Brummy Mummy #10 Give the girl a break she’s clearly cooking dem waffles over candle flame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had moved on from mine and Emma’s first and last exchange but it seems that she is still a little confused about what went down that day. Seeing as though there is absolutely no freedom of speech on her platform, I guess I will respond over here. Apparently she had been asked how she affords so many Disney holidays and her response was that it was as simple as living in a smaller house and driving an older car. It’s just that simple. I thought her advice was misleading and commented that it would be more responsible of her to own her success as an influencer, acknowledge how privillaged she is and what her career affords her. She reacted aggressively, along with a lot of her followers and then she posted the invoice that nobody asked for. I thought I was part of a respectful conversation that was playing out in her comments, mosty with people who disagreed with me but there were also a few that did agree. I then realised she was deleting my responses and leaving all of the ones that were fiercely defensive of her. She left my original comment there, let everyone pile on but left me with no right of reply. I said this then and I will say it again now.. Emma, the way that you censor your platforms only fuels sites like Tattle. Difference of opinion and perspective is normal and perfectly healthy. The echo chamber that you have created for yourself is not. I really think it is only a matter of time until the masses start realising who the real “trolls” are.
She did this to me the other day too. I commented and it was a lovely comment too. She disagreed - deleted the comment and muted me so I couldn’t defend the comment.
She is the biggest troll in my opinion. She is a toxic person. I don’t follow anymore. I can’t believe I was sucked in to start with! I should have seen it before (I only came here because she mentioned Tattle in the first place). I guess that’s how narcissists work.

She’s probably been looking at what the other guests have worn and it does seem to be dresses and trainers! But they still look trendier than babs!
Troll uniform 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20190930_191928_com.instagram.android.jpg

Think of the people and families that don't have a car and have to do the school run walking bab you selfish B*T*H

Reactions: 16
She did this to me the other day too. I commented and it was a lovely comment too. She disagreed - deleted the comment and muted me so I couldn’t defend the comment.
She is the biggest troll in my opinion. She is a toxic person. I don’t follow anymore. I can’t believe I was sucked in to start with! I should have seen it before (I only came here because she mentioned Tattle in the first place). I guess that’s how narcissists work.

Troll uniform [emoji38]
Ah but Remember it’s Stephen who moderates her comments on YouTube and insta while the marvellous Paul moderates her DMs. So she didn’t mute you, Stephen did....

It does my head in that she bangs on about being confident and the therapy helped her not give a tit what people say yet still bangs on about Stephen and Paul moderating everything for her. Like a little child. If you can’t stand the heat get out of the kitchen babs.

We’ve all said it before but this is not the career for you. Being in the public eye is brutal, you need a very thick skin to do it and as much as you like to fake that you have exactly that you don’t. You have this platform that you could use for so much more than dancing in your pjs, talking about your tits and crying troll when someone disagrees with you.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Her bathroom floor looks absolutely disgusting, all the money she has and she can’t repaint the floor? Or better still get some lino? Probably waiting for a B&Q#ad 🤣

Reactions: 6
Over two thirds of the way through in less than two weeks. This women gives us a lot to talk about x

Reactions: 4
MY EYES 🙈!! Why would you post that?! Why? Why would Steven allow it?! Terrible. How on Earth will she ever get proper job?!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Why would you post such a photo! I can't unsee it! No sane person would do it! Off her rocker

• Haha
Her bathroom floor looks absolutely disgusting, all the money she has and she can’t repaint the floor? Or better still get some lino? Probably waiting for a B&Q#ad 🤣
Ermmm... I’m not sure people will be focusing on the floor 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Yup...no chance of returning to teaching now🤦‍♀️. Her lucky kids. In a few years having their classmates finding bath pictures of their mum, she may well find out exactly what a troll actually is. Just unfortunate that it will be at her kids expense ☹

Reactions: 12
How can her page be family friendly , today alone she’s suggestively made us think all her glory is being hidden by a mug whilst she’s laid in bath, she’s called her dog a witch (to be fair it is but she didn’t mean it that way) and she’s called her kids cheating MOFOs and everyone knows what that means......then she promotes family cinema tickets on offer with Lidl.....unbelievable , baffles me how she can promote stuff like this or worse Disney the ultimate family friendly brand

Reactions: 17
Since when has having a bath and watching tv such a big deal?? Been doing it all my life,didn't realise I should have been feeling guilty about it......?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bloody hell! She gets worse and why hasn't she got much water in her bath?

Honestly Mickey is as bad as her. I know he's self employed but can you imagine if he worked in an office and all his colleagues came across her Insta page?! Why is he not bothered that she posts things like that online?

As for her wanting time to herself and sometimes she can only manage an hour..the kids are at school for 6 hours a day and even though she says she works full time, she clearly doesn't plus she takes Thursdays off, so she gets plenty of alone time. Then when Mickey comes home she goes upstairs and sits in bed watching vlogs. Bullshit as usual.

Oh dear, I'm worried for her Assistant..imagine her saying 'can you drive over as I need you to take a photo of me naked in the bath for my gram'!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
To be honest, considering all the money she is making, that house looks like a tit tip! It all looks like it needs redecoration. The cupboard she was tidying out the other day looked awful. That bathroom looks so dated, cold and uninviting. I wouldn't want to spend time soaking in the bath in there.

Reactions: 7
Tonight’s post has made me angry...how much alone time can one woman with a family actually want? She’s on her own all day long?! But she has to be on her own in the evening too?! 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ I genuinely think she’s losing the plot!

That photo tonight was aimed directly at us. She thinks of it as a giant middle finger to all her ‘trolls’ but in reality she just looks like pathetic. How can family friendly companies such as haven, Disney, etc think she is perfect to advertise for them?

Posting half naked photos of herself that she admitted her own daughter took, flashing in her dressing gown for the prawn cracker dance and using little stars to cover up and post it on her page and now this of her in the bath. There is absolutely nothing family friendly about her anymore. She called her kids arseholes on Gi’s tour last night and today called them mofos. [emoji2358]

Reactions: 15
It’s no good I can’t watch this excuse as a mother any longer! It’s good car crash watching but I can honestly say I have NEVER called any of my children arseholes! It’s just not acceptable and then she says she’s a good mother!?! Really??? Emma “bab” you should be ashamed of yourself, even if it was just for the laughs!

Ermmm... I’m not sure people will be focusing on the floor 😂
It was all I could focus on, I’m too conditioned to seeing her naked 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wish she would duck off with the it’s okay to do this....okay to do that....its ok babs we don’t need you to bleeping tell us. It’s not ok to plant seeds of doubt about normal everyday tit plenty of us do and think nothing of until you make a song & dance about it 🙄

• Heart
Has there been any news of the Assistant recently? Or has she quietly let that one die like she did last time?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.