Brooklyn and Bailey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re don’t realize how incredibly fortunate they are… They posted a tiktok about being raised by Mindy and they posted a picture of her flipping off the camera. Kamri also replied to one of her TikTok’s saying, “Hell yeah.” It’s cringy how they’re trying so hard to be cool!! Also, Rylan replied to one of her TikTok’s saying they’re still LDS and still apart of the church. Were they just lying before about not cussing or drinking? Do they get to pick and choose what rules they follow? lol
This might sound weird but I have a feeling that most of the kids who are older, the twins, Mindy, and Kamri aren’t fully apart of the LDS compared to Rylan, Daxton and Paisley and Shaun. I am not saying that they aren’t apart of it. I just feel Rylan might feel the same thing when she turns 18. I say when Brooklyn gets married, she’ll not be LDS anymore since she might follow Baileys lead on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
="Silent eyes, post: 8099502, member: 303437"]
Update! B&B already hide the wedding pins! LOL well it wasn't a surprise anymore. People already knew what Brooklyn's wedding themes gonna be. Including the wedding dress style she gonna choose. 🤣
🤣 I guess he did propose and they are waiting to announce, or the proposal is all planned out and due for Valentine's Day perhaps. Either way I call they will be married by the end of the summer, just in time to move into the houses that each couple are looking for, and for Brooklyn's beauty course to finish.

What's the betting odds on the possibility he has actually proposed but they are waiting for a ring to be designed before posting on Instagram?

Reactions: 5
Dakota gives me the ick, don’t know why just can’t put my finger on it. Find it odd a grown man would pursue a relationship and actively want to be part of this circus I suppose? Seems really ungenuine

Reactions: 8
Dakota gives me the ick, don’t know why just can’t put my finger on it. Find it odd a grown man would pursue a relationship and actively want to be part of this circus I suppose? Seems really ungenuine
In the vlog where she went to collect the eggs from his chickens it looked like Brooklyn was trying to convince herself that she could picture herself in his life.

Asa still reminds me of a preteen boy but at least on camera he and Bailey interact and Asa seems to try to interact with the camera. Dakota however looks sheepish like he is shuffling his feet with his hands in his pockets because he doesn't know what to do and Brooklyn narrates what they are doing, where they are going. When he has spoken to the camera he looks so uncomfortable. Remember that clip of him surprising Brooklyn with a visit? It looks so uncomfortable and unexcited. There's no excitement showing.

Reactions: 4
In the vlog where she went to collect the eggs from his chickens it looked like Brooklyn was trying to convince herself that she could picture herself in his life.
Don’t get the desperation to be married at all 🙄

Duplicate post sorry

Yeah keep bragging "Mindy tHe bEsT mOm iN thE enTiRE wOrLd". At least our momma did not taught us to be desperate for marriage and date any guy just because being single is boring, Just like Brooklyn💩 and desperately talk about their sex experience to everyone 🤣 she will cringe by looking at her own post in 5 more years 🤣 i honestly did not see any chemistry between Dakota & Brooklyn Dakota seems like a weird looking guy. From Brooklyn face we could tell that she wasn't really that happy like when she's with Brook's before. It's like she forced herself to look fully in love with Dakota. Honestly, Brooklyn could've wait untill she met a guy that really meet her husband criteria. But well, she and Bailey are competitive 💩🤣

Screenshot_2022-01-24-18-37-52-51_f69139cffc4d135a71392e13634f144a.jpg

Don’t get the desperation to be married at all 🙄
If I'm not mistaken, Brooklyn's will finish her esthetician school in a couple months right? She only study for 1 year is it? I bet they will launch their own makeup brands or skincare afterwards. So that people wouldn't questioning them launching a beauty products without having a qualifications.

🤣 I guess he did propose and they are waiting to announce, or the proposal is all planned out and due for Valentine's Day perhaps. Either way I call they will be married by the end of the summer, just in time to move into the houses that each couple are looking for, and for Brooklyn's beauty course to finish.

What's the betting odds on the possibility he has actually proposed but they are waiting for a ring to be designed before posting on Instagram?
Definitely in this year. Brooklyn sure can't wait to talk about sex too 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Asa still reminds me of a preteen boy but at least on camera he and Bailey interact and Asa seems to try to interact with the camera. Dakota however looks sheepish like he is shuffling his feet with his hands in his pockets because he doesn't know what to do and Brooklyn narrates what they are doing, where they are going. When he has spoken to the camera he looks so uncomfortable. Remember that clip of him surprising Brooklyn with a visit? It looks so uncomfortable and unexcited. There's no excitement showing.
I don’t wish divorce on anyone but I don’t see them lasting. Dakota is a country boy who lives on a farm and Brooklyn lives in the city with her whole life on the internet. Looking back at her videos with Brooks and even the other dates from the series, she seems like she faking her happiness with Dakota. 100% bet they’re engaged or will be VERY soon since she’s moving back to Texas.

Reactions: 9
I don’t wish divorce on anyone but I don’t see them lasting. Dakota is a country boy who lives on a farm and Brooklyn lives in the city with her whole life on the internet. Looking back at her videos with Brooks and even the other dates from the series, she seems like she faking her happiness with Dakota. 100% bet they’re engaged or will be VERY soon since she’s moving back to Texas.
I can't wait for the impending engagement video!! to be honest, a while ago I used to genuinely like brooklyn and bailey, but now with their whole "FoRcEd ReBrAnD" and their true sides coming to light I really don't like them anymore. they're snotty, rude, and insanely privileged. I definitely feel like she's settling for Dakota - he seems wayyyyyy more interested in their relationship than she does. she probably saw how fast brooks got engaged after dumping her so she probably sees marrying dakota as an act of revenge towards brooks; and as a "look at me, im getting married now too" towards bailey. I hope their ring isn't the product of a sponsorship like Baisa's, but it most likely will be. lol.

Reactions: 8
I can't wait for the impending engagement video!! to be honest, a while ago I used to genuinely like brooklyn and bailey, but now with their whole "FoRcEd ReBrAnD" and their true sides coming to light I really don't like them anymore. they're snotty, rude, and insanely privileged. I definitely feel like she's settling for Dakota - he seems wayyyyyy more interested in their relationship than she does. she probably saw how fast brooks got engaged after dumping her so she probably sees marrying dakota as an act of revenge towards brooks; and as a "look at me, im getting married now too" towards bailey. I hope their ring isn't the product of a sponsorship like Baisa's, but it most likely will be. lol.
Lol even her "sentimental" birthday gift to Bailey was sponsored jewelry

Reactions: 7
On another note, the girl Brooks is getting engaged to seems super sweet! They look like a really good couple. Brooklyn is just way too competitive.

On another note, the girl Brooks is getting engaged to seems super sweet! They look like a really good couple. Brooklyn is just way too competitive.
I looked on Brooks’ Instagram and he and his fiancé just did their endowment at the temple. So I guess they’ll get married in the temple soon. I just rewatched both of Brooklyn’s bf tags with Brooks and Dakota. Brooklyn was so happy and giddy in the video with Brooks. With Dakota she kept saying, “I was so happy being single. If he wanted to date me, I had to make him work for it.” Who does that? But I’m so curious why Brooklyn and Brooks broke up! On their truth or drink video, Asa asked who’s their least favorite guy Brooklyn has dated. It looked like Mindy said Brooks.

Reactions: 6
I looked on Brooks’ Instagram and he and his fiancé just did their endowment at the temple. So I guess they’ll get married in the temple soon. I just rewatched both of Brooklyn’s bf tags with Brooks and Dakota. Brooklyn was so happy and giddy in the video with Brooks. With Dakota she kept saying, “I was so happy being single. If he wanted to date me, I had to make him work for it.” Who does that? But I’m so curious why Brooklyn and Brooks broke up! On their truth or drink video, Asa asked who’s their least favorite guy Brooklyn has dated. It looked like Mindy said Brooks.
OHHH, I thought Mindys least was Parker =Guy 1 and then Guy 2 was Brooks and then Guy 3 was a random man before Dakota. It seemed to me both Shaun and Asa’s least favorite was Brooks and Mindys was Parker and Baileys was some other guy but Bailey mentioned she really hated all of them, who Brooklyn has dated. They all seem to me, all over Dakota out of all of the relationships Brooklyn had.

So I see how it is discussed that there may be jealousy that Bailey got married first, but do you remember how Bailey was when Brooklyn first started dating?

Reactions: 2
I remember someone here or Gurugossip said before, that they are friends of friends with Brooks or his fiance and the reason of thier breakup is because Brooklyn is not religious enough for Brooks. From Brooks ig, u can tell that their whole families is an active LDS member, So i am convinced that the rest of Brooks families somehow disagree of Brooks dated Brooklyn. You know, the McKnight's is very open to the public and always filmed everything then posted it to their social media. I am very sure that Brooks family wasn't very happy about this. The McKnight should know their limits too. Not everyone like their life to be expose.

Anyone know why gurugossip thread of the McKnight's isn't active anymore? because if u see their thread before, the discussion there was so active. Here, is only like 3-4 people active

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I remember someone here or Gurugossip said before, that they are friends of friends with Brooks or his fiance and the reason of thier breakup is because Brooklyn is not religious enough for Brooks. From Brooks ig, u can tell that their whole families is an active LDS member, So i am convinced that the rest of Brooks families somehow disagree of Brooks dated Brooklyn. You know, the McKnight's is very open to the public and always filmed everything then posted it to their social media. I am very sure that Brooks family wasn't very happy about this. The McKnight should know their limits too. Not everyone like their life to be expose.

Anyone know why gurugossip thread of the McKnight's isn't active anymore? because if u see their thread before, the discussion there was so active. Here, is only like 3-4 people active
I used to be active on the GuruGossip and recently I haven't even been able to find the thread anymore...it only shows older, locked threads and not the current thread that was created after the whole GG shutdown. I know there's a McKnight Fam snark reddit but it's private and not really that active.

I feel like Brooklyn and Brooks broke up because Brooklyn posted so much with him that maybe it made him uncomfortable? I know some men don't like to be posted too much on social media & maybe Brooks just thought it was too much too fast. someone also brought up that maybe brooklyn wasn't religious enough for brooks, but it seems like dakota is equally as religious as brooks was? didn't dakota go on a mission? but yeah mindy definitely said brooks, or maybe parker. I wish they didnt bleep half of what they said in that video, it kinda defeats the whole purpose of filming it. also, happy video release day! I wonder what itll be this time...

Bailey getting so mad she’s losing in that video😂😂😂

“That’s not fair because you guys only met six month ago… we met six years ago” jeez someone’s angry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.