Brummy Mummy #10 Give the girl a break she’s clearly cooking dem waffles over candle flame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must admit I had 3 kids in the same school at one point and if one hurt himself etc I wasn’t offered by the school to take my other kids home early, so presume she asked to take the other one?

I had to take the injured one then go back later for the other two!

Reactions: 10
Must admit I had 3 kids in the same school at one point and if one hurt himself etc I wasn’t offered by the school to take my other kids home early, so presume she asked to take the other one?

I had to take the injured one then go back later for the other two!
I was going to say unless it was the last 30 mins of school, there’s no way we would be allowed to take the other one out of school when there’s nothing wrong with them 🙈

Reactions: 9
Probably me being picky, but when she explains that one of the children got hurt, why doesn’t she say which one 😂😂😂she overshares everything else

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she involved in the PJ launch tomorrow.for matalan and is she on the website modelling them (do you remember when she went down to London to be involved in a photoshoot and went through her usual,.do.i deserve to do this etc drama?). Just read her latest post which she referred to something vaguely on!

#youvealreadyletthecatoutthebag #lookupthewordembargo #berelatablebab #livingmybestlife 🙄

Reactions: 6
She’s at it again! So she has been PLANNING all day to do an empowering (?) post about eating dinner alone (watch out Michelle Obama!) but because one of the kids have injured themselves, she’s decided to write another thesis about her mental health and all the ways she is taking better care of herself. 🤔 Is she coming up with this crap daily or does she just have a library of self adoring posts that she can whip out at short notice if real life gets in the way of her talking about herself organically?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Not more boring bullshit babs 🙄

Then saying she’s got a Masters and is quite clever 🤣.

This woman talks nothing but unadulterated shite

It’s all just utter bullshit

None of its real. It’s all made up. It’s all rubbish.

Reactions: 8
Her followers tuning in to hear her latest monologue about herself is really odd- slightly like a cult

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She reckons now she's a home bird 😂😂 She's had more holidays this year than I've had hot dinners !!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s off to London with her sister..the sister is just as annoying as her. I expect some drunk insta stories later! Even though she says she doesn’t drink much nowadays 😉

Reactions: 8
Why is she always "rabid"? Does it even make sense, can't say I've ever described myself as rabid 😂 XX

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She hasn’t been out for a girly day for ages ... she goes out / holidays loads and was out mid August for her meet up !
She’s got train / nails done / cream tea and day out in London ... most people can’t afford one of those things and have to be with no choice as she puts it “ loser home birds “ ... and that nail polish is vile ! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She hasn’t been out for a girly day for ages ... she goes out / holidays loads and was out mid August for her meet up !
She’s got train / nails done / cream tea and day out in London ... most people can’t afford one of those things and have to be with no choice as she puts it “ loser home birds “ ... and that nail polish is vile ! 😂
She’s very out of touch isn’t she. It comes across as just showing off rather than anything else like actually influencing. So annoyed she makes so much money off this.

I’m a loser home bird and proud 😂

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.