Brummy Mummy #10 Give the girl a break she’s clearly cooking dem waffles over candle flame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll mention something today after she reads this [emoji6]
Cue the ‘i have had sooooooo many applicants that I am struggling to go through all the emails’ moan. She’ll probably say that Paul is sorting it out as he does everything from moderating her DMs, ‘posting’ on here that one time and packing n posting the mugs apparently. The mugs that strangely weren’t posted until after she got home from her holiday. [emoji848]

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Isn’t that just a normal dream she had? Why is she calling it an anxiety dream?

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to understand the meaning of that dream! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just caught up on the weekend's world changing vlog - how is there any plastic box left to label with that bloody label maker?! And why are there two desks in the 'office'?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just caught up on the weekend's world changing vlog - how is there any plastic box left to label with that bloody label maker?! And why are there two desks in the 'office'?
One was supposedly for Stephen to work from home sometimes !

Reactions: 4

As a dream analyst I can confirm what her dream means.

1) you want your current love to recognise how you are feeling and more importantly want him to recognise who you are.
2) you have unresolved issues with self esteem and self worth.
3) dreams about not being invited to a wedding might indicate someone you trust doesn't have the same opinion about you. Maybe that person will try to harm you if people believe their opinion instead of your own.

As a dream analyst I can confirm what her dream means.

1) you want your current love to recognise how you are feeling and more importantly want him to recognise who you are.
2) you have unresolved issues with self esteem and self worth.
3) dreams about not being invited to a wedding might indicate someone you trust doesn't have the same opinion about you. Maybe that person will try to harm you if people believe their opinion instead of your own.
And yes I had to follow back as I was curious to see what she was dreaming about!

Reactions: 4
Cue the ‘i have had sooooooo many applicants that I am struggling to go through all the emails’ moan. She’ll probably say that Paul is sorting it out as he does everything from moderating her DMs, ‘posting’ on here that one time and packing n posting the mugs apparently. The mugs that strangely weren’t posted until after she got home from her holiday. [emoji848]
Blimey, Paul works hard...all that and looking after other Z listers. Maybe Babs should take him on holiday next time, he deserves it and he looks the right age for Disney.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder why she doesn't get an accountant? She really isn't the brightest spark is she? I still find it hard to understand how she even managed to get into university. :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Blimey, Paul works hard...all that and looking after other Z listers. Maybe Babs should take him on holiday next time, he deserves it and he looks the right age for Disney.

Optimus Talent have a massive 9 clients on their books. So I guess little Paul probably has loads of time on his wee hands to get stuck in and help out 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wish she would stfu about her first love 🥴 I have never heard anyone bang on about such trivial tit at her age. No one gives a tit what she dreamt about. Honestly you would think she was still a child it's so weird.

Reactions: 19

Do you reckon she tells Stephen about these dreams of her exes? My Husband would be fuming if I kept telling him I dreamt about my exes every week!

Reactions: 15
I wish she would stfu about her first love 🥴 I have never heard anyone bang on about such trivial tit at her age. No one gives a tit what she dreamt about. Honestly you would think she was still a child it's so weird.
Nice for her husband to know she dreams about her first love too and then shares it with the whole of instagram 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Do you reckon she tells Stephen about these dreams of her exes? My Husband would be fuming if I kept telling him I dreamt about my exes every week!
He must know even if she doesn’t tell him it’s plastered all over the bloody gram 😂😂😂, not something I’d share with my OH and I tell him most things ....in private mind not over the bloody gram 😂😂

Reactions: 13
Can you imagine Stephen going into work and a colleague being like 'oh just seen on insta your Mrs is dreaming about her ex again Stephen' you'd be mortified! Or even worse picking the kids up from school and one of the other parents or kids mentioning it!

Reactions: 17
She probably dreams about her exes so much because she's not actually having sex with her husband! Or, she is having sex with her husband but it's crap!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She cares so little about everyone else and is so wrapped up in her own sense of self entitlement that she cares not a jot for the embarrassment she is causing the rest of her family. Honestly I reckon she is the lowest of the low and is just a despicable human being 😤

Reactions: 13
Wonder why she doesn't get an accountant? She really isn't the brightest spark is she? I still find it hard to understand how she even managed to get into university. :unsure:
Let's not kid ourselves, it wasn't exactly Oxbridge, was it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tattlers! Just back from 2 weeks in Disney world (all paid for by myself! 😉) what have I missed?! I missed these threads

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tattlers! Just back from 2 weeks in Disney world (all paid for by myself! 😉) what have I missed?! I missed these threads
Well a warning to you. Be careful what you say as Paul her Manager monitors this thread, taking screenshots to give to the Police!! Tattlers nearly broke her, they made her very poorly, she had to have therapy. yada, yada yada.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.