Brummy Mummy #10 Give the girl a break she’s clearly cooking dem waffles over candle flame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her vlog... love how she’s named and shamed her friend to say that her kids were disruptive and pulled down a shower curtain which broke tiles in the bathroom 🙄 she said after my kids were there as well but you can clearly see she doesn’t think it’s there fault. I expect her friend felt awful about it and now babs has told the internet.
She’s clearly following Louise who made a song and dance and the accident with pearl and told everyone it was a family friend.
I don’t get these people 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
(Long time lurker, first time poster - sent over by Emma, of course, and started reading around thread 3...)

Brummy's clearly not great at reading notes with her parcels... 11 hours too early bab! Bet Matalan love you for that! Still, they'll probably get a lot of screen time, the amount of time she spends in bed.

Screenshot_20190918-132447_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The only one I find relatable is the unmumsy mum these days
I follow her house renovation on insta & I’m really jealous of how beautiful it’s turning out! (It was a hilariously dated old-fashioned house before) She has also kept a ‘normal’ job & I’m sure her hubby looks after the kids, maybe that’s why she’s more grounded in reality. X

Reactions: 4
Why the f are they gifting stuff that is part of a charity campaign?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
(Long time lurker, first time poster - sent over by Emma, of course, and started reading around thread 3...)

Brummy's clearly not great at reading notes with her parcels... 11 hours too early bab! Bet Matalan love you for that! Still, they'll probably get a lot of screen time, the amount of time she spends in bed.

View attachment 42113
Nice to see Brummy following the rules and posting a picture of a press release that's embargoed until tomorrow!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
So apparently she sobbed clearing out clothes her kids have outgrown?! What the F is she on?! She’s very odd!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That will be because Gi Fletcher posted this morning saying she was sorting the babies wardrobe and it was emotional as all 3 boys wore the same outfits!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why the f are they gifting stuff that is part of a charity campaign?
Probably trying to get as much coverage as possible and because she's worked with them they see her as someone who can reach a lot of people. These pjs go very quick near were I live as the hospital is local and so important. My children have benefitted first hand from alder hey. 💕

Nice to see Brummy following the rules and posting a picture of a press release that's embargoed until tomorrow!
Probably not aware what 'embargoed' meant!! 🙄

Just watched this announced on stories- read out like a job done post. I've got this stuff and now I'll post a stories update and it shows I've fulfilled the brief! Professional instagrammers and celebs (van noten, mark Wright, abbey clancey) who support this campaign (hell, even me and lots of my other friends on FB) post pictures of everyone in the matching pjs with a thank u to alder hey or are posted to be kept for xmas time with all the family! THAT is how she should have announced this to her followers not after a stupid EMMAOPENSCRAP with Gary Barlow gif!! I'm sorry for the rant- really got on my nerves. 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Those pj’s do sell out quick so I’m surprised Matalan gift them free to celebs. I hope Brummy has made a donation to Alder Hey seeing as she’s been gifted them?

Still laughing that she’s announced it a day early 🙈. She’s she’s only just got the Matalan gig. It didn’t take her long to cock up!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That will be because Gi Fletcher posted this morning saying she was sorting the babies wardrobe and it was emotional as all 3 boys wore the same outfits!
I was going to come on and say the same, she only said she cried as Gi said exactly the same thing this morning!! Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I cried when I was sorting out baby clothes I have to say as I knew he was going to be my one and only but now he’s much bigger clearing out the size 7/8 clothes it’s a case of what the hell does he do in these 😂

so jealous about the pyjamas I want some

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Those pj’s do sell out quick so I’m surprised Matalan gift them free to celebs. I hope Brummy has made a donation to Alder Hey seeing as she’s been gifted them?
Ah, but she donates all the cash to Birmingham children's hospital as she adds a pound onto all those mugs! 🤷‍♀️ #thinkswearemugs

Reactions: 5
So apparently she sobbed clearing out clothes her kids have outgrown?! What the F is she on?! She’s very odd!
Note she said sorting 'children's clothes' as in both, then spent the lengthy post gushing about Erin again 🙄

Reactions: 8
That latest vlog was so boring. We didn’t really see her organise. She just showed us more brand new clothes. A box full of her wedding memorabilia with photos of her then we saw her organise her airing cupboard 🙄.

Do all vloggers copy each other?I’ve seen a few autumn organisation videos! I just have the same clothes all year round but I suppose if you buy as much crap as brummy there’s no room for it!

Reactions: 8
If she got the ‘dreaded phone call’ to say one child was hurt, why did she pick them both up early?!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.