Brooklyn and Bailey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest I was surprised by this answer too, it seems kinda misleading (not that they owe us anything but you know) to say they waited til marriage when they weren’t really? Like surely the difference between being ‘intimate’ in other ways and actual sex is just a technicality. My husband and I waited til marriage because it was important to us and so we didn’t share a bed, see each other undress, etc. It seems weird that they’d admit to this publicly (are the parents ok with this? Do they encourage it??) as imo it kinda changes things.
I know sex stuff/ waiting til marriage isn’t important for everyone but it seems weird to me to blur the lines.
I’m surprised that they did intimate stuff before marriage. Bailey was always saying, “I’m a virgin. I’m waiting until marriage.” It’s a little misleading to me. Do they not consider other stuff as sex? There are comments on their recent video wondering if Brooklyn is still waiting.

There’s a tiktok they did with Lee The 4th where he stood next to them (he’s really tall). He had them guess his height. He told them he’s 6’9 and Brooklyn goes, “6’9 that’s an interesting number.” Then she starts blushing and laughing. All the comments were calling her thirsty. It’s weird that they blur the lines on what they consider sex.

Reactions: 6
I’m surprised that they did intimate stuff before marriage. Bailey was always saying, “I’m a virgin. I’m waiting until marriage.” It’s a little misleading to me. Do they not consider other stuff as sex? There are comments on their recent video wondering if Brooklyn is still waiting.

There’s a tiktok they did with Lee The 4th where he stood next to them (he’s really tall). He had them guess his height. He told them he’s 6’9 and Brooklyn goes, “6’9 that’s an interesting number.” Then she starts blushing and laughing. All the comments were calling her thirsty. It’s weird that they blur the lines on what they consider sex.
I really wanna know what they think of soaking lol. maybe this what Bailey was referencing.

Reactions: 3

I was at uni with a committed Christian girl who used to have bum sex even though she was saving herself for marriage as apparently it “didn’t count”!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

oh I bet Brooklyn isn't waiting anymore. in their new year's video she and dakota stayed overnight in an igloo with one bed...it really makes your mind wander a little bit lol :p brooklyn and bailey have always been oddly competitive ( & I say oddly because they seem so close, being a twin can definitely cause competition but usually from outside influences) and so I wonder if bailey being married and turning into a sex fiend coupled with dakota's non-strict mormonism has convinced her that waiting isn't worth it. i wonder what mindy and shaun's reaction to the igloo was - although they're being really open about sex too lately so idk. I really hope that kamri and rylan take their time with dating and enjoy their lives a little bit before they find a man (or woman if they're into that!) because they have so much more to look forward to in life.

Reactions: 2
The new video makes me so uncomfortable oh my god. Asa: She makes love to me 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

So they’ve never drank but Bailey and Asa have both gotten drunk…? Guess the Mormon lifestyle just doesn’t apply to influencers

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
omg you guys need to watch the new truth or drink video with mindy and shawn…😱😱 so much tea. i personally like that they’re talking more about adult topics and sex but even i think this is a little too much. how could they post a video asking their parents their favorite position but not a first time video? seems sus.

the worst part of the video was when the parents asked “what is the sexiest thing your partner does”. asa couldn’t think of a normal answer like “she cares for me” or “she’s really assertive” so he said “she makes love to me” as a joke and then “lingerie”. and then shawn said “ok, yeah, i would expect that” UM… EWWW!!! i get they’re a very open family but if my dad said that about me i’d puke. just very strange to me 🙈

also… mindy said about the dog “it’s like you rylan… ugly cute!” i know they tease each other but i thought this was super mean and i dont know why she picked on rylan rather than bailey, who was actually in the video. it just seems like rylan gets constantly torn down

• Wow
Reactions: 17
omg you guys need to watch the new truth or drink video with mindy and shawn…😱😱 so much tea. i personally like that they’re talking more about adult topics and sex but even i think this is a little too much. how could they post a video asking their parents their favorite position but not a first time video? seems sus.

the worst part of the video was when the parents asked “what is the sexiest thing your partner does”. asa couldn’t think of a normal answer like “she cares for me” or “she’s really assertive” so he said “she makes love to me” as a joke and then “lingerie”. and then shawn said “ok, yeah, i would expect that” UM… EWWW!!! i get they’re a very open family but if my dad said that about me i’d puke. just very strange to me 🙈

also… mindy said about the dog “it’s like you rylan… ugly cute!” i know they tease each other but i thought this was super mean and i dont know why she picked on rylan rather than bailey, who was actually in the video. it just seems like rylan gets constantly torn down
There is SO MUCH to unpack here...what the actual f**k. First of all, the "have you ever gotten drunk" question...they PRIDED themselves on how they DIDN'T DRINK. I mean, they get non-alcoholic sparkling cider in their christmas stocking for god's sake. Bailey and Asa...what exactly did you get drunk on?! I'd love to hear that one. Especially because Bailey whispers "that was easy" after answering the question - have they gotten drunk on more than one occasion? that would be a fun video to make, a storytime about getting drunk lmao. They don't wanna post the "first time" video because they wanna make a separate youtube for more "adult" content, or a Patreon or something like that (they mentioned this in a video i dont remember which one). Second of all, I really don't understand why mindy and the rest of the fam is always rude to Rylan either. Lest we forget Mindy sent Rylan to "BoArDiNg ScHoOl" for a year and then made inconsistent statements on her whereabouts when fans became increasingly suspicious about where she really was. It's sad because B&B and Kamri are such a unit and it seems like Rylan is always lumped in with Paisley and Daxton - and the "triplets" are always making fun of her in some way, shape, or form. Shawn's comments throughout the whole video just turned me off. Like why would you even say that you'd "expect" that about the lingerie...in reference to your own DAUGHTER. like, ew. and mindy needed to stop saying vanilla. it got worse each time she said it.

I normally hate these truth or drink videos, I just find them kinda repetitive and boring. but hey, at least now I know what Mindy's favorite sex position is!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
That Truth or drink video was so embarrassing.
Shaun’s comments were useless half the time, Mindy was trying to act cool but failed miserably. Asa… I have no words. I mean, I just can’t take the guy seriously as he looks and behaves like a 13 year old Boy Scout all the time.
Bailey is so trying to push this sudden grown-up image online but it doesn’t work. To me she’s still that spoiled teenager from a very dysfunctional family

Reactions: 10
I couldn't be asked to watch the video, so enlighten me: what IS Mindy’s favourite sex position?

JOKE I DON’T WANT TO KNOW

Reactions: 1
Hey have u guys seen the recent ig post from B&B? Everyone's was commenting that the photo was hinting for Brooklyn engagement/wedding. This two twins is so desperate of marriage & sex🤣 now that Bailey started talking about sex in every q&a, i guess Brooklyn couldn't wait to talk about that too🤣 Brooklyn only date Dakota for a few months then rush for marriage. Of course they will hit back on people saying they get married early with their cliché response. LOL well, i hope they weren't be seing each other in court for divorce after a few years🤣

Reactions: 5
Hey have u guys seen the recent ig post from B&B? Everyone's was commenting that the photo was hinting for Brooklyn engagement/wedding. This two twins is so desperate of marriage & sex🤣 now that Bailey started talking about sex in every q&a, i guess Brooklyn couldn't wait to talk about that too🤣 Brooklyn only date Dakota for a few months then rush for marriage. Of course they will hit back on people saying they get married early with their cliché response. LOL well, i hope they weren't be seing each other in court for divorce after a few years🤣
I’m glad Kamri is choosing to focus on herself and her career and not jumping to marry the first guy she dates. Something about Dakota creeps me out!! If they get married, I can’t imagine the looks and comments Paisley and Daxton will get from his family at the wedding. Mindy seems so supportive of teaching them about their culture (and learning about it herself). Why are they ok with Brooklyn dating him? Idk why she’s in such a hurry to get married. Just to have sex?

Reactions: 7
I’m glad Kamri is choosing to focus on herself and her career and not jumping to marry the first guy she dates. Something about Dakota creeps me out!! If they get married, I can’t imagine the looks and comments Paisley and Daxton will get from his family at the wedding. Mindy seems so supportive of teaching them about their culture (and learning about it herself). Why are they ok with Brooklyn dating him? Idk why she’s in such a hurry to get married. Just to have sex?
I think I remember brooklyn saying she wanted to start having kids young because she wants a big family, so I'd say its more about that?

Reactions: 1
Yeah, I'm glad that kamri focusing on her studies. Hopefully kamri & rylan won't settled down early. Life is more than just about marriage & dating. Shame on the twins, promoting early marriage and misleading information about skin, sex etc. I can't wait to see Paisley grew up and have her own social media. I wonder what her style or what kind of person she is.

Have you all seen Kamri's new tiktok??? She may have a boyfriend?
yeah, and then rylan commented something about how people think its a "soft launch" for a boyfriend and kamri replied that it's "jesus" so ahhhh im not sure!!

also did anyone see Brooklyn's "icks" video on tiktok? she said that having someone pay with their parent's credit card is an "ick..." but i'm 21 and still use my parents' credit card even though I have my own bank account because they don't want me to worry about paying a credit card bill while im full time in college...and I realize how lucky I am that they still allow me to do so (even though I really want my own credit card lol). what if someone couldn't afford to have their own credit card? not everyone has a job, or transportation to get to a job, so they make do with what they have. Brooklyn wouldn't know though she basically has has a company handed down to her so....lol

Reactions: 5
yeah, and then rylan commented something about how people think its a "soft launch" for a boyfriend and kamri replied that it's "jesus" so ahhhh im not sure!!

also did anyone see Brooklyn's "icks" video on tiktok? she said that having someone pay with their parent's credit card is an "ick..." but i'm 21 and still use my parents' credit card even though I have my own bank account because they don't want me to worry about paying a credit card bill while im full time in college...and I realize how lucky I am that they still allow me to do so (even though I really want my own credit card lol). what if someone couldn't afford to have their own credit card? not everyone has a job, or transportation to get to a job, so they make do with what they have. Brooklyn wouldn't know though she basically has has a company handed down to her so....lol
They’re don’t realize how incredibly fortunate they are… They posted a tiktok about being raised by Mindy and they posted a picture of her flipping off the camera. Kamri also replied to one of her TikTok’s saying, “Hell yeah.” It’s cringy how they’re trying so hard to be cool!! Also, Rylan replied to one of her TikTok’s saying they’re still LDS and still apart of the church. Were they just lying before about not cussing or drinking? Do they get to pick and choose what rules they follow? lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.