Brummy Mummy #100 Babs and CBBSte, what Taco Bell ends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those kids are so inappropriately dressed it pisses me off. I dragged my 2 on a dog walk today (Birmingham) and we were all out in proper, down filled, gortex expedition coats with heated socks/gloves and waterproof trousers over joggers with thermal base layers underneath. She’s an irresponsible twit as far as those kids are concerned. 😡
I haven’t watched her for days. I can’t even hate watch her at the moment.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Things aren’t going to plan then, Babs?
I’d have paid good money to see her fall over 😂
I’ve just seen this!! Poor kids, but for lazy old Babs, it’s just a normal day, slobbing about eating sweets. Bet they’re struggling with hotel wifi. What. A. Shame 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
But they have pop and sweets and need to stay in the hotel room - that is holiday enough for Babs!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Those kids are so inappropriately dressed it pisses me off. I dragged my 2 on a dog walk today (Birmingham) and we were all out in proper, down filled, gortex expedition coats with heated socks/gloves and waterproof trousers over joggers with thermal base layers underneath. She’s an irresponsible twit as far as those kids are concerned. 😡
I haven’t watched her for days. I can’t even hate watch her at the moment.
I genuinely don’t understand why she hasn’t spent decent money on decent clothing for the children. Decent skiing wear can be sold on again and/or use a decent coat for walking the dog over here. Those coats are so thin, Erin looks frozen!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
as predicted, babs' first meltdown has already happened! their iceland "adventure" has involved a "terrible" storm, loads of snow, babs posing for photos with a forced grimace attempting to pretend that she isn't freezing cold and miserable, all their pre-booked tours are cancelled due to the "dramatic" weather thus no northern lights, babs is sulking and has already cried AND the hotel has lost its tv signal - which is likely the reason for her tears! she's not outside because it's cold and snowy and windy - in ICELAND, huge bleeping shock 🤦🏻‍♀️- so she's demanded they all stay in the hotel room while she films stories from the bath and mainlines sugar - resorting to comfort eating haribo and drinking fizzy pop to entertain the kids, and stuck in the hotel room for the "foreseeable future" - very convenient for babs, with her lack of suitable clothing - except she'll be FUMING that there's no tv! this is the kind of content that babs could only dream of fabricating! 🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just out of interest because I’m going there in 2 weeks… what coat should I be wearing? I am not very outdoorsy

Reactions: 8
Bet she’s loving that she now gets to sit around like a slob eating sweets instead of having to participate in activities!

Reactions: 15
Why does she think it’s ok to let her almost teenage daughter know that she is filming herself in the bath and sharing it with strangers online? What a dangerous message to give your daughter who is just reaching the age where social media can be a dangerous place. So when someone were to ask her to send a video of herself in the bath, she will think, well my mum does it so must be fine to do. Disgusting parenting.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I’m laughing so hard at this new post 😂😂😂 a storm? Who would’ve thought that was a possibility this time of year? Stuck in a hotel room with no telly? And possibly no WiFi either if there’s a power cut? Hope they’ve paid good money for this! Maybe doing some research may pay off next time.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I genuinely don’t understand why she hasn’t spent decent money on decent clothing for the children. Decent skiing wear can be sold on again and/or use a decent coat for walking the dog over here. Those coats are so thin, Erin looks frozen!
She could’ve got decent warm gear for them in the January Sales. I get my kids them every year for the following winter.

Reactions: 15
The kids look bloody perished ...it'll be the last straw if they end up with pneumonia and she'll have to nurse them at home instead of packing them back to school next week 🤞🤞.

Reactions: 17
Wouldn’t it be wonderful not to be subjected to Babs at the Blue Lagoon? I’m not sure her fans can handle her 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s being v.dramatic. There is a storm but not life threatening like she’s making out 😂 We’re still going out having dinner and drinks…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Gotta give it to CBBSte for this one. Very well played. Shame he didn't ensure the kids had better clothing although Babs proudly announced she is better at organising holiday gear. I reckon the only clothing she got right this mini break is their number of knickers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.