Brummy Mummy #100 Babs and CBBSte, what Taco Bell ends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All tours have been cancelled for today and potentially tomorrow. The weather is crazy. You may be getting a vlog from the hotel room or Hard Rock Cafe!
My friend when she went had a personal guide so they still got out and about , she’d have been gutted if stuff was cancelled…..but I don’t have a shred of sympathy for this thick cow that said I’m gutted for you hope you can reschedule x

Well I suppose that’s a risk you take if you go in Feb? Most people would make the most of the trip even if organised trips had to be cancelled or postponed but Emma will have them all shopping and eating cake rather than anything cultural. Well, until she sees the prices because if I remember correctly Iceland is quite expensive!
It’s very expensive my friend said , this twit though will blog it and claim as a work expense 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 17
Wonder if she will say the excursions have been cancelled? Or make out it's all Gram perfect

Reactions: 14
All tours have been cancelled for today and potentially tomorrow. The weather is crazy. You may be getting a vlog from the hotel room or Hard Rock Cafe!
Sorry if this affects your break, my friend was there a couple of weeks ago and their return flight was cancelled due to heavy snow, the airline got a plane out to them the following day but that was touch and go.

Reactions: 17
What was so funny about it was it was some other random influencer she was at DLP with who revealed she was a big liar liar pants on fire, nothing to do with tattle, she just couldn't direct her anger at the influencer though could she
Oh, that's VERY interesting (thank you for sharing)

Emma is so intimidated by other influencers -- She gets very paranoid after events.

This makes sense now.

Here's the thing ... if she was authentic and real and did her best I highly doubt she would have so much anxiety.

It's because she is a liar and a fraud that causes her so much agro.

She REALLY is as thick as two short planks.

Reactions: 16
Long time lurker, went to Iceland 3 years ago early March, fully prepared for the cold in v expensive and lots of layers £200/300 trousers and jackets, some bought some borrowed, proper thermals, snowboots/ walking boots, hats, ski gloves the lot and it was still beyond cold. The wind on the northern lights tours was like nothing I ever experienced and I've skied a lot. She has no idea and the kids will be miserable and cold. It was the most amazing holiday but doubt she's researched the best way to do things and certainly not how to dress !

Reactions: 25
"Dad’s currently happy, stable and awaiting his treatment so can’t wait to relax and unwind with my gang in the SNOOOOWWWWW!!! It’s just all feels so exciting and the kids are beside themselves. I literally can’t believe it?!?! Iceland we are coming for youuuuuuuuuu ❄🧝‍♂️🌋"

Does anyone want to venture a guess as to what Roger's treatment will entail? :(

I think if my father was waiting for "treatment" I WOULD NOT be able to relax and unwind in my own home never mind bloody Iceland.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
There's been no update for hours. Is she having s meltdown now she's realised she's has all the wrong closes and there's not plastic tat shops?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There's been no update for hours. Is she having s meltdown now she's realised she's has all the wrong closes and there's not plastic tat shops?!
Not sure there are loads of plus size shops out there either. Oh dear Babs have you f#£@ed up? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No contact from Babith Chalmers in Iceland, do we think she’s away to bed already?
Maybe, it's been a big day for her, she finally revealed their holiday destination to the internet after weeks of build up. That'll tire any one

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No contact from Babith Chalmers in Iceland, do we think she’s away to bed already?
probably having a bathroom meltdown although I wouldn’t want to have a meltdown in a bathroom in Iceland because the water stinks of egg because of the sulphur

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
So many tingos! You literally couldn’t make it up man. The boys hat has flown away, there is a storm, they are stuck in the room.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.