Brummy Mummy #10 Give the girl a break she’s clearly cooking dem waffles over candle flame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
👍 she should be bigging up her followers for all their donations.

Also, do you remember she added cost onto the mugs as she had someone else packing them? And then they were posted out later than promised (after she came back off hols).
Did Emma not say a thank you to those who did donate by buying mugs?

Reactions: 2
My name is Emma Conway, I'm 41 and I just love blowing my own trumpet...

I can win awards. Do shows at the town hall. Meet celebs. Or work on huge projects with some of the world’s biggest brands. But NOTHING. And I mean NOTHING impresses my family more than my face being in the local Birmingham Mail! @brummynannysan has even devoted a FB status to it. High praise indeed! Thanks @bham_childrens hospital for choosing me as one of your Charity Champions. And thanks to you lot for helping me to raise so much cash for such a worthy cause by buying mugs or attending my meet-ups. You are all ⭐⭐⭐ #babyouareinthepaper #DADISSOPROUD

What are these huge projects she has worked on with some of the world's biggest brands?!

Do her Mum and Dad call her 'baby'?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s just copying what she reads elsewhere. Because she’s jumped on the MH bandwagon and doesn’t actually have MH problems.

I remember when people used to say they were depressed. No they weren’t depressed they were just feeling a bit low or having a bad day.

Nowadays it’s the same apart from instead of saying depressed they say they’re suffering from MH problems.

I am in no way including people with ACTUAL MH problems in this post. My point is that nearly every blogger I come across and every Z lister I read about has said they have MH problems. I’m sorry but I just don’t believe them. It’s a bandwagon and they’re all jumping on it for attention.
I feel like mental health problems come all shapes and sizes. I know someone with absolutely crippling anxiety that has made her a virtual recluse, and I know people who have had a bad period of time, and have come out the other end and not looked back. My issue with babs is that 90% of the things on her ever growing list of reasons she saw a therapist are to do with her own choices and situations she creates for herself. The advice she says the therapist gave her is shocking!! No coping mechanisms, no ways to change her mindset about what it means if people dont agree with/like you. All this person appears to have done is told her that the sun shines out of her ass and she should just ignore everyone who says otherwise!? I mean, wtaf??

And as for saying "I dont need to be relatable to all of you"... no you dont Emma, but you need to stop pretending that you are. Your terraced house and cheap car doesnt make the 5 holidays you've been on this year #relatable to me, who has less kids than you, lives in a terraced house, has NO vehicle to worry about, doesnt buy endless shite, and STILL would be pushing it to shell out for ONE of the "little caravan holidays" you've been on this year. Just admit you're lucky af to be given these opportunities and stop pretending that your life is just like ours!

My name is Emma Conway, I'm 41 and I just love blowing my own trumpet...

I can win awards. Do shows at the town hall. Meet celebs. Or work on huge projects with some of the world’s biggest brands. But NOTHING. And I mean NOTHING impresses my family more than my face being in the local Birmingham Mail! @brummynannysan has even devoted a FB status to it. High praise indeed! Thanks @bham_childrens hospital for choosing me as one of your Charity Champions. And thanks to you lot for helping me to raise so much cash for such a worthy cause by buying mugs or attending my meet-ups. You are all ⭐⭐⭐ #babyouareinthepaper #DADISSOPROUD

What are these huge projects she has worked on with some of the world's biggest brands?!

Do her Mum and Dad call her 'baby'?!
It would not surprise me one bit. She's like an overgrown child!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Can you imagine when she rang the Samaritans.."hello, I'm a vlogger and there's this gossip site online called Tattle Life and they have threads on me saying horrible things about me'.

Samaritans response: 'I'm sorry but we are unable to help you as you're actually taking up our precious time that someone with REAL problems needs'. I do suggest though that you just not read this so called 'gossip' site if it's causing you such distress that you're on the floor of your shower still in your clothes.

Hmm...just found some stuff out but better not post it on here or the Police will come knocking!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Did Emma not say a thank you to those who did donate by buying mugs?
Only on the grid after I put this on. She just put the pic on stories and no thank you to the followers. If she put it in the article that's great. Maybe it's me but I hate all this self congratulatory stuff. 😐

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Not just yet as she reads here so I want her to wonder!!
I feel like you need to slide into everyone’s dm’s with a slightly different story so we can find out if anyone is BM2; like Super Detective Colleen Rooney 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Funny how she did the story about telling Mickey about Colleen Nolan instead of Rooney as Christine Bleakly told the same story on Loose Women!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Can you imagine when she rang the Samaritans.."hello, I'm a vlogger and there's this gossip site online called Tattle Life and they have threads on me saying horrible things about me'.

Samaritans response: 'I'm sorry but we are unable to help you as you're actually taking up our precious time that someone with REAL problems needs'. I do suggest though that you just not read this so called 'gossip' site if it's causing you such distress that you're on the floor of your shower still in your clothes.

Hmm...just found some stuff out but better not post it on here or the Police will come knocking!!
Is it weird that I really want to know what you found out...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
BrummyMummy#11 Fake mental health; is all about the wealth, her life is all lies; her minions are hypnotised!
Just bumping this for when the next thread is made, so it doesn't get lost amongst the suggestions as I love this one!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
In her very own words....her posts today have made me feel pretty ‘poorly’

I’m sick of her dangerous attitude and poor advice for people. She thinks she helps people but she creates an echo chamber where she needs 100% validation and her followers trust her and go along blindly.

She is the epitome of everything I hate about social media at the minute. I’ve had to block her to stop punishing myself by hate-watching. I can’t bear it any longer she makes me feel so appalling. The constant self promotion, self congratulation. So I’m doing my own mental health a favour and cutting off from it and here! Adios amigos!

Reactions: 18
In light of today's post about her Mental Health journey I just wanted to leave this here...at 4.33 mins is when she mentions going to the Dr and the Dr recommended she take B6 to control her hormones. Why then would you disregard your Dr and diagnose yourself with MH and seek out Therapy? I'lll tell you why..because her mate Louise Pentland was having therapy as were numerous other vloggers and when they spoke about it their followers increased. This is why she's carried on mentioning it all the time #youjumpedonthatbandwagonbabsandyouaintgettingoffanytimesoon.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Funny how she did the story about telling Mickey about Colleen Nolan instead of Rooney as Christine Bleakly told the same story on Loose Women!
She's stolen Christine's story?! That's pathetic! 😂 also, she cant even get "verdy's" name right 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In light of today's post about her Mental Health journey I just wanted to leave this here...at 4.33 mins is when she mentions going to the Dr and the Dr recommended she take B6 to control her hormones. Why then would you disregard your Dr and diagnose yourself with MH and seek out Therapy? I'lll tell you why..because her mate Louise Pentland was having therapy as were numerous other vloggers and when they spoke about it their followers increased. This is why she's carried on mentioning it all the time #youjumpedonthatbandwagonbabsandyouaintgettingoffanytimesoon.

Omg. I remember the B6 thing!!! 2asnt that to do with her having raging PMS?

Reactions: 3
When you have PND it’s great to acknowledge it publicly *afteryou feel better, same with mental health
Problem is I think our society has such a stigma on failure in general we can’t admit it until it’s all corrected.
My point is that I do actually think she has mental health problems but not at all in the way she says or thinks. I think she’s in the grip of massive self obsession which is bordering on narcissism and it’s happening right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.