Brummy Mummy #10 Give the girl a break she’s clearly cooking dem waffles over candle flame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My name is Emma Conway, I'm 41 and I just love blowing my own trumpet...

I can win awards. Do shows at the town hall. Meet celebs. Or work on huge projects with some of the world’s biggest brands. But NOTHING. And I mean NOTHING impresses my family more than my face being in the local Birmingham Mail! @brummynannysan has even devoted a FB status to it. High praise indeed! Thanks @bham_childrens hospital for choosing me as one of your Charity Champions. And thanks to you lot for helping me to raise so much cash for such a worthy cause by buying mugs or attending my meet-ups. You are all ⭐⭐⭐ #babyouareinthepaper #DADISSOPROUD

What are these huge projects she has worked on with some of the world's biggest brands?!

Do her Mum and Dad call her 'baby'?!
Probably sent the paper a press release....about herself #introvert

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My name is Emma Conway, I'm 41 and I just love blowing my own trumpet...

I can win awards. Do shows at the town hall. Meet celebs. Or work on huge projects with some of the world’s biggest brands. But NOTHING. And I mean NOTHING impresses my family more than my face being in the local Birmingham Mail! @brummynannysan has even devoted a FB status to it. High praise indeed! Thanks @bham_childrens hospital for choosing me as one of your Charity Champions. And thanks to you lot for helping me to raise so much cash for such a worthy cause by buying mugs or attending my meet-ups. You are all ⭐⭐⭐ #babyouareinthepaper #DADISSOPROUD

What are these huge projects she has worked on with some of the world's biggest brands?!

Do her Mum and Dad call her 'baby'?!
"I can win awards" - it's funny that she posts this around the same time as the BIB winners were announced. The BIBs are awards for bloggers and they're quite a big deal in the blogging circle - no wins for Emma! I'm not even sure she was nominated for any this year?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another clothes haul coming she is non stop buying clothes for her kids and herself it’s absolutely ridiculous

Reactions: 10
Another clothes haul coming she is non stop buying clothes for her kids and herself it’s absolutely ridiculous
Yeah the haul is from when she was supposedly having a one on one day with Ethan at the weekend when Erin was sick 🙄 so it was basically another ‘working’ day for her to buy more crap to do another boring haul and not a special treat for Ethan!

• Angry
Does Erin not ring her other Grandparents with the news about her medal then?!

One of her minions commented that she bets Erin remembers that taxi ride and the kit kat forever 🤣 and that it’s like winning an Olympic medal to them 🤣 WTF?! It’s not that bloody memorable or exciting!

Another minion said it made her cry happy tears to see her face. 🙈🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Does Erin not ring her other Grandparents with the news about her medal then?!

One of her minions commented that she bets Erin remembers that taxi ride and the kit kat forever 🤣 and that it’s like winning an Olympic medal to them 🤣 WTF?! It’s not that bloody memorable or exciting!

Another minion said it made her cry happy tears to see her face. 🙈🤦‍♀️
FFS! I know we are all proud of our kids when they achieve something, but she didn't do this on her own, she was in a team! A shame she didn't acknowledge the rest of them. Erin is copying her scrunched up unnatural smile too. A shame.

I assumed she had come first reading all that waffle, I know I’m going straight to hell

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
FFS! I know we are all proud of our kids when they achieve something, but she didn't do this on her own, she was in a team! A shame she didn't acknowledge the rest of them. Erin is copying her scrunched up unnatural smile too. A shame.
The smile.

I used to really like Emma but a while back I began to find her kind of arrogant with a bit of a “duck you all” mentality. I remember watching a video of her (possibly Disney?) going up to pose for a picture and her face instantly went from :cautious: to that scrunched up giggly face as the photo was taken. I just thought well, that warm, happy smile... is fake. There’s nothing behind it. I was actually really surprised to find she has threads on here as I didn’t really reckon anyone would be that bothered by her. I’m a bit relieved to find it’s not just me who has been put right off her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The bloody Friday night takeaway dance is back. What is wrong with the woman. God help her if she ever has to go get a "proper" job!

Reactions: 9
How can two school aged children possibly get through these clothes?!

I only ever really do a 'haul' at the beginning of the summer hols as they need 6 weeks of durable clothes. The rest of the time the wardrobes are fairly minimal.

Oh my eyes🙈 what the duck did i just catch sight of??? I couldnt even watch, oh my days that is just mortifying👀👀

• Heart
  • Haha
My eyes! My ears! What a bloody embarrassment! Does she see herself as some sort of sex symbol? She wore that outfit for her hen night when 3 stone lighter!! I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall. Just imagine her peed off her head calling all her mates c@*#s! Gross!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why would you ever?? I get its good to have confidence and not give a tit...but i would be so worried about embarrassing my kids. Kids are brutal and will totally pick on kids with embarrassing parents. Not that it is right but it is what happens.

Reactions: 11
Jesus, what an absolute clip she is. She thinks it's funny but its absolutely ridiculous she has no shame and she really should.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.