Brummy Mummy #10 Give the girl a break she’s clearly cooking dem waffles over candle flame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, I think I'm a bit late to the party, can someone tell me where the advert with Mark Wright is, where he calls her by the wrong name? :) thanks!!

Sorry, I think I'm a bit late to the party, can someone tell me where the advert with Mark Wright is, where he calls her by the wrong name? :) thanks!!
Starts at 13:38 just after that bit is where she claims "living her best life" is one of her catchphrases! That's worth a watch too!

Reactions: 3
Jesus Christ, of all the images I didn’t need in my brain, stephen changing her tampons is probably top of the list! 🤮 eurgh just wear pads and don’t tell thousands of people about it brb I’m off to clean my brain with bleach
OMG wtf I haven’t even looked not sure I want too

Managed to call it Diet Coke that time...

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Changing her tampons is the most unnecessary thing I’ve ever heard of.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I don't think I've ever inserted a tampon lying down! Seems strange why she let him do that. Why didn't her sister or Nanny San do it or even better, why didn't she just use a sanitary towel? I'm sure she makes all this tit up.

Interesting to look back on her vlogs at this time where she was apparently drugged up to the eyeballs and couldn't parent yet still manged to vlog and edit?

September 2016, talking about her bad back.
September

October - up out of bed with make up done. Doesn't seem like she's drugged up to the eyeballs?

Another one in October where she's out of bed said she's feeling better and had a shower etc.

They were within the space of a month so why then is she saying on the latest attention seeking post that she was in bed for 3 months and couldn't parent yet she could quite clearly get up out of bed to vlog and edit vlogs and put make up on and shower yet couldn't change her own bleeping tampon?

Also, what Dr tells someone with a bad back to bed rest? That is not the case, they tell you to keep moving. I've said before my husband has had a slipped disc and the same surgery as her. Yes he was in a lot of pain before his op but he still manged to do stuff around the house and do the school run and drive our car. I think she's definitely exaggerating.

The toxic people who she left in the past are probably ones who called her out on her lying!

Edited as I uploaded the wrong video!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Changing her tampons is the most unnecessary thing I’ve ever heard of.
I can’t believe she typed that-it’s vile, and no wonder Mickey doesn’t sleep with her anymore after doing that.
Maybe it’s why he dressed as Buzz Lightyear...’to infinity and beyond!’ Cause he went above and beyond!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t believe she typed that, vile, and no wonder he doesn’t sleep with her anymore after doing that.
Maybe it’s why he dressed as Buzz Lightyear...’to infinity and beyond!’ Cause he went above and beyond!
To infinity and beyond, into the deep unknown 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I am actually heaving at the mere thought of it I mean I don’t use tampons but yuck yuck yuck 🤢 even if true somethings can never be unsaid or unseen

Reactions: 7
I am actually heaving at the mere thought of it I mean I don’t use tampons but yuck yuck yuck 🤢 even if true somethings can never be unsaid or unseen
Wait - am I reading this right?
Her husband removed a tampon for her?

🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I had exactly the same surgery as her. I was rushed into hospital by ambulance. I was out of bed the day following surgery and walking. I was in hospital for 2 days. I had help at home for a week and was told to take things easy but try and do a little more every day. I was on oramorph for the first week but after that had codamol for a couple of weeks then just paracetamol. I was advised to walk a little and often and not to lie in bed.
She was lying in bed and being pushed around in a wheelchair! Talk about milking it! She is a liar!!!!!:mad::mad:

Reactions: 17
Was there a genuine reason he needed to do this? Was she paralysed from the neck down?

That’s bleeping vile.
Him helping with the tampon is up to them, but I seriously question whether we all need to know about it!!! I assume it's been chucked in to add emphasis to how bad she was. From the comments of people who have experience with the kind of surgery she had, it really sounds like she's over exaggerating everything.

Reactions: 18
Him helping with the tampon is up to them, but I seriously question whether we all need to know about it!!! I assume it's been chucked in to add emphasis to how bad she was. From the comments of people who have experience with the kind of surgery she had, it really sounds like she's over exaggerating everything.
She is so full of it, the hashtag though of #imnumberonebiatches sums her up perfectly! She is so far removed from reality she has no idea what the real world is like any more, she is full of tit and clearly has some problems because no way after that surgery would they say don’t go out of your house or don’t get out of bed, who gives a duck if your husband changed your tampon because it makes him look like more of a mug than he already is

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.