Brummy Mummy #10 Give the girl a break she’s clearly cooking dem waffles over candle flame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3 stone lighter the last time she wore it? I’m a bit bigger than she is at the moment, and I generally drop a dress size per half stone to a stone. So assuming that’s the same for her (given I mainly shop at ASOS and she seems to buy a lot from there too), she’s saying the outfit that looked to fit her current size 18 body also fit her when she was maybe a size 12?!?

It didn’t need safety pinning or anything? Surely that would have ended up around her ankles as it would have been too big?

And the head piece? You didn’t lose any feathers when being a drunk tit on your hen do?

Admit it babs, you bought this on Amazon this week to have some content.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Pass me the eye bleach/Zoflora ANYTHING...

Why? Why? Why?

Immortalised forever on the World Wide Web - what a legacy for the Grandkids

Poor Stephen...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hmmm, not so much poor steven... he bloody films it!! If i asked my husband to film me making a tit of myself to upload to the bleeping internet, he would be like "no, you are acting like a fanny, give your head a wobble"

• Heart
Reactions: 19
“He’s putting the shopping away. I’m counting down the minutes until bedtime” how about you help him lovely? He does EVERYTHING in that house!

Reactions: 21
I haven’t read this thread for a while, but I am just popping on to say I am so embarrassed for her and he kids with that latest story.
wtaf? She is losing it

• Heart
Reactions: 13
“He’s putting the shopping away. I’m counting down the minutes until bedtime” how about you help him lovely? He does EVERYTHING in that house!
👏👏
But seriously, She must be tired from the dance and getting changed back into her pjs from the moulin rouge number! 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Makes out she’s a family friendly channel and continues to post pictures in her bra, talks about her boobs constantly and now is uploading a video of herself in a corset dress attempting to dance seductively and sexually. She is a disgrace and an embarrassment. This is not fair on her kids. Shame on her

Reactions: 11
I always think she cannot get any worse every Friday night yet she manages to do it every single week.

Reactions: 15
What the duck did I just watch...bet that was the most sex Stephens has in years.....🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t care what you say but that was a planned, pre bought outfit... no way is that outfit three dress sizes smaller...

makes me wonder if the period last week #tampaxflyingout was another lie because she knew her ‘outfit’ didn’t arrive in time. She is an embarrassment. She reminds me of that one friend at school who jumps on a bandwagon and takes it way too far!

Did the prawn crackers even make an appearance? Or did she just dance 🤢

She shouldn’t be allowed to work with children ever again. She has no filter. I don’t even understand why you would put this online. Sick

• Sad
Reactions: 19
No way on this planet that outfit was 3 sizes too small! There was only a bit of boob fat hanging over the top, and there'd have been a hell of a lot more arse on show if it was! How desperate is she to go to this length to get a few cheap laughs 🙄

She absolutely has no respect for the brands she’s working with. Disney, bbc bite size etc. You cannot work for those company’s then post disgusting tit like that. Basically a bloody striptease. Doing in infront of the kids too. You should be DISGUISTED with yourself Emma.

Congratulations though, if your YouTube career ever goes down the drain (fingers crossed) you will never get another job now because of the Vile tit you’ve posted. 😊😊😊

Reactions: 16
Disney needs to stop working with her, her behaviour isn’t normal. She is constantly attention seeking

Think it was only mentioned on here yesterday that she’s stopped the running and now today she’s back to it! Loads of posts on here about her ridiculous dance last night and today she’s thanking her minions for all their lovely comments on it as she loves making them smile and loves them all! 🙄

Bad parenting here!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
New thread title....
We met Brummy Mum down in old Moulin Rouge Struttin' her stuff on the gram
She said “no like? , scream troll” the FAME is taking its toll, oh oh?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.