Brooklyn and Bailey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bailey getting so mad she’s losing in that video😂😂😂

“That’s not fair because you guys only met six month ago… we met six years ago” jeez someone’s angry
Always the same reaction from her! Makes me laugh 😂😂

Reactions: 3
here we go, another DUMB challenge video!! can they make ANY OTHER kinds of videos? they aren't even entertaining at this point. hot takes from the video:
- why are they posting something that was filmed a month ago? are they trying to hide something...like an engagement, perhaps? I think they're gearing up for some sort of reveal. why would they have to specify that it was filmed a month ago? like okay, I don't really care when it was filmed...I know that they said they were dating for 6 months in it but they could've just put something else on the screen like "**8 months!" - it just seems like they're trying to throw us off.
- it's no surprise that Dakota has dated FIVE other girls before Brooklyn. He's practically 30, and he kinda strikes me as a player.
- not Dakota being an ass man...thats all.
- also not brooklyn saying that "I didn't know spiders were a phobia...I thought it was just something you were scared of." Brooklyn...THAT IS THE DEFINITION OF A PHOBIA. Not miss "I graduated in 3 years" not knowing what a phobia is...
can they please just stop with these bleeping challenges. im at my limit. I wait all week to see what new video they'll post and its always a dumb challenge video.

Reactions: 11
They’re so competitive that it’s kind of embarrassing! Bailey literally said, “I’ve got the rings to prove it.” (At least they did date for like 4 years before getting married though). Also, Dakota was watching Brooklyn write her answers down, so technically he could have just agreed with her for each question. I think they cut some of their arguing out because at one point Brooklyn goes, “I took that point away. Hope you guys are happy.” Brooklyn even hit Bailey’s board at one point. Like chill! It’s just a game!

Reactions: 4
Brooklyn went live on tiktok. I took a screen recording but it won’t upload… Someone asked if she’s waiting until marriage and she said, “I don’t feel comfortable answering that. I don’t want my opinion to sway your opinion. So I’m not answering that. Bailey loves talking about sex so you can ask her.” She’s full of 💩 They both always said that they were waiting until marriage! She literally said she’s waiting in her bf tag video with Brooks… So I guess she’s no longer waiting. She also didn’t answer the questions about getting married in the temple.

Then someone asked why so fast to get married. She goes, “We don’t feel like we have to get married. There’s no pressure for us to get married. But we just want to. He’s 27. And we’re about to move to Texas. And so we’re thinking about it.” Then her eyes got all big… So she’s definitely getting engaged SOON, if she’s not already engaged. She makes it seem like he’s 27 and sooo old, so it’s time to settle down. Lmao

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I may be very very wrong but can anyone remember a video where Brooklyn explicitly said she was waiting? She's said she's a virgin multiple times but I feel like Bailey was the only one to explicitly say she was waiting with Asa

Also gotta agree that she really acts like Dakota is ancient 😂 27 really isn't old

Well perhaps Brooklyn noticed that there are things you should keep private. It is part of maturity. She’s probably regretting being so open about a thing she doesn’t agree anymore. And it is totally fine changing your mind.
I think it is pointless honestly. Bailey preached so much about waiting to have sex with Asa but already confessed she did ya lot of more intimate things with him before marriage so honestly what is the difference? What are you so proud of? Silliness and immaturity if you ask me

Reactions: 7
Brooklyn does NOT like the guy! This video made it so obvious! They know each other but she’s 100% settling for this 3, at most.

Well perhaps Brooklyn noticed that there are things you should keep private. It is part of maturity. She’s probably regretting being so open about a thing she doesn’t agree anymore. And it is totally fine changing your mind.
I think it is pointless honestly. Bailey preached so much about waiting to have sex with Asa but already confessed she did ya lot of more intimate things with him before marriage so honestly what is the difference? What are you so proud of? Silliness and immaturity if you ask me
It’s very interesting as I thought their religion was a lot stricter. I have a Christian friend (not LDS) who prior to marriage only held hands or kissed (not intimately) their partner.

• Wow
I may be very very wrong but can anyone remember a video where Brooklyn explicitly said she was waiting? She's said she's a virgin multiple times but I feel like Bailey was the only one to explicitly say she was waiting with Asa

Also gotta agree that she really acts like Dakota is ancient 😂 27 really isn't old
Didn't she once say that him being 27 was a typo??

Reactions: 1

Brooklyn said in their “true or false identical twins expose each other” video from last year that she and Bailey were both waiting for marriage

Did you guys remember this guy took Brooklyn on a date? I honestly admire his effort. Although Mindy & Shawn kinda cold to him when he went into their house. poor boy.😅 U guys can watch Mindy & Shaun reactions in that video and share your thought.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Brooklyn went live on tiktok. I took a screen recording but it won’t upload… Someone asked if she’s waiting until marriage and she said, “I don’t feel comfortable answering that. I don’t want my opinion to sway your opinion. So I’m not answering that. Bailey loves talking about sex so you can ask her.” She’s full of 💩 They both always said that they were waiting until marriage! She literally said she’s waiting in her bf tag video with Brooks… So I guess she’s no longer waiting. She also didn’t answer the questions about getting married in the temple.

Then someone asked why so fast to get married. She goes, “We don’t feel like we have to get married. There’s no pressure for us to get married. But we just want to. He’s 27. And we’re about to move to Texas. And so we’re thinking about it.” Then her eyes got all big… So she’s definitely getting engaged SOON, if she’s not already engaged. She makes it seem like he’s 27 and sooo old, so it’s time to settle down. Lmao

I'm so mad i missed the live last night...i would've loved to be a fly on Brooklyn's wall after that one. I'm sorry, but she's such a witch. she doesn't even try to hide it at this point. she's got just the most bitter and nasty personality ever. what happened to their little "rebrand?" I guess only Bailey can talk about sex? or is Brooklyn just too embarrassed to admit that she's not a virgin anymore, and that she basically broke one of her religion's biggest rules after STRESSING the fact that she was waiting until marriage? yeah of course she and dakota want to get married...he's practically 90 and she's desperate for a husband. a match made in mormon heaven. i think she is engaged already but doesn't want to release the news yet...i just think it's weird that she'd move in with him and NOT be engaged. i think they're gonna announce their engagement around valentine's day - it's the perfect time to capitalize on a holiday where so many people get engaged...and it's on a monday this year, so wednesday will be just in time for their video drop. also coupled with the fact that they posted an almost two month old video to youtube yesterday. so, the real question: are they gonna be mr. and mrs. dakota McKnight-Blackburn? Or is she just gonna be Brooklyn Blackburn and not pull a bailey? only time will tell.

Reactions: 9
I can’t help but wonder what changed her mind. Whether it was Dakota himself, or if it was Bailey getting married. I feel like it would go along well with their rebrand for her to discuss things openly. I still feel gross about the fact that it seems she’s going to be settling down with a racist… I don’t understand why there isn’t more people who question that on their lives and things. Maybe they just don’t know. I wonder what mindy and Shawn think since Shawn seemed pretty appalled Bailey and asa shared a bed before marriage and they waited. I don’t know I feel like she’s just letting jealousy run her life at this point.

Reactions: 9
So Brooklyn is suddenly uncomfortable talking about waiting or not, but posted a tiktok asking for advice about growing out her pubic hair…. Saying that she’s itchy and doesn’t want to get bushy… wtf

it is obvious that Brooklyn is facing the pressure to get married now. what do you all think about Kamri? she has said that she is focused on getting her degree and not dating but do you think that shawn and mindy are pressuring her to date as well? Kamri is part of a religion that expects people to get married and settle down early, and for her to explicitly go against this must be hard.

I feel bad for all of them in the family with regards to the pressure to marry very young. However I feel more concerned that they will force early marriage by pressure onto Paisley when she reaches her early 20s. I know all the others have been born into the family religion but it just seems unfair is Paisley also has to submit to their "values". And Daxton clearly seems to prefer his own company so I wonder whether he would be under pressure too when he gets there. You might laugh at me for thinking this but in the context of getting married at 22/23 both Paisley and Daxton are only a few years away from it 😬
Rylan also looks a lot older all of a sudden and we think she rebelled a few years ago, will she do so again?
Bailey didn't get married in the temple so will the others be under pressure to make up for it? Who knows.
But the vibes I get from Dakota and Brooklyn are off.

Kamri seems most likely to break out rhe mould and focus on career, if she does pursue medical field she has a long road ahead. I hope she doesn't throw it away to get married for getting married's sake.

Lol, to think years ago I subscribed for the hair tutorials and now I'm here for the family soap opera 🍿

Reactions: 12
it is obvious that Brooklyn is facing the pressure to get married now. what do you all think about Kamri? she has said that she is focused on getting her degree and not dating but do you think that shawn and mindy are pressuring her to date as well? Kamri is part of a religion that expects people to get married and settle down early, and for her to explicitly go against this must be hard.
I find it hard to have much of an opinion on Kamri because she is so reserved. It's not a bad thing tbh, but I do feel like she only started a youtube channel for money or because the family pushed her to and has 0 passion for it. I have a feeling become a lot less present on social media when she graduates

I find it hard to have much of an opinion on Kamri because she is so reserved. It's not a bad thing tbh, but I do feel like she only started a youtube channel for money or because the family pushed her to and has 0 passion for it. I have a feeling become a lot less present on social media when she graduates
It does look like Kamri is becoming less active on Youtube. I think once she starts medical school she will hardly use social media. I find it a bit strange that Kamri and the twins are so close, considering that she is so different from them and the rest of the family (not obsessed with social media fame). It is clear that Brooklyn and Bailey are Mindy and Shaun's favourite because of their social media success, but Kamri has different priorities from the rest of the family. We can see that Rylan is much more isolated from the rest of her family and because she isn't that interested in Youtube Mindy and Shaun aren't too interested in her. However, that doesn't seem to be case for Kamri.

I'm late to make comments for past few discussions but anyway

that truth or drink was soooo weeeiiurrdd like mindy constantly pointing out that her husband is vanilla.... like OK..

Bailey and Asa saying they were intimate before marriage?? I'm so confused I thought nothing sexual with LDS / other Christian religions were not permitted correct me if I'm wrong because she also said she used the vibrator ? Is that a thing LDS consider OK before marriage? ...like what did they do touch themselves whilst looking at each other lol ..

And Brooklyns tik tok live OK so it's very clear she hasn't waited till marriage... I still do not like Dakota and his racist, anti blm, trump loving self like eughr:/// come on Brooklyn do not settle!!! Dump him lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.