Brooklyn and Bailey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was reading the comments on CGH’s recent video and some people mentioned a comment Mindy made to Paisley. Paisley got a reading timer as one of her gifts. Shaun said, “it’s a timer for when you read” and Mindy said, “or it’s a walk on the treadmill timer.” Then some of them start laughing. Idk why Mindy would say that to her. I’m sure Paisley gets plenty of exercise. Obviously she doesn’t look like them and I hope it doesn’t affect her self esteem when she gets older.
Paisley seemed like the only one genuinely grateful for her gifts too, the rest of them looked soooo done being on the vlog 🤣 I bet they had more expensive presents off camera because usually they each get like an apple watch and stuff but this year they only really showed one pressie from Mindy and Shaun then the presents from the grandparents. I did watch the video when I was doing some cleaning so I may have missed some of it.

Reactions: 1
I've said this a few times on this thread but I really do love how open Bailey has been about sex, I feel like a high profile LDS member talking about sex as a good thing and not a disgusting dirty secret is fantastic. But I do agree that it's sooo much so fast. I can't imagine how these couples cope mentally after jumping from not even seeing eachother naked to sex all in less than a few minutes. Like even her viewers are finding the jump from no sex talk to 95% sex talk on instagram difficult, can't even comprehend how that jump is personally

Reactions: 8
I've said this a few times on this thread but I really do love how open Bailey has been about sex, I feel like a high profile LDS member talking about sex as a good thing and not a disgusting dirty secret is fantastic. But I do agree that it's sooo much so fast. I can't imagine how these couples cope mentally after jumping from not even seeing eachother naked to sex all in less than a few minutes. Like even her viewers are finding the jump from no sex talk to 95% sex talk on instagram difficult, can't even comprehend how that jump is personally
Based solely on speculation, during a truth or drink video Bailey avoided a question about “how far she had gone” or something. So maybe Sex was the last thing on the list.
I do agree it’s a bit 0 to 100.
Kamri replied to a TikTok comment on a video that is now gone that they’re “rebranding” I don’t know if that was a voluntary rebrand or organic because the first time was such a big deal in Bailey/the McKnight’s life.

Reactions: 2
Oo just saw Kamri's tiktok that the McKnight's are rebranding. For those who don't have tiktok it says "when your family rebrand PR move is working". I know Bailey confirmed she is still mormon a few days ago and Dakota is but I wonder if the rest of the family are moving away from the church, a few commenters are asking that

Kamri replied to a TikTok comment on a video that is now gone that they’re “rebranding” I don’t know if that was a voluntary rebrand or organic because the first time was such a big deal in Bailey/the McKnight’s life.
Also the video is there for me, it's a vid of Rylan giving Kamri the middle finger lol

IMG_1370.jpeg

Is recycling a thing in the states??? This might sound like a hella stupid question but where I live you wouldn't DREAM of putting cardboard like this in the general bin? Its collected separately? Not like this is the recycling bin either as its in a plastic bin bag and the cup has a plastic lid and straw?? I'm just a bit confused lmao

Reactions: 7
I remember being young and really proud/happy when I started having sex... Luckily I only had one friend that I could tell and I still feel extremely embarrased when I think about it. I wonder how Bailey will feel in a while when it's not the biggest thing happening in her life anymore, thinking about how she shared all those personal things with almost 7 million followers including her whole family😟

Reactions: 3
Based solely on speculation, during a truth or drink video Bailey avoided a question about “how far she had gone” or something. So maybe Sex was the last thing on the list.
I do agree it’s a bit 0 to 100.
I think it’s strange that they “rebrand” right after Bailey had sex. It feels too much too fast. I was fine seeing Rylan give the middle finger, but seeing Mindy grind on Shaun in her tiktok 🤢 It’s weird that Bailey had sex and they all drop the innocent act. Maybe they saw how much attention Bailey was getting. Like Kamri said, it’s a PR move.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I remember being young and really proud/happy when I started having sex... Luckily I only had one friend that I could tell and I still feel extremely embarrased when I think about it. I wonder how Bailey will feel in a while when it's not the biggest thing happening in her life anymore, thinking about how she shared all those personal things with almost 7 million followers including her whole family😟
Oh I thought the rebranding comment was a joke because in the caption she insinuated that that’s how they really are.

Attachments

Oh I thought the rebranding comment was a joke because in the caption she insinuated that that’s how they really are.
I think what she means is that they're dropping the act of the perfect McKnight's and showing how they all really act behind the scenes. It is technically a rebrand and will likely help with PR even if it is a joke

I cringe every time I watch those competitions they organise - like polar plunge or gift card hunt - and see the McKnights children win. They have so much f money already, those poor Hairitage workers have bills to pay 😂 one of them even mentioned medical bills! I cannot stand that family

Reactions: 13
I cringe every time I watch those competitions they organise - like polar plunge or gift card hunt - and see the McKnights children win. They have so much f money already, those poor Hairitage workers have bills to pay 😂 one of them even mentioned medical bills! I cannot stand that family
Yes!! And the fact that once Brooklyn won she didn't even offer to give it to her co-worker who needed to pay medical bills! She only grudgingly gave her half when prompted on camera. Really losing a lot of respect for Brooklyn...

View attachment 968795

Is recycling a thing in the states??? This might sound like a hella stupid question but where I live you wouldn't DREAM of putting cardboard like this in the general bin? Its collected separately? Not like this is the recycling bin either as its in a plastic bin bag and the cup has a plastic lid and straw?? I'm just a bit confused lmao
recycling is a thing, but it’s very lacking… only a small percentage of what gets sent to recycling facilities in the US actually gets recycled. however, a lot of people still do keep a recycling bin, and we learn about it in school, so i’m surprised brooklyn doesn’t make an effort!!

I just watched the twins new video. Brooklyn and Dakota seem to be staying in an Airbnb with only one bed on New year's Eve. I wonder what the family thinks and if they are having sex. But Bailey was so open about the fact she waited.

I always think it's weird when Bailey does the new lash next door launch stories "she freaking loves" all of it but she never appears to wear any of it. But then again, that's what all influencers do for some cash... I do wonder why its always Bailey who does them and never Brooklyn, its their shared store?

I felt bad for Brooklyn in this. The idea was nice but it was all a bit awkward and unromantic.
Even when Dakota said to her “oh I love you..” he answer was still I love you but it was weird and didn’t seem genuine.
Come on Brooklyn drop the act we know you don’t love him!
Also major pet peeve of mine, that milk maid hairstyle! It doesn’t look good, it never has!

I felt bad for Brooklyn in this. The idea was nice but it was all a bit awkward and unromantic.
Even when Dakota said to her “oh I love you..” he answer was still I love you but it was weird and didn’t seem genuine.
Come on Brooklyn drop the act we know you don’t love him!
Also major pet peeve of mine, that milk maid hairstyle! It doesn’t look good, it never has!
LOL yes!! The milk maid hair needs to GO!

Did ya'll also notice that Kamri recently has been posting about her med school journey (good on her) super frequently recently? Tbh its annoying just because she romanticizes it way too much and makes it look like she's working 24/7 (even at baileys wedding), which isn't healthy and seriously makes other med/pre-med students feel like they're not doing enough. Whereas in reality, you can live a perfectly balanced lifestyle and get into med school and be a great doctor! Also, getting into school really won't be an issue for her, her name itself will probably get her a few interviews.

I agree that I don’t think Brooklyn is waiting anymore. I think that either Dakota wasn’t a virgin and ended up convincing Brooklyn, or that Brooklyn was upset Bailey reached that milestone first and asked Dakota. I think that they’re going to get engaged soon which is just so awful to me considering that the relationship seems so fake, though we can’t see anything other than what’s shown but the fact that he’s a blatant trump supporter and her family dynamic will always rub me the wrong way. I hope she doesn’t rush an engagement and actually takes the time to find someone instead of rushing to catch up with Bailey. I wonder what the family thinks of the relationship and Dakota. I feel like none of them ever tend to like brooklyns taste in men

Reactions: 8
LOL yes!! The milk maid hair needs to GO!

Did ya'll also notice that Kamri recently has been posting about her med school journey (good on her) super frequently recently? Tbh its annoying just because she romanticizes it way too much and makes it look like she's working 24/7 (even at baileys wedding), which isn't healthy and seriously makes other med/pre-med students feel like they're not doing enough. Whereas in reality, you can live a perfectly balanced lifestyle and get into med school and be a great doctor! Also, getting into school really won't be an issue for her, her name itself will probably get her a few interviews.
I think Kamri tries to be relatable to other students but I agree she seems to go overboard on how much she shows she does and how many projects and internships etc she has going on all at once.

Dakota has always given me stalker vibes, I feel like as soon as he heard brooklyn wasn't dating Brooks anymore he would of messaged her everyday until she finally agreed to go out with him. It seems that way too as he said I love you so early on and she didn't say it back until nearly 2 months later......

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.