Brummy Mummy #101 Her dreams are lies, like her dress size

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread with the most votes came from @Acorncollecter

Babs has landed in Iceland today. Totally unprepared for the extreme weather. She has Primark leggings, thermal vest, flimsy shirt and a weatherproof supermarket coat. Which is now sodden and hanging up in the bathroom to dry. The telly is on the blink and the internet is sketchy due to the storm. All tours are cancelled today and tomorrow.

Bathroom meltdown loading. I am here for it 🍿🍿🍿

Would anyone like to do a quick recap?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
What else is there to do tonight stuck in her hotel with no food or TV. She's probably drunk, which is why her spelling, grammar and punctuation is really wild even for her in that post declaring the storm

Those photos could've been taken anywhere. What is Icelandic about them? It looks like a random street and a bit of sea and ....snow (and wind)

Reactions: 19
I cannot BELIEVE that THEY are the clothes she has bought to dress her children in. 😳 where are their snoods? Where are their balaclavas? Where is their appropriate winter wear? They're I'm Iceland wearing spring coats. What the actual duck!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
they must be FREEZING. Where are there snow suits / balaclavas / scarves tied properly? How is emma not embarrassed sharing those photos..

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
"But. And I don't know why I feel a bit silly saying this. But I wanted to be honest with you."

yeah babs, that's the exact reason you feel "a bit silly" - because you're totally not used to being honest. ever. 🤦🏻‍♀️

seriously tho, did anyone else think this was a bizarre way to begin the caption?! i appreciate that babs' sentence structure and grammar is always questionable, but why does she "feel a bit silly" stating that there is a storm and snow in iceland?! presumably because she HATES to be proved wrong by the tattle "trollz", yet her holiday has turned out exactly as we predicted and she's "fine...all fine...totally fine.." FUMING! the best bit is that she obvs didn't want to be honest and have to admit her "bucket list" holiday is a total tit show, but she obviously felt forced to because she literally has no content to share! they've essentially paid to fly abroad to be stuck in a hotel room eating sweets with babs actively avoiding spending time with the "famalam" by hogging the bath! an exact replica of every day at home - except that she can't even access netflix AND she doesn't even have a bath bomb! she'll be tucking herself into bed soon - she definitely won't make it til 8.30pm without the tv to entertain her! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Poor Erin - she got promised a bucket list holiday and ended up watching a potato sing in the bath.

Also Babs I don’t need to see photos of Ste at an inclusive breakfast to know he already eats a lot of meat..

This really is karma at its finest. Having the holiday be cancelled or one of them testing positive before travelling would have been one thing but the fact she actually went and ended off worse than being at home Hahahahahahah - keep those trotter warm Babushka!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
So she's obviously in a suite at probably £1200+ and the flight costs on top.

That's an awful lot of money to pay out just to have a bunch of "20 or so intelligent women ( some of which are actually men) pointbout that you are in fact incapable of looking after your kids properly in any country.

Great parenting Babs .

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I hope whichever tattler has travelled there today is staying in an amazing hotel with fab facilities, I want babs to have a tit holiday but not anyone else ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Ethan doesn’t even have gloves on in the photo with Steve! In the photo with babs looks like he’s been given his dad’s snood and gloves. Unbelievable!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
This is surely her idea of heaven. She's not gutted at all,,,,,, having to sit on her lazy arse in the hotel eating sweets and drinking pop, now this is the kind of holiday Big Babs likes! Just add a few cocks to the pop and it's got perfect holiday written all over it!

Reactions: 24
Spending a holiday in a hotel room, classic bab. She’ll be having a meltdown that the tv isn’t working. Hopefully the wifi will go down too 😂 I’m sure there would be restaurants by her hotel to go out for (expensive) food or a hotel bar so they don’t need to sit in the hotel room.

Why the f has she taken her phone in the bath with her? Who does that????

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This is surely her idea of heaven. She's not gutted at all,,,,,, having to sit on her lazy arse in the hotel eating sweets and drinking pop, now this is the kind of holiday Big Babs likes! Just add a few cocks to the pop and it's got perfect holiday written all over it!
Nah, her ideal would be sitting on her arse, eating sweets and drinking pop alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.