Brooklyn and Bailey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bailey has her own income. But Asa is still a student. How could he afford a wedding ring? Is Bailey supporting him right now?
I think as far as the wedding ring went, he did a deal with the company and got a discount. Basically I think it was sponsored. And his family has money too. But I'm not sure how much is that he actually gets. I'm pretty sure she's the one that's spending money and making the money. Not him. I don't even think he's working. A weird dynamic for sure.

Maybe it is only me. But I wouldn’t get married if I knew I wouldn’t be able to provide an equal or fair amount for me and my partner to live together. I know they have known each other for a long time and they seem really in love but it felt like a weird timing in Asa’s life to be married

Reactions: 2
In their stories Brooklyn just said that she is looking to buy a house in Texas. Could it be that her relationship with Dakota is not for the long term?
I feel like Brooklyn will pressure him into moving to Texas with her. She said in a video with Brooks that she wanted to get married soon and be a young mom. Idk Dakota almost seemed annoyed with her in their recent Instagram story (talking about how girls put on a pad). He doesn’t seem like he’d be interested in being an influencer’s husband.

Reactions: 3
Maybe it is only me. But I wouldn’t get married if I knew I wouldn’t be able to provide an equal or fair amount for me and my partner to live together. I know they have known each other for a long time and they seem really in love but it felt like a weird timing in Asa’s life to be married
I don't it really mattered to her because she is basically set. So she's paying all the bills right now anyway while he goes to school.

Reactions: 1
I feel like Brooklyn will pressure him into moving to Texas with her. She said in a video with Brooks that she wanted to get married soon and be a young mom. Idk Dakota almost seemed annoyed with her in their recent Instagram story (talking about how girls put on a pad). He doesn’t seem like he’d be interested in being an influencer’s husband.
For what I’ve heard Dakota has business in Utah. Unless he’s super in love and already knows he wants to marry Brooklyn I don’t see him moving to Texas.

For what I’ve heard Dakota has business in Utah. Unless he’s super in love and already knows he wants to marry Brooklyn I don’t see him moving to Texas.
Yes if his business is there he can’t just up and leave, but I also can’t see her dating him unless she thought it was for long term. Maybe his business is moveable?

as for Asa and Bailey,I don’t think they got married quick as they have been together years, but they definitely got married really young! I think it fitted in with Bailey’s timeline and that She probably wears the trousers 😂 he seems sweet but so whipped. In the wedding vlog he said he was nervous as Bailey wanted him to cry ..I duno why but to me there’s something immature aboutwanting your husband to cry on your wedding. It’s also a bit bossy an adds unecessary pressure to an already nerve wracking situation with being the centre of attention and all. But I guess she just wanted it to be fairytale princess like bla bla

Also… did we ever know if Dakota is Mormon or not?

Reactions: 4
By the way. Has anyone noticed how when Brooklyn post stories with Dakota he kinda looks uncomfortable? And it seems Brooklyn makes fun of him a lot and I don’t know if he enjoys it at all

Yes if his business is there he can’t just up and leave, but I also can’t see her dating him unless she thought it was for long term. Maybe his business is moveable?

as for Asa and Bailey,I don’t think they got married quick as they have been together years, but they definitely got married really young! I think it fitted in with Bailey’s timeline and that She probably wears the trousers 😂 he seems sweet but so whipped. In the wedding vlog he said he was nervous as Bailey wanted him to cry ..I duno why but to me there’s something immature aboutwanting your husband to cry on your wedding. It’s also a bit bossy an adds unecessary pressure to an already nerve wracking situation with being the centre of attention and all. But I guess she just wanted it to be fairytale princess like bla bla

Also… did we ever know if Dakota is Mormon or not?
You’re right. Asa seems very sweet, so I guess it balances that Bailey is bossy.
We could tell that it was her day only and everything was about her, it was her fairytale dream wedding. She wanted it so perfect that she even wanted Asa to cry at seeing her 🤣

So what are the thoughts of Kamri getting a puppy? I'm wondering if the only reason she got it, is because she has roommates. It seems like she's barely even home, and when she is she's busy. At least someone can watch it when she is not home.

I thought it was weird that kamri and Bailey and Asa got puppy’s let alone all the dogs in that family. Like Bailey and Asa already have one and they seem so busy, do they really need two? I guess once they get the dog trained the dogs can keep each other entertained. But Kamri getting a dog kinda seems strange since she’s so busy.

But I find it weird that the McKnights are so dog obsessed when they are so busy. I have one dog and I can’t imagine living their life with so many pets.

Not to mention that unless they have allergies and specific reasons to have specific dogs, some people could argue they contribute to the designer dogs issue when they could adopt. They do look after their dogs and clearly love them, so I will give them that.

PS. don’t mind my username, it’s an inside Aussie joke that only one will understand if they follow the Aussie influencers Sarah’s Day tattle threads.

I thought it was weird that kamri and Bailey and Asa got puppy’s let alone all the dogs in that family. Like Bailey and Asa already have one and they seem so busy, do they really need two? I guess once they get the dog trained the dogs can keep each other entertained. But Kamri getting a dog kinda seems strange since she’s so busy.

But I find it weird that the McKnights are so dog obsessed when they are so busy. I have one dog and I can’t imagine living their life with so many pets.

Not to mention that unless they have allergies and specific reasons to have specific dogs, some people could argue they contribute to the designer dogs issue when they could adopt. They do look after their dogs and clearly love them, so I will give them that.

PS. don’t mind my username, it’s an inside Aussie joke that only one will understand if they follow the Aussie influencers Sarah’s Day tattle threads.

Yeah I have noticed that too. And I highly doubt the mother to the dogs just wound up pregnant. I wonder how long they'll breed her for before they're done with her. The McKnight's definitely don't seem like people who would get a dog from a shelter.

Anyone else think it’s weird B and B always have a new group of friends? I can’t keep up with all the hoards of friends they’ve had. Like there doesn’t seem to be any girls that have been consistently in their lives. I wonder why that is?

By the way. Has anyone noticed how when Brooklyn post stories with Dakota he kinda looks uncomfortable? And it seems Brooklyn makes fun of him a lot and I don’t know if he enjoys it at all
I noticed that! Especially in their Instagram story where she was asking him how do girls put on a pad and laughing at him. I can’t see him being an influencer’s husband and vlogging like Asa.

Yesss!! In their latest who wore it better video, there was a snippet left in of Brooklyn saying to Dakota ‘babe, don’t hold the camera that way’ (or something like that) and she sounded so sassy and bossy. I replayed it a few times because I’ve always loved Brooklyn and thought she was so sweet but then I really thought this was a different side to her that wasn’t that nice :/

Reactions: 4
Yesss!! In their latest who wore it better video, there was a snippet left in of Brooklyn saying to Dakota ‘babe, don’t hold the camera that way’ (or something like that) and she sounded so sassy and bossy. I replayed it a few times because I’ve always loved Brooklyn and thought she was so sweet but then I really thought this was a different side to her that wasn’t that nice :/
In an Instagram post Brooklyn said something about how she was never the ‘sweetheart’ and instead she was very vocal and forward. Maybe she’s always been like that and never put it on videos.
Probably everyone has refered to Bailey as the nice girl and Brooklyn as more difficult. Most be hard if she feels like that

Did anyone catch Bailey's livestream on TikTok yesterday? I was really pleasantly surprised, lots of people were asking about religion, sex, birth control. She answered things so maturely and honestly.

There was a whole 5-minute conversation between her and Asa about birth control, they clearly both researched a lot and were being really mature talking about sex. After that she got lots of comments being like "Woah TMI" and she talked about how sex wasn't taboo in her house and everyone should be educated on it and there should be no stigmas. I think it's the most "grown up" and mature I've ever seen them, they do seem to be great together.

She also said that Dakota is the only boyfriend of Brookyln's that she's ever truly loved and "treats her how she deserves to be treated" ☕☕

It was a really interesting live, it was nice to see her in her unfiltered state

Reactions: 8
Did anyone catch Bailey's livestream on TikTok yesterday? I was really pleasantly surprised, lots of people were asking about religion, sex, birth control. She answered things so maturely and honestly.

There was a whole 5-minute conversation between her and Asa about birth control, they clearly both researched a lot and were being really mature talking about sex. After that she got lots of comments being like "Woah TMI" and she talked about how sex wasn't taboo in her house and everyone should be educated on it and there should be no stigmas. I think it's the most "grown up" and mature I've ever seen them, they do seem to be great together.

She also said that Dakota is the only boyfriend of Brookyln's that she's ever truly loved and "treats her how she deserves to be treated" ☕☕

It was a really interesting live, it was nice to see her in her unfiltered state
is there a way to watch this now?

Honestly I never quite liked Brooks for some reason, and everyone was so sad they broke up. I like this guy better

Not that I can find sorry! But a lot of the birth control/sex conversations she said would be elaborated on in her "first time" video :)
I’m surprised she’s making that video. Seems very personal!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.