Brooklyn and Bailey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely agree, it seems like a time saver but I just couldn't! Even worse is that it's becoming a trend amongst couples in the US to do wedding photos WEEKS prior to the wedding. Alyssa and Dallin Johnson (youtubers in Utah) did their first look and wedding photos a few weeks before their date and posted them all over social media. I feel like it defeats the purpose of "wedding" photos if it's more just "wedding outfit" photos lol

Also has anyone noticed how extremely distressed Paisley looks in every single wedding photo, even walking down the aisle. I completely get that it's not super fun to be in a wedding when you're 10 but I just felt so bad everytime I saw her
I think it might be a mormon thing, as not all guests will be allowed in the temple. Also at their weddings they always have the photos of the couple in their weding outfits all over the room

Reactions: 2
Completely agree, it seems like a time saver but I just couldn't! Even worse is that it's becoming a trend amongst couples in the US to do wedding photos WEEKS prior to the wedding. Alyssa and Dallin Johnson (youtubers in Utah) did their first look and wedding photos a few weeks before their date and posted them all over social media. I feel like it defeats the purpose of "wedding" photos if it's more just "wedding outfit" photos lol

Also has anyone noticed how extremely distressed Paisley looks in every single wedding photo, even walking down the aisle. I completely get that it's not super fun to be in a wedding when you're 10 but I just felt so bad everytime I saw her
I saw it when she walked with Daxton. She looked really stressed. She looked really beautiful btw. I love the hair she has at this moment.

Reactions: 3
I just hope Kamri, Rylan, Paisley and Daxton get all the fuss, attention and money spent on them (if that’s what they want) when it’s their turns. Brooklyn will because she is one of the twins but I hope they don’t run out of money and steam by the time the others have a wedding. I always got vibes that Bailey is the fave, followed by Brooklyn.

Reactions: 7
I just hope Kamri, Rylan, Paisley and Daxton get all the fuss, attention and money spent on them (if that’s what they want) when it’s their turns. Brooklyn will because she is one of the twins but I hope they don’t run out of money and steam by the time the others have a wedding. I always got vibes that Bailey is the fave, followed by Brooklyn.

I think she is the fave too. Only had 1 boyfriend, and married him. Never kissed another boy. Brooklyn, dated multiple boys, kissed them. And she is more wild. It doesn't fit Mindy's narrative.

Reactions: 5
Bailey is a mini Mindy, she's the perfect Christian daughter story. I'm wondering if Brooklyn will still be waiting until marriage, she's now dating an older boy and she's always been a little wilder than Bailey. We know Dakota is a racist trumpie but is he very religious?

Reactions: 4
Unsur
Bailey is a mini Mindy, she's the perfect Christian daughter story. I'm wondering if Brooklyn will still be waiting until marriage, she's now dating an older boy and she's always been a little wilder than Bailey. We know Dakota is a racist trumpie but is he very religious?
Unsure whether he is Mormon or not ! But yeah he is 27, surely he’s not still waiting til marriage? But not sure she’d date him otherwise? Maybe he is waiting and just has really good willpower haha

a bit weird no? i get it’s totally normal and that’s fine but i just find it odd that they’re making such a big deal out of it publicly. personally it’s not something i’d want all my family to know/see if you get me?
Yeah I think it’s really tacky! Tbh though they both just come across as kids themselves and really immature, and sooooo young to get married.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Yeah I think it’s really tacky! Tbh though they both just come across as kids themselves and really immature, and sooooo young to get married.
I don't judge their young marriage as much as some other couples. A lot of young Mormons are married within a year of meeting, at least they've dated for like 5 years and I genuinely think they'll last.
But they're so immature online sometimes, sex isn't a goofy embarassing thing. It's just a part of adult life and they really seem to act like kids online about sex (that post on their wedding night and this one). I'll be really interested in her "first time" video she says she's doing because it would be great if it was a normal adult conversation normalising it - but it will probably be really childish and giggly.

Reactions: 10
Asa really strikes me as childish bless him, he looks 12 😬 him and Bailey come across childish together also.

Reactions: 8
Lol the latest post, did they set up a camera just to pose for some instagram pictures? The influencer life is a weird one!

Reactions: 1
I think I'd find the photos cute if it was ANY other couple. That first one is basically brandishing "we've done it, look at us" lol. Plus everyone in the comments are freaaaaking out that his hand is half touching her butt

So curious to what you guys think, whose family do you think has the most money? Asa's or Bailey's? I know her family paid for the wedding and it looked insanely expensive.

Reactions: 1
The wedding video is really beautiful but I can't help but think it's really superficial/surface-level. You don't hear any vows or words said. I watched it with friends and someone said the first half looks more like a wedding commercial which I 100% agree with. Thoughts?

The wedding video is really beautiful but I can't help but think it's really superficial/surface-level. You don't hear any vows or words said. I watched it with friends and someone said the first half looks more like a wedding commercial which I 100% agree with. Thoughts?
I completely agree. I thought I was watching an advertisement honestly. There was nothing genuine about it.

Also completely agree. The whole thing looked cheorgraphed within an inch of its life and their reactions to first looks and other elements was fake and over the top.
I still think Bailey and Asa look like a couple of 15 year olds playing dress ups. I would have liked to see more of the wedding elements suited to their age.

Reactions: 6
I definitely agree with previous comments saying that their wedding video looked like a commercial and I think it looks overproduced and almost like everyone is acting. I wonder what they'll do for content and views now that the easy clicks surrounding the wedding are pretty much done.

I definitely agree with previous comments saying that their wedding video looked like a commercial and I think it looks overproduced and almost like everyone is acting. I wonder what they'll do for content and views now that the easy clicks surrounding the wedding are pretty much done.
The next big content grab will be the "first time" video. She confirmed that she's doing one on instagram and that'll pull a ton of views because of morbid curiousity lol

I also think it could potentially be a mistake to have this video feel so impersonal, so many people are so invested in B&B because they feel as though they grew up with them. This feels like an "outside looking in" wedding video, rather than something personal and emotional, with vows and personal touches. I've seen a few upset comments that it was just a high quality version of everything we saw in the vlog, with no extras

Reactions: 7
Does Shaun wear eyeliner? His eyes always look so dark!
100% agree on how impersonal the wedding video felt. It would have been so much better hearing their vows, asa’s reaction at the first look etc, not just music

The next big content grab will be the "first time" video. She confirmed that she's doing one on instagram and that'll pull a ton of views because of morbid curiousity lol

I also think it could potentially be a mistake to have this video feel so impersonal, so many people are so invested in B&B because they feel as though they grew up with them. This feels like an "outside looking in" wedding video, rather than something personal and emotional, with vows and personal touches. I've seen a few upset comments that it was just a high quality version of everything we saw in the vlog, with no extras
I thought that as well. It's like we didn't get anything new, just the clips and longer version rehashed. Bailey wanted her princess, over the top wedding and she got it. I just wonder if they're going to put that much effort into the other girls' wedding as well. Which I see it happening for Brooklyn, but I don't know about the other 3.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.