Brooklyn and Bailey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rylan just posted an insta story about failing her ACTs. I wonder if shell get another "punishment" like the boarding school
I feel sorry for her because from all their collective stories the past 2 months it seems like they've all been hustling the for the family business and wedding prep. Even Kamri seems to have had to come home most weekends on planes and long drives for the wedding and clothes drops whilst also juggling the internship and college study. Rylan probably hasn't had much free time to actually study, last week they were all on a photoshoot, for example. I think Mindy works them too hard tbh. Rylan also has a part time job I think?

Reactions: 4
Rylan just posted an insta story about failing her ACTs. I wonder if shell get another "punishment" like the boarding school
The thing I find ironic, is why she got sent away to begin with. Was because of her boyfriend. But Brooklyn has done the same thing, and she was never sent away.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Oo do you have more details on why Rylan was sent away? I always saw theories but nothing solid

Reactions: 2
Oo do you have more details on why Rylan was sent away? I always saw theories but nothing solid
Supposedly it was because she had a boyfriend and was posting online how she loved him and whatnot. Mindy found out, and all hell broke loose. They sent her to a camp for troubled teens. I think it was more Mindy, than it was Shaun. Obviously what Mindy says, goes.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
This is just so sad. The older three girls are definitely the favourites, I hope they support Rylan. I'm glad she's being more open, she definitely seems the most real out of all of them and they are all starting to kind of deconstruct the "perfect McKnight family" thing they had going. I actually think that all of the girls finally opening up and showing their personalities will be a great PR move for them

The video doesn't exist, what was it about?

This is just so sad. The older three girls are definitely the favourites, I hope they support Rylan. I'm glad she's being more open, she definitely seems the most real out of all of them and they are all starting to kind of deconstruct the "perfect McKnight family" thing they had going. I actually think that all of the girls finally opening up and showing their personalities will be a great PR move for them

McKnight before his own name?!

QUOTE="JsMama2019, post: 6867159, member: 240282"]
Something tells me this has been drilled into her head. It honestly breaks my heart as a Mama.

So do ya'll think he hyphenated his last name?
[/QUOTE]

Oooop looks like she deleted it only hours after posting. It said something like "I overheard someone say to my mom "Your oldest 3 girls are wonderful but that 4th one will only give you trouble"" and then a photo of her at like 7 years old which is when she heard that. The caption was "All I'll ever be is trouble" I'm assuming Mindy made her take it down

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Oooop looks like she deleted it only hours after posting. It said something like "I overheard someone say to my mom "Your oldest 3 girls are wonderful but that 4th one will only give you trouble"" and then a photo of her at like 7 years old which is when she heard that. The caption was "All I'll ever be is trouble" I'm assuming Mindy made her take it down
I can believe that actually, I get the impression where they live/have lived that people are judgy about others families and I can well believe her overhearing a comment like that. I wonder if this has anything to do with her failing a test this week, perhaps she's feeling like she doesn't compare to her sisters. Brooklyn and Bailey are the face of the lash next door and clothing drops, and more well known on the Influencer scene. Kamri is clearly clever and studious, I really feel for Rylan, that's a lot of family pressure but also public pressure to live up to. Remember they even posted a video once to prove Rylan is loved because people kept saying they don't seem to give Rylan as much attention? I hope they aren't giving her a hard time. I think her older sisters present an image of hustle that is not sustainable for most teens/young adults, it seems a lot, and it's not fair to expect Rylan to have to/want to do the same. I also hope she is compensated for her time goig on all these photo shoots for the family business when she should be studying. Even Kamri keeps getting planes or drives long miles to meet them for work, are they paying her?

Reactions: 5
So do ya'll think he hyphenated his last name?
Yep they both took McKnight-Howard, they said it's creating a new family and honouring both of them. Apparently it was Asa's suggestion too because they wanted to share a last name but Bailey wasn't sure about giving hers up! I honestly love that they both took it!

Reactions: 8
I remember way back in the beginning Rylan didn’t want to be on camera but they have steadily pushed her into the spotlight which I don’t think is what she wanted at all.

Reactions: 6
-Bailey got married because she didn't know what to do after college, she wanted to stay with Asa, but they couldn't live together if they weren't married. Asa is not done with college yet, so it would have made more sense to wait for that.
-Brooklyn really wants to get married, she went to study in Utah only because she wanted to stay with Brooks, I'm sure there are planty of beauty schools in Texas, but even if that relationship ended she was already in so she went anyway. Then she got with Dakota only because she needed a date for the wedding and she didn't want to be alone, but I don't see a real love connection there. She was really in love with Brooks, they probably broke up because she wanted to get married soon and he didn't.
-Kamri is not into boys, she is following the family business only because she is smart and knows that's good money, but deep inside she is different from the twins even if she seems to follow their footsteps
-Mindy once said that Rylan was the only one of her biological children to have a nice natural nose, and if I remember correctly that was the reason she gave to explain why Rylan wasn't the least favorite child...

Reactions: 7
-Bailey got married because she didn't know what to do after college, she wanted to stay with Asa, but they couldn't live together if they weren't married. Asa is not done with college yet, so it would have made more sense to wait for that.
-Brooklyn really wants to get married, she went to study in Utah only because she wanted to stay with Brooks, I'm sure there are planty of beauty schools in Texas, but even if that relationship ended she was already in so she went anyway. Then she got with Dakota only because she needed a date for the wedding and she didn't want to be alone, but I don't see a real love connection there. She was really in love with Brooks, they probably broke up because she wanted to get married soon and he didn't.
-Kamri is not into boys, she is following the family business only because she is smart and knows that's good money, but deep inside she is different from the twins even if she seems to follow their footsteps
-Mindy once said that Rylan was the only one of her biological children to have a nice natural nose, and if I remember correctly that was the reason she gave to explain why Rylan wasn't the least favorite child...
I also think Dakota looks a lot like Brooklyn, facially?! They have similar smile and eyes, I saw their stories yesterday and it weirded me out a bit. I don’t think they are right for each other.
I think you are right about Kamri, she’s smart and following the money whilst also studying something that would give her her own path in Science if she follows through. I also wondered why bailey couldn’t wait a year to marry Asa once he has graduated, the wedding seemed rushed.
I also wonder what paths Daxton and Paisley will take when they are older, will the family business have fizzled out by then? I think their fashion drops probably have a shelf life of 1-2 years to be honest before people move on.

Didn’t Bailey say in a recent video “they’ve waited long enough” insinuating that they’ve waited long enough to sleep together… I think that’s a big part of why they wanted to get married so quick

Reactions: 4
Bailey has her own income. But Asa is still a student. How could he afford a wedding ring? Is Bailey supporting him right now?

Reactions: 1
Bailey has her own income. But Asa is still a student. How could he afford a wedding ring? Is Bailey supporting him right now?
The engagement ring was an ad so they got it for free and the wedding was paid for by Shaun as said in baileys speech “thanks for the check dad”

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.