Brooklyn and Bailey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
um this... seems fake
I know around your chin can be related to hormones, at least for me anyways because when I went on a contraceptive pill it got significantly better, but the rest of it sounds like bullshit.
I am kind of worried when Brooklyn does the Q+As about skin from her estatician training. I feel medical advice, especially related to skin, should be left to properly medical trained doctors. It doesn't seem like one year of training is enough.

Reactions: 3
Imagine a trail of people running to the doctor about their SPLEEN because they have a spot on their nostril 🤣

Reactions: 6
As a med student, I can tell you that there's no solid evidence proving thats real lol.

Reactions: 7
Long time lurker: Yeah the acne-organ connection is a part of something called “face mapping” and it’s complete and utter pseudoscience. Zero credibility at all. I feel like there’s a chance the school Brooklyn is at isn’t very credible??? Because that’s deeply misleading and unnecessary information to stand behind with such a large platform imho.

Reactions: 4
Some more sex content from Bailey. I wish they'd just take the plunge and split accounts and make young adult content. Half their content is still aimed at 14 year olds with the challenges and then Bailey's on instagram doing this every few days
Screen Shot 2022-01-17 at 1.53.01 pm.png
Screen Shot 2022-01-17 at 1.53.15 pm.png
Screen Shot 2022-01-17 at 1.53.26 pm.png
Screen Shot 2022-01-17 at 1.53.34 pm.png

Reactions: 2
So the whole thing of waiting till married was b**sh**. If you’re not honest just don’t say a thing. Way to mislead audience

honestly i appreciate baileys answers about waiting for marriage and it makes me understand it a little bit more. i still don’t fully see the point if you’re doing other sexual stuff before but i think it’s better for partners to know each others sexual preferences in some ways rather than in NO ways before marriage

Reactions: 6
I just think they are so cringe trying to be relatable and so knowledgeable about sex all of a sudden and bombarding their mostly teenage followers when the reason for most following them was hair styles and fashion and twin life 🤣

Reactions: 4
Did they get nose jobs?
yes apparently they both had deviated septums or something and both decided while having those sorted they'd have their noses cosmetically shaved down or something. I remember them posting about it a few years ago.

Reactions: 1
To be honest I was surprised by this answer too, it seems kinda misleading (not that they owe us anything but you know) to say they waited til marriage when they weren’t really? Like surely the difference between being ‘intimate’ in other ways and actual sex is just a technicality. My husband and I waited til marriage because it was important to us and so we didn’t share a bed, see each other undress, etc. It seems weird that they’d admit to this publicly (are the parents ok with this? Do they encourage it??) as imo it kinda changes things.
I know sex stuff/ waiting til marriage isn’t important for everyone but it seems weird to me to blur the lines.

To be honest I was surprised by this answer too, it seems kinda misleading (not that they owe us anything but you know) to say they waited til marriage when they weren’t really? Like surely the difference between being ‘intimate’ in other ways and actual sex is just a technicality. My husband and I waited til marriage because it was important to us and so we didn’t share a bed, see each other undress, etc. It seems weird that they’d admit to this publicly (are the parents ok with this? Do they encourage it??) as imo it kinda changes things.
I know sex stuff/ waiting til marriage isn’t important for everyone but it seems weird to me to blur the lines.
Ya I know this may be super personal to them, but I'm just really curious to know their stance on their faith. Just because they seem to identify as LDS members but practice lots of things that go against the church as it appears.

Maybe this is also why Brooklyn and Brooks broke up? Maybe her values/ what she deemed ok before marriage was not ok with him? Idk, just speculating.

Reactions: 5
I just think they are so cringe trying to be relatable and so knowledgeable about sex all of a sudden and bombarding their mostly teenage followers when the reason for most following them was hair styles and fashion and twin life 🤣
I 100% agree. like, we get it, you got married and had sex for the first time - but you don't have to make it your entire personality. I love how the QnA wasn't even sex-based to begin with, but of course she chose all the sex questions to answer 🤪 Everyone has sex, Bailey. You're not the first person to bone and you definitely won't be the last. I wonder if the "intimacy" she was talking about in one of the screenshots above was referencing soaking...especially since it's a hot topic these days. I asked a genuine question in the q and a box but since it wasn't about her and asa's sex life it didn't even get answered lol.

Also - I know they're out of college already, but I've always wondered this: why did they stop posting about their sorority all of a sudden around like 2019-ish? I don't think they ever talked about it after their "misconceptions about sororities" video. Even in their graduation video they weren't wearing a Chi Omega stole, which should've been given to them if they were still in the sorority.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I 100% agree. like, we get it, you got married and had sex for the first time - but you don't have to make it your entire personality. I love how the QnA wasn't even sex-based to begin with, but of course she chose all the sex questions to answer 🤪 Everyone has sex, Bailey. You're not the first person to bone and you definitely won't be the last. I wonder if the "intimacy" she was talking about in one of the screenshots above was referencing soaking...especially since it's a hot topic these days. I asked a genuine question in the q and a box but since it wasn't about her and asa's sex life it didn't even get answered lol.

Also - I know they're out of college already, but I've always wondered this: why did they stop posting about their sorority all of a sudden around like 2019-ish? I don't think they ever talked about it after their "misconceptions about sororities" video. Even in their graduation video they weren't wearing a Chi Omega stole, which should've been given to them if they were still in the sorority.
You think that they where kicked out of the sorority because of the video? I heared that lots of sororities don’t like it when there are videos being made about them. But I’m from a country that doesn’t really have sororities like this so I’m not sure

You think that they where kicked out of the sorority because of the video? I heared that lots of sororities don’t like it when there are videos being made about them. But I’m from a country that doesn’t really have sororities like this so I’m not sure
I'm honestly not sure! I assume that the sorority knew that they were YouTubers and probably allowed them to make vlogs about their experience, because I know other YouTubers like Brooke Miccio, Gracie O'Connor, and Lauren Norris all made (and still make) super in-depth videos about their time in sororities! In the video about the misconceptions, they did say some things that toed the line of confidentiality, which can get you kicked out of a sorority, but i'm not sure how strict their chapter is or if they'd kick them out over it. I just always found it so weird that they talked about it a LOT and then suddenly stopped posting about it altogether. Maybe the sorority told them to dial back on posting about it after that video? Either way, I've just always found it so odd.

I'm honestly not sure! I assume that the sorority knew that they were YouTubers and probably allowed them to make vlogs about their experience, because I know other YouTubers like Brooke Miccio, Gracie O'Connor, and Lauren Norris all made (and still make) super in-depth videos about their time in sororities! In the video about the misconceptions, they did say some things that toed the line of confidentiality, which can get you kicked out of a sorority, but i'm not sure how strict their chapter is or if they'd kick them out over it. I just always found it so weird that they talked about it a LOT and then suddenly stopped posting about it altogether. Maybe the sorority told them to dial back on posting about it after that video? Either way, I've just always found it so odd.
I find it interesting how the are happy to talk about sex all the time now but like you say, they didn't really talk about college life much since their first year there. I was expecting more campus tours and day in the life vlogs at the time but they didn't really happen, a lot of their content at the time was shilling scrunchies or family challenge videos.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I find it interesting how the are happy to talk about sex all the time now but like you say, they didn't really talk about college life much since their first year there. I was expecting more campus tours and day in the life vlogs at the time but they didn't really happen, a lot of their content at the time was shilling scrunchies or family challenge videos.
That's EXACTLY what I was thinking too!! They even had a brand deal with Baylor which also makes me confused because they barely posted typical “college YouTuber” videos - you would think if they partnered with the university, they’d would have constantly posted Day in the Life/Sorority/College Hack videos…but no, they were instead making more “kid friendly” content like you said with the constant “which twin am I? 🤪”challenges and the scrunchies lol.

but now since Baisa are married, and Brooklyn is in a relationship, the content has shifted completely to “sex, sex, sex” so much so that it’s becoming extremely cringey and incredibly boring.

Someone correct me on how long Brooklyn has known jordan? Because I'm pretty sure a year or two, is not a really long time LOL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.