Brummy Mummy #10 Give the girl a break she’s clearly cooking dem waffles over candle flame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Him helping with the tampon is up to them, but I seriously question whether we all need to know about it!!! I assume it's been chucked in to add emphasis to how bad she was. From the comments of people who have experience with the kind of surgery she had, it really sounds like she's over exaggerating everything.

If it was that bad you just wouldn’t use a tampon though. If you couldn’t get the thing in or out yourself.

99% of what Emma posts is garbage. She knows how to play the game of engagement. She’s not a dumb as she would have everyone believe.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh my giddy aunt! 😱 Tampon gate aside, I can’t get over how much this woman loves herself. Every single photo she posts is accompanied by a mini novel about how she has overcome some terrible adversity, how good of a mum she is, how she is so unique and inspirational. They are all incredibly self absorbed but I think Brummy takes the cake! Imagine if your job was to lie around in bed writing glowing reviews about yourself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh my giddy aunt! [emoji33] Tampon gate aside, I can’t get over how much this woman loves herself. Every single photo she posts is accompanied by a mini novel about how she has overcome some terrible adversity, how good of a mum she is, how she is so unique and inspirational. They are all incredibly self absorbed but I think Brummy takes the cake! Imagine if your job was to lie around in bed writing glowing reviews about yourself.
Don’t forget how CRACKING her tits are.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I noticed on a comment she replied to she said her Dad and Stephen had also had spinal surgery. Bloody hell, I wonder what she inserted up Mickey?! 🙈🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh my giddy aunt! 😱 Tampon gate aside, I can’t get over how much this woman loves herself. Every single photo she posts is accompanied by a mini novel about how she has overcome some terrible adversity, how good of a mum she is, how she is so unique and inspirational. They are all incredibly self absorbed but I think Brummy takes the cake! Imagine if your job was to lie around in bed writing glowing reviews about yourself.
THIS. The drama in that post about her back! I still don’t understand how she can get off the floor after a gambol but had to “explain” she wouldn’t be able to, to her dance teacher.
Even when she’s trying to be humble and “ordinary” she has to turn it into a tale of how she is so heroic for being the only ordinary person on Instagram.

Reactions: 10
She is actually starting to write posts like Ptwm allself adoring and a lot of fantasy !
She’s actually commented that he wiped her arse too ... seriously !!! 🤢
If she genuinely was incontinent that is a medical emergency with a back problem and you have to go to a&e straight away ... cordaequina ... no doctor would’ve said stay at home in case you get paralysed on the school run 😳😳😳
And also ... I read a comment from a poster called “fighting myself to stay alive” on that post ... at first I thought she was being funny/sarcastic about how Emma couldn’t get up off the floor at Disney ... but actually the poster is struggling with an eating disorder and wrote how much she admires Emma and it made me feel sad !

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I’m telling ya - everything she posts is a work of fiction. It’s all a load of tosh that she makes up and spews out for attention.

She’s playing a game!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 12
Don't ever post on her thread, but her latest post left me scratching my head in disbelief. There is such a thing as sharing too much, and these influencers seem to cross that line far too often.

Really could have done without the whole husband removing and reinserting her tampons. What in the actual duck, how can she think that is necessary in a post on Instagram? All these relatable mum influencers, only NOT!

Reactions: 13
I’m telling ya - everything she posts is a work of fiction. It’s all a load of tosh that she makes up and spews out for attention.

She’s playing a game!!!!!!!!
Imagine in a few years, a young boy at high school having tampons thrown at him and being mocked for his parents antics. This is what Emma is setting those children up for. Imagine attending a professional conference or interview and people knowing every intimate detail about your mother...even if nothing is said, you’d be constantly paranoid about someone laughing about your mum getting her baps out.
Well done Emma, so clever playing the engagement game now but the grand prize will be destroying your children’s future.
Then again, these are the parents who set up a YouTube channel for their child, to show any unsavoury characters her bedroom, at the height of YouTube taking measures towards child safety. Think about your OWN children, you attention seeking pair of dimwits!
Emma will probably write long pity me paragraphs about how the trolls are now picking on her children, the irony is the trolls seem to care more about safeguarding her children than her and she fully knows it!
Please Steven shove some self respect up there...if you can recognise what self respect looks like!
Apologies for the rant...this has riled me.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The latest vlog title is ‘organising my Autumn wardrobe’. Surprised she hasn’t done the American tat haul yet!

When she advertises it on her Twitter it says ‘stay in bed and watch’..does she think all Mums are like her and can laze about in bed all day watching vlogs? 🙄

Reactions: 8
Omg I’ve never been more convinced that she also runs nanny sans Instagram than I am this morning

Reactions: 5
I might actually set up a parady 'influencer' account, they're all the same. Imagine living in their world where you can never just experience an event or even a normal day without needing to put a spin on it to generate engagement and to make it all about you. They must have a list of popular topics they post on a cycle. Off the top of my head, here are the most common:

-realising the benefits of excercise but for me and my mental health, not to lose weight
-house renovations but remembering to remain humble and show #hacks and how much they saved for their 'dream'
-vanity pics summarising how far they have come despite experiencing an entirely normal life
-body positivity - in a swimsuit, for no reason
-crying over tiny things then taking a break from insta (for half a day) for their mental health
-Appreciating their Mum/husband posts
-when asked to take part in an #Ad - they never thought they'd be asked - #grateful
-a carefully curated view of 'normal family life' - when they have been posting flash shots of holidays and other freebies they panic that they're losing touch so post about nappies potato waffles, washing etc... to seem more grounded

sorry for the long post but I could go on.......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I might actually set up a parady 'influencer' account, they're all the same. Imagine living in their world where you can never just experience an event or even a normal day without needing to put a spin on it to generate engagement and to make it all about you. They must have a list of popular topics they post on a cycle. Off the top of my head, here are the most common:

-realising the benefits of excercise but for me and my mental health, not to lose weight
-house renovations but remembering to remain humble and show #hacks and how much they saved for their 'dream'
-vanity pics summarising how far they have come despite experiencing an entirely normal life
-crying over tiny things then taking a break from insta (for half a day) for their mental health
-when asked to take part in an #Ad - they never thought they'd be asked - #grateful
-a carefully curated view of 'normal family life' - when they have been posting flash shots of holidays and other freebies they panic that they're losing touch so post about nappies potato waffles, washing etc... to seem more grounded

How could you forget trolls!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

I had a tangentially similar thought this morning trying to work out why I’d gone off Brummy Mummy. I was a fan of Emma for only about 9 months because after a while it is repetitive.
And once people go full time influencer/you tuber they don’t have anything to produce content from except #gifted #ad and launch events. Everything in their life is suddenly embargoed “I’m working on a really exciting project but I can’t say any more about it at the moment” and so it’s quite dull.

Reactions: 18
I had a tangentially similar thought this morning trying to work out why I’d gone off Brummy Mummy. I was a fan of Emma for only about 9 months because after a while it is repetitive.
And once people go full time influencer/you tuber they don’t have anything to produce content from except #gifted #ad and launch events. Everything in their life is suddenly embargoed “I’m working on a really exciting project but I can’t say any more about it at the moment” and so it’s quite dull.
I was similar to you (except I only lasted about three weeks before she started to annoy me!). At first she seemed a refreshing change from the insta perfect 20-30 somethings with their immaculate for the gram homes, make up, lifestyles, etc. Compared to Norris, Lamb, Meldrum, etc she seemed really different. I soon wised up though and it was obvious she was building a brand and constantly seeking engagement for advertising. It was the repetition in her content combined with the manic face pulling and hair flicking which just got on my tits and I had to unfollow. Can’t stand her now

Reactions: 9
I was similar to you (except I only lasted about three weeks before she started to annoy me!). At first she seemed a refreshing change from the insta perfect 20-30 somethings with their immaculate for the gram homes, make up, lifestyles, etc. Compared to Norris, Lamb, Meldrum, etc she seemed really different. I soon wised up though and it was obvious she was building a brand and constantly seeking engagement for advertising. It was the repetition in her content combined with the manic face pulling and hair flicking which just got on my tits and I had to unfollow. Can’t stand her now
That bloody face pulling! WHY??? Hand under the chin, hair flicking, early morning ugly mugs, effing Disney and that childish cringy prawn cracker dance! She is just unwatchable!! :sleep::sleep::sleep:

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.