Brummy Mummy #10 Give the girl a break she’s clearly cooking dem waffles over candle flame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still bleating on about dresses and trainers. Yes babs..trainers. Not high top converse 🙄

That crap about the pic and mix..I’m sure she only went to the other one to get a better pic for her gram 🙄
The cinema with the good seats has a perfectly fine pick n mix section.

Reactions: 7
What annoys me the most is she makes out that she is a disney Vlogger a two week holiday and she dedicated two vlogs to it and that was it. Most disney vloggers will do a series and dedicate a whole 10-15 mins vlog of one day showing menus and rides as you can take your camera on them.

Now if she just said I'm going to share my family holiday then what she did was fine but no she makes out like she's this amazing disney Vlogger and I just think it is such an insult to the genuine disney vloggers that put in genuine effort

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I had moved on from mine and Emma’s first and last exchange but it seems that she is still a little confused about what went down that day. Seeing as though there is absolutely no freedom of speech on her platform, I guess I will respond over here. Apparently she had been asked how she affords so many Disney holidays and her response was that it was as simple as living in a smaller house and driving an older car. It’s just that simple. I thought her advice was misleading and commented that it would be more responsible of her to own her success as an influencer, acknowledge how privillaged she is and what her career affords her. She reacted aggressively, along with a lot of her followers and then she posted the invoice that nobody asked for. I thought I was part of a respectful conversation that was playing out in her comments, mosty with people who disagreed with me but there were also a few that did agree. I then realised she was deleting my responses and leaving all of the ones that were fiercely defensive of her. She left my original comment there, let everyone pile on but left me with no right of reply. I said this then and I will say it again now.. Emma, the way that you censor your platforms only fuels sites like Tattle. Difference of opinion and perspective is normal and perfectly healthy. The echo chamber that you have created for yourself is not. I really think it is only a matter of time until the masses start realising who the real “trolls” are.
Deleting your comment and letting her followers attack you sounds like trolling to me, especially if I'm using the same definition as Emma 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Oh god here we go copying Louise again with her tap for glam story. Why can’t she think up her own content for once instead of jumping on bandwagons and copying other people.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh god here we go copying Louise again with her tap for glam story. Why can’t she think up her own content for once instead of jumping on bandwagons and copying other people.
Just coming to say this. Not even waiting 24 hours to copy the exact same story!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
f 5734EE24-3A35-4B35-8EF8-9C34EB01EA89.png EFC6258C-D80A-47EC-A5EF-8BAA6363AE34.png 4F0AAAC6-CC0D-4C76-B970-B2A74ECE81A6.png 94F37630-BF00-44E0-A5F0-A4000224361C.png
first time poster here but been lurking for ages... honestly she’s not even subtle anymore lmao

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Can't believe she's wearing her hightops to tonight's event! Even those hideous "really expensive", LK Bennett shoes, that "I'll be wearing for 20 years and you'll be seeing a lot of" would've been an improvement 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can't believe she's wearing her hightops to tonight's event! Even those hideous "really expensive", LK Bennett shoes, that "I'll be wearing for 20 years and you'll be seeing a lot of" would've been an improvement 🙄
Wouldn’t be surprised if she brings up the ‘trolling’ she’s had about wearing them as isn’t she there to talk about body confidence? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wouldn’t be surprised if she brings up the ‘trolling’ she’s had about wearing them as isn’t she there to talk about body confidence? 🙄
Yeah I've assumed that's why she's worm them, and all the other women there will be too nice to say it looks tit, so will just smile, nod and agree that she looks good 🙄 #validation 🙄

Reactions: 5
I don't get her latest post about being body confident? She contradicts herself (as usual). She's saying people will always find parts about their body they're not happy with and gives an example of when she was a teenager but then states she's perfect and her family think so too and she can't wait to give people out there a confidence boost?

I do not get the impression from her at all that she's body confident..lets just use the converse thing as an example. Said it didn't bother her but then went on about it for days.

Does she think she's body confident because she doesn't mind posing to thousands in her bra and knickers or in her cozzie? Or prancing about with no bra on doing her takeaway dance? Surely if she's so body confident, she wouldn't be wearing those chub rub shorts under her dress?

This body confident thing is just another bandwagon she's jumped on. Of late, she's constantly quoting 'plus size fashion' and writing in the sizes of her clothing. Anything for more followers.

Reactions: 10
I don't get her latest post about being body confident? She contradicts herself (as usual). She's saying people will always find parts about their body they're not happy with and gives an example of when she was a teenager but then states she's perfect and her family think so too and she can't wait to give people out there a confidence boost?

I do not get the impression from her at all that she's body confident..lets just use the converse thing as an example. Said it didn't bother her but then went on about it for days.

Does she think she's body confident because she doesn't mind posing to thousands in her bra and knickers or in her cozzie? Or prancing about with no bra on doing her takeaway dance? Surely if she's so body confident, she wouldn't be wearing those chub rub shorts under her dress?

This body confident thing is just another bandwagon she's jumped on. Of late, she's constantly quoting 'plus size fashion' and writing in the sizes of her clothing. Anything for more followers.
She’s doing what she’s always done and is ticking every single box there is to tick.

Mum, Disney, plus size, body confident, organisation/storage, decor. She does it all!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s doing what she’s always done and is ticking every single box there is to tick.

Mum, Disney, plus size, body confident, organisation/storage, decor. She does it all!! 🙄
Her profile used to also say “gin lover”, despite the fact she apparently can’t drink as it makes her aggressive. Another bandwagon she jumped on I think.

Reactions: 11
Her profile used to also say “gin lover”, despite the fact she apparently can’t drink as it makes her aggressive. Another bandwagon she jumped on I think.
Yep let’s add that to the list!

Reactions: 5
I see she’s drinking at the Gi Fletcher thing..hope she doesn’t embarrass herself 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I see she’s drinking at the Gi Fletcher thing..hope she doesn’t embarrass herself 🤭
Oh, I so hope she does! Would love to see her call Candice Brathwaite a c#*t! She will be bragging about it and saying how much everyone loves her Converse high tops. She didn't make much of an effort with her outfit. She looks a mess.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
But what's the dif
She’s probably been looking at what the other guests have worn and it does seem to be dresses and trainers! But they still look trendier than babs!
Honestly think they all look a mess. Not a good look imo

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.