€œhadā€ to get involved with the surprise for Rog today! She just canā€™t stand him can she?? And why the feck does her girl have to go somewhere else with San? Her grandad is really not well and, in Babsā€™ words, things are going to get tougher this year, so why are they not making the absolute most of all the time they have together. I dread to think what effect she is having on those childrenā€™s relationship for the future. She boils my piss!
it was so telling how she said ā€œwe were in cahootsā€¦ā€¦. and ethan had to get involved as wellā€. she always leaves him out and sidelines him :(

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Also what is this thing she had started doing.. ā€œwe did a darts tournament and when I tell youā€¦ I came lastā€- ā€œWe went out on the observation deck and when I say I was nearly blown overā€¦ā€ what are the ends of these sentences? Where has she got this from?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So, whilst waiting to hear whether or not my sil will be deployed I've had some time to consider all things Bab. It's been discussed already about how immature the E's are thanks to narc Bab controlling them, I do believe she doesn't want independent , intelligent kids who'll show her up to be the ignoramus she is. As I mentioned many threads ago ,I brought my daughter up single handed and money was tight to say the least ,but I did my best to take her to places such as the theatre, art galleries etc and consequently she is a confident, articulate bright adult. She was 10 at the time of the twin towers and we watched the news together as it unfolded. Bab is basically rearing young adults who will be socially and academically stunted. Shame on her !
Oh and is the the thing she's giving Rog Covid ? šŸ™Š

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Also what is this thing she had started doing.. ā€œwe did a darts tournament and when I tell youā€¦ I came lastā€- ā€œWe went out on the observation deck and when I say I was nearly blown overā€¦ā€ what are the ends of these sentences? Where has she got this from?
She's been doing this for a little while. It's completely infuriating. She has absolutely no understanding of language and grammar.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Bit random but does she cook ? Just watched a bit of the Iceland vlog ( had to turn off ) I know they are on holiday but what do they actually eat ? Just thinking out loud , has she ever done come shop with me to Tesco .. just donā€™t see any fruit/veg or cooking a meal from scratch .. itā€™s all very snack and sweets

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Shout out to @Nadurath for the interesting insights. If you donā€™t work for the Icelandic tourist board, you should! If I ever go there Iā€™ll be coming to you for info on ā€˜all the thingsā€™ šŸ¤£ Apart from tit snacks, I think Babs has that covered.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Bloody hell Bab..it's too early in the morning for šŸ¤”. Wtf is going on with your gunt,? Size up Bab... size up !!!
Was this one of the outfits she couldn't have possibly changed into yesterday because she took it to Iceland and it was in the wash, hence she stayed in her stinky pjs all day

Reactions: 10
Was this one of the outfits she couldn't have possibly changed into yesterday because she took it to Iceland and it was in the wash, hence she stayed in her stinky pjs all day
I think she lived in those leggings and the 2 jumpers that still fit in Iceland šŸ˜†

• Sick
  • Haha
Bit random but does she cook ? Just watched a bit of the Iceland vlog ( had to turn off ) I know they are on holiday but what do they actually eat ? Just thinking out loud , has she ever done come shop with me to Tesco .. just donā€™t see any fruit/veg or cooking a meal from scratch .. itā€™s all very snack and sweets
Come on now you know we had that pretend ā€œ Iā€™ve chopped some peppers onions up etcā€ when she was flogging Gusto/just fresh or whatever it was a few weeks ago šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Does anyone else think that Stephen is just so bleeping rude? Yes they have said that he doesnā€™t like being on social media, but he certainly likes to reap the rewards doesnā€™t he- the freebies etc, so for gods sake stop with the monosyllabic one word answers to anything he is asked. ā€œThere werenā€™t any Sausages were there Stephen?ā€ ā€œNoā€ā€¦. ā€œWe were upgraded from a different hotel, what was the other hotel called Stephen?ā€ ā€œThe Elder Hotelā€ Emma is a grade a twit, and Iā€™m not meaning to Babfend, however if you love your wife then for fucks sake support her and have the courtesy to at least reply properly when youā€™re spoken to rather than sounding like a sulking teenager. Itā€™s not like they havenā€™t been doing it for long, heā€™s surely used to it now and canā€™t claim heā€™s shy.

However apart from that yes I agree- terrible clothes choices, ludicrous selfish babs sleeping arrangements and I have a shop and we sell Bugles in it šŸ˜‚
Thatā€™s one of my fav snacks.
Itā€™s bizarre isnā€™t it! I remember being about Erinā€™s age when 9/11 happened and the news was on when I got in from school and my mum saying ā€˜Watch this, this is historyā€™.

She does those children a disservice, especially considering she was a teacher.
This exactly what I said to my kids in the pandemic & still now we are living through history. My kids have all spoken about the war & what they can do to help. Sheā€™s no educator.

Reactions: 10
Does anyone else think that Stephen is just so bleeping rude? Yes they have said that he doesnā€™t like being on social media, but he certainly likes to reap the rewards doesnā€™t he- the freebies etc, so for gods sake stop with the monosyllabic one word answers to anything he is asked. ā€œThere werenā€™t any Sausages were there Stephen?ā€ ā€œNoā€ā€¦. ā€œWe were upgraded from a different hotel, what was the other hotel called Stephen?ā€ ā€œThe Elder Hotelā€ Emma is a grade a twit, and Iā€™m not meaning to Babfend, however if you love your wife then for fucks sake support her and have the courtesy to at least reply properly when youā€™re spoken to rather than sounding like a sulking teenager. Itā€™s not like they havenā€™t been doing it for long, heā€™s surely used to it now and canā€™t claim heā€™s shy.
This!! part of me think he canā€™t stand her, if he was that moody with me online Iā€™d either stop because I love him or leave him because he doesnā€™t support me šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.