Brooklyn and Bailey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to keep her views up. And that's the only reason she's doing it.
It is interesting you mentioning this. She has to start making her transition to now a wedded couple. I wonder if they have considered creating another channel for her married life with Asa

It is interesting you mentioning this. She has to start making her transition to now a wedded couple. I wonder if they have considered creating another channel for her married life with Asa
They may end up doing it. And I'm wondering if Asa is going to be more involved now.

Reactions: 1
^ Don't think so, they are a "opposite" couple. She's active, he's a chill-pill (read: utterly boring). She may drag him onfront of the camera more, but in the end she has to carry the channel.

Guys the one she almost brought is stunning and makes her look so much more mature and older!
I definitely think her wedding dress is so Bailey, I think she made the right decision for her. But oh my god that dress is so beautiful, that would definitely be my choice out of the two

Reactions: 4
I think that’s what’s weird. They started YouTube so young under the control of Mindy and made their main fan base tweens and teenagers. So they’re personality and style reflects a younger age and mentality. But you can also see how from time to time they’re trying to break that with wearing clothes that aren’t considered modest in most LDS churches. Which overall leaves their style a bit confusing because her wedding dress seemed like her and it was beautiful but I also think the other dress was much better suited personally.

I thought it was weird that kamri and Bailey and Asa got puppy’s let alone all the dogs in that family. Like Bailey and Asa already have one and they seem so busy, do they really need two? I guess once they get the dog trained the dogs can keep each other entertained. But Kamri getting a dog kinda seems strange since she’s so busy.

But I find it weird that the McKnights are so dog obsessed when they are so busy. I have one dog and I can’t imagine living their life with so many pets.

Not to mention that unless they have allergies and specific reasons to have specific dogs, some people could argue they contribute to the designer dogs issue when they could adopt. They do look after their dogs and clearly love them, so I will give them that.

PS. don’t mind my username, it’s an inside Aussie joke that only one will understand if they follow the Aussie influencers Sarah’s Day tattle threads.
Kamri getting a puppy drives me insane on a personal level. I got a dog early in the year and that’s while working from home and while she’s now 11 months and amazing, I’ve lost A TON of my pre-dog life just because I can’t take her everywhere, I can’t travel as easily (let’s pretend Covid doesn’t exist for a sec) I can’t just stay out at night.
How a busy AF PRE MED student can get a puppy is beyond me.
When she recently posted her “day in the life” I was so close to commenting to now do it with the puppy and without getting any help.

Reactions: 2
^ Yeah, must have been tragic when you can't even smile. LOL - Or is she playing up the we-did-it-so-much-I'-dead-tired look?

Either way, cringy AF.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I feel really uncomfortable about Bailey being so open, maybe because they come across so immature. I don’t know maybe I’m just a prude, but I they couldn’t regret sharing this when they are older - have their own children etc. Their own parents should guide them really but they are all about the $$$!

• Sick
I literally saw this and thought 2 things:

1) who would even ask that ?

2) Why would you answer ?

Since she waited for marriage she obviously sees loosing her virginity as a big thing ( that’s controversial in its self ) so why would she talk about it with like thousands of followers.

mean it’s just s*x but people who ask strangers about it on such a personal level kind of creep me out. I understand educational questions and I think that is kind of important but personal questions like asking for a photo is really weird

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I know it was super important for her to stay virgin until marriage, that is her choice and we can respect that. But seriously is it really a big deal? Do you have to go back to that so much?

• Sick
i plan on staying a virgin until marriage and i also plan on never revealing that to anybody. i think i'd die of embarrassment if everyone knew when i first had sex.

Reactions: 6
Kamri getting a puppy drives me insane on a personal level. I got a dog early in the year and that’s while working from home and while she’s now 11 months and amazing, I’ve lost A TON of my pre-dog life just because I can’t take her everywhere, I can’t travel as easily (let’s pretend Covid doesn’t exist for a sec) I can’t just stay out at night.
How a busy AF PRE MED student can get a puppy is beyond me.
When she recently posted her “day in the life” I was so close to commenting to now do it with the puppy and without getting any help.
I feel the same way. I think the only reason she did it is because she has roommates.

Maybe I’m old but I don’t really like anything from the clothes they came out with. I just saw Bailey showing out the new clothes and I don’t find them cute at all, maybe some pieces are okay but nothing to love. But maybe that is just me

I feel really uncomfortable about Bailey being so open, maybe because they come across so immature. I don’t know maybe I’m just a prude, but I they couldn’t regret sharing this when they are older - have their own children etc. Their own parents should guide them really but they are all about the $$$!
I'm really loving the openness to certain questions like birth control and stigma around sex. But posting an after-sex photo is so unnecessary, it's kind of immature like they think that's what adults do

Reactions: 5
Maybe I’m old but I don’t really like anything from the clothes they came out with. I just saw Bailey showing out the new clothes and I don’t find them cute at all, maybe some pieces are okay but nothing to love. But maybe that is just me
I don’t like most of their stuff either. It’s also not size inclusive since most pieces only come in small, medium, and large. I wonder how the quality is though.

Does anyone know much about their brand? I highly doubt they design the collections themselves so is it a dropshipping company? I rarely like anything they come out with and I'm their age

Does anyone know much about their brand? I highly doubt they design the collections themselves so is it a dropshipping company? I rarely like anything they come out with and I'm their age
I think Mindy or someone said they go somewhere to look through racks of clothes that are already pre made and they order them in. I could be wrong but I’m pretty sure that’s what they said they do.

I'm really loving the openness to certain questions like birth control and stigma around sex. But posting an after-sex photo is so unnecessary, it's kind of immature like they think that's what adults do
I 100% agree with you on this!!! Loads of influencers are now talking about sex to remove stigmas which is great but photos are just weird and uncomfortable for everyone.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.