Brummy Mummy #10 Give the girl a break she’s clearly cooking dem waffles over candle flame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cannot believe she’s put a clear shot of her receipt with card details on it on her story.....hopefully the revenue from her AD will cover the scammers thieving from her bank account

• Wow
Reactions: 5
You really believe she’s actually been in therapy?!!!
I think she's self indulgent enough to pay for a couple of sessions.

I work in mental health, I've worked with those very very acutely unwell and also with those dealing with more chronic illnesses in the community.
I've crossed paths with private 'therapists' a few times. They usually just pander to their client. If they were decent they'd have given her advice on avoiding these unnecessary situations which she's chosen to put herself in. I dont believe any therapist with the slightest sense would tell her that she is who she is and everyone just needs to get over it and she needs to love her personality. Or that she should completely hide from all bad comments and get her husband to delete them to save her fragile ego. Everyone has aspects of their personality they may dislike and that's normal, it takes years and years to unpick personalities when they become a problem. Not achieved in a couple of sessions.
It's more unhelpful for her to have the view that she's perfect as she is and she doesnt need criticism than it ever would be for her to be anxious. Anxiety and panicking are normal responses to certain situations and I dont believe she ever had an anxiety disorder, she just creates situations which cause her to feel uneasy cos she's got a bit of awareness that she's a massive effing twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Not the Therapy card again 🙄 so she re-enacted her breakdown in the shower 🙈 was she there to talk about motherhood as wasn’t the shower incident related to dem nasty trolls?

The first comment on her post is from someone saying they fell in love with her last night 🙄 🤣
Her whole bashful act is a complete joke. I have never in my life heard someone be so complimentary of themselves in every possible way. I’ve heard her talk up her looks, her personality, her parenting and honestly, more power to her! But surely at some point she just needs to own her raging self confidence and stop prefacing whatever she really wants to say about herself with some sob story about how self conscious she used to be. It doesn’t make her look relatable, just super insincere.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Never heard her mention before that she shops in Lidl? Only ever hear her mention Sainsbos and Asda. Didn't her BFF Louise Pentaland do an AD with Lidl?

Had to laugh at her pointing to what she was getting from the bakery section. Points to a crusty baguette and says Mickey can use it for his lunch tomorrow. Oh how kind, a nice stale baguette for you Mickey! Those fresh baguettes need eating on day of purchase.

Also noticed a comment on her latest post from someone asking her to share a JustGiving page:

"Sounds as though you had a fab night! Please would you support and share my little boys Just Giving Page. We are raising money towards therapy costs after he has had an operation on the sensory nerves in his spine. We also have an Instagram page so it would be great if you could please give it a Like. (have deleted info on instagram account and justgiving page)".

Brummy replied:

I’m SO sorry about your poorly little boy. As I get so many requests on a daily basis I decided to only work with the children’s hospital so I can help lots of different children. But hopefully leaving the details here will help some people find it. Lots of ❤ xxx

Now OK if she didn't want to share the JustGiving page but she could have bloody liked the Instagram page!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Never heard her mention before that she shops in Lidl? Only ever hear her mention Sainsbos and Asda. Didn't her BFF Louise Pentaland do an AD with Lidl?

Had to laugh at her pointing to what she was getting from the bakery section. Points to a crusty baguette and says Mickey can use it for his lunch tomorrow. Oh how kind, a nice stale baguette for you Mickey! Those fresh baguettes need eating on day of purchase.

Also noticed a comment on her latest post from someone asking her to share a JustGiving page:

"Sounds as though you had a fab night! Please would you support and share my little boys Just Giving Page. We are raising money towards therapy costs after he has had an operation on the sensory nerves in his spine. We also have an Instagram page so it would be great if you could please give it a Like. (have deleted info on instagram account and justgiving page)".

Brummy replied:

I’m SO sorry about your poorly little boy. As I get so many requests on a daily basis I decided to only work with the children’s hospital so I can help lots of different children. But hopefully leaving the details here will help some people find it. Lots of ❤ xxx

Now OK if she didn't want to share the JustGiving page but she could have bloody liked the Instagram page!
FFS! “Work with” the children’s hospital 😂Does she mean bung them a couple of grand raised by adding a quid onto the price of her already over-priced mugs, then make it all about her by posting pics to the gram?

I think she's self indulgent enough to pay for a couple of sessions.

I work in mental health, I've worked with those very very acutely unwell and also with those dealing with more chronic illnesses in the community.
I've crossed paths with private 'therapists' a few times. They usually just pander to their client. If they were decent they'd have given her advice on avoiding these unnecessary situations which she's chosen to put herself in. I dont believe any therapist with the slightest sense would tell her that she is who she is and everyone just needs to get over it and she needs to love her personality. Or that she should completely hide from all bad comments and get her husband to delete them to save her fragile ego. Everyone has aspects of their personality they may dislike and that's normal, it takes years and years to unpick personalities when they become a problem. Not achieved in a couple of sessions.
It's more unhelpful for her to have the view that she's perfect as she is and she doesnt need criticism than it ever would be for her to be anxious. Anxiety and panicking are normal responses to certain situations and I dont believe she ever had an anxiety disorder, she just creates situations which cause her to feel uneasy cos she's got a bit of awareness that she's a massive effing twit.
Yes I also find her notions about what she’s learnt in therapy to be highly dubious.

Reactions: 17
The other day in her story she shared that fox mat and a packet of lidl's and no declaring them as an ad as clearly they are.

I defiantly don't think she has been to therapy. Probably just got her dribble from some YouTube video and took it as hers.

Reactions: 8
Was the shower breakdown about the weight watchers ad she did? She was called our for being all ‘love your size’ ‘love who you are’ ‘size 18 and proud’ and ‘oh by the way here’s a weight watchers meal so you can lose weight.’ 🙄 But of course she only does ads that she believes in and would buy herself...like Lidl 😂 Although Lidl do sell a fair amount of crisps and chocolate so her usual diet is safe.

Reactions: 10
Was the shower breakdown about the weight watchers ad she did? She was called our for being all ‘love your size’ ‘love who you are’ ‘size 18 and proud’ and ‘oh by the way here’s a weight watchers meal so you can lose weight.’ 🙄 But of course she only does ads that she believes in and would buy herself...like Lidl 😂 Although Lidl do sell a fair amount of crisps and chocolate so her usual diet is safe.
I bloody love lidl and the middle isle 😂

Of course she is being authentic as we know who does the grocery shopping in that household

Reactions: 7
The Lidl ad made me cringe, as it looked like her son was an after thought. Rather than just be “I’ll get this for the kids” it was this for Erin, this for Stephen so he can take it to work and then a “tit better mention my son” kinda moment of I’ll get him something too.

Reactions: 9
The Lidl ad made me cringe, as it looked like her son was an after thought. Rather than just be “I’ll get this for the kids” it was this for Erin, this for Stephen so he can take it to work and then a “tit better mention my son” kinda moment of I’ll get him something too.
Isn't that every mention of him?
She couldnt make it more clear that she favours Erin.
Ethan co-sleeping does get her out of having sex with her husband so I'm sure she appreciates him for that but she doesn't talk about him much at all since he's not a cute toddler.

Reactions: 11
FFS! “Work with” the children’s hospital 😂Does she mean bung them a couple of grand raised by adding a quid onto the price of her already over-priced mugs, then make it all about her by posting pics to the gram?

Yes I also find her notions about what she’s learnt in therapy to be highly dubious.
She has learned no actual coping mechanisms whatsoever. "Pretend it isn't happening" (while also referencing it at every opportunity) does not seem like sound advice.

Reactions: 9
She pulls such ugly faces! Moaning about the school run again. Can't see her walking it in all honesty so stop with the constant moaning.
For some bizarre reason she thinks pulling those faces make her look normal and relatable?? I don’t know anyone else who does that. It’s beyond bleeping bizarre for a 50yo

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For some bizarre reason she thinks pulling those faces make her look normal and relatable?? I don’t know anyone else who does that. It’s beyond bleeping bizarre for a 50yo
Now, now, HOW have you missed the fact that she, Emma Louise Conway of Birmingham, is 41??? It makes her totally different from all the other influencers/vloggers out there!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Poor Brummy,moaning about getting wet on the school run. What about us that do it,then have to drive piss wet through to work,I wouldnt give a tit about it if I could go back home! And she's described herself as a Nanna again which I find really bleeping annoying and rather ageist,most of the nannas I know are miles cooler and funnier than that div. I can't fathom that she is the same age as me. She seems like she could be my mum!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A lot of the comments from last night rave about how funny she was so I think she’s going all out today to seem like such a funny old Nana! 🙄

She’s also gained more followers!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
A lot of the comments from last night rave about how funny she was so I think she’s going all out today to seem like such a funny old Nana! 🙄

She’s also gained more followers!
Only a couple of hundred bet she’s devastated

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.