Brooklyn and Bailey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The wedding video is really beautiful but I can't help but think it's really superficial/surface-level. You don't hear any vows or words said. I watched it with friends and someone said the first half looks more like a wedding commercial which I 100% agree with. Thoughts?
It's definitely the most classically Mormon wedding I've ever seen

Reactions: 1
I didn't like the part were Bailey was alone in the garden with the wedding dress. She was so serious almost sad, like it wasn't he wedding day and she was posing with a dress

I do think they’re madly in love but agree it feels like they’re playing at being adults. Like others said the video was beautiful but I also feel like so much of it was orchestrated just so it looks “perfect” like the amount of times he held her (like dropped her down and held her and kissed if that’s makes sense) was just so forced like who does that naturally? Except Cinderella 😂 and the dancing down the aisle looks great in photos and slow mo but must be so awkward in real life haha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s weird that Brooklyn said she wants to keep her relationship private but she keeps posting them kissing on tiktok and Instagram. I wonder what will happen to them when she finishes school and moves back to Texas.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I do think they’re madly in love but agree it feels like they’re playing at being adults. Like others said the video was beautiful but I also feel like so much of it was orchestrated just so it looks “perfect” like the amount of times he held her (like dropped her down and held her and kissed if that’s makes sense) was just so forced like who does that naturally? Except Cinderella 😂 and the dancing down the aisle looks great in photos and slow mo but must be so awkward in real life haha
If you watch the best man's vlog of the wedding

)

the dancing down the aisle looks SO awkward. Like I'm sure they were having fun but they clearly only did it to look good in the wedding video, it looks so weird in real life (it's at 9:58)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I definitely agree it all just comes as children playing at marriage. They all just comes across as kids (because they are really!)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s weird that Brooklyn said she wants to keep her relationship private but she keeps posting them kissing on tiktok and Instagram. I wonder what will happen to them when she finishes school and moves back to Texas.
I kind of doubt she'll even move back to Texas.

I kind of doubt she'll even move back to Texas.
I feel like she only pick a school in Utah because she was dating Brooks at the time. She probably won’t want to move back to Texas but you know Mindy will have something to say about that! Especially since she only went to aesthetician school for some “big project”!

I actually think that the twins would thrive in Utah, there's lots of events and general popularity for LDS influencers there

Did anyone see Brooklyn’s reel on Instagram of her conversations with Bailey? Bailey was talking about sex, being sore, and being a badass. It’s weird that they pretend to be all innocent.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
Did anyone see Brooklyn’s reel on Instagram of her conversations with Bailey? Bailey was talking about sex, being sore, and being a badass. It’s weird that they pretend to be all innocent.
there was also a blurred out pic along with the text 'sex 🙌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌'

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Where can I find this? I'm not seeing anything.

Rylan just posted an insta story about failing her ACTs. I wonder if shell get another "punishment" like the boarding school

• Wow
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.