Brummy Mummy #100 Babs and CBBSte, what Taco Bell ends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I told ya they’d go arse over tit on the ice ……tingo to me …..she didn’t have her sturdy crappy boots on…..the ones in the pic I’d probably slip in them in the rain putting my bin out…..you can see it’s sheer ice under foot……they have regular earthquakes in Iceland I wonder what registered on the Richter scale when her sorry ass hit the floor 😂😂😂 I hope it’s an Icelandic breakfast tomorrow and no sausage content for her wet lettuce husband……she might be trying to hide it but she’s broken already it’s fine it’s fine……it’s not fine babs let it go love give us the money shot of a breakdown we all want to see…..and she’s so been reading on here mentioning the finger tapping to the singing on the coach……even on holiday she can’t have a bastard day off

thread title …….you know why mums go to Iceland…..to read tattle 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Just out of interest because I’m going there in 2 weeks… what coat should I be wearing? I am not very outdoorsy
Assuming you’re going to sightsee and will be outdoors the majority of the time, I’d highly recommend paying for something down (or equivalent) filled and properly waterproof. If there’s an outlet near you, it’s worth a look. I got a £350 Northface for £100 at one a few years ago and it’s paid for itself in cost per wear. Regatta also do rechargeable heated gilets which are not exactly the height of fashion but great for having as an extra layer if it’s really freezing. Also, I like to wear thinner layers in multiples underneath. There’s no pleasure going in somewhere to eat and feeling like your cooking. Thinner layers make it easier to adjust.

Reactions: 14
It's fine, we have sweets!!!! Blimey, goes all the way to Iceland and eats sweets in the hotel room. Sounds like a fantastic holiday 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'll just leave this here...
I was about to post this - great minds 🤣 well looks like I'm in for a fab night shift catching up with this 🤪

Why the duck is she filming herself in the bath?

Also Stephen is having lots of meat tomorrow? Hope there's sausage #bitrude

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've brought Fajitas and Tacos for everyone 🌮🌮🌮🌮🌯🌯🌯🌯 and for dessert some foreign haribo 🍬🍬🍬🍬

• Haha
Reactions: 29
They haven’t exactly ventured far. They’re staying in the Reykjavik Marina hotel (it’s an Icelandair hotel, should have done a package with them babs). They’ve literally turned left from the front door and took those photos.

They could have walked to the Maritime Museum, the Saga museum, but no, they’ve walked past those and to the Bónus supermarket.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
get dressed and get to the bar like any other person would snowed in a hotel………..muppet!

Ps - never laughed so much at all the tingos! Definition of schadenfreude! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

new thread here my lovelies

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.