Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justcallmekat

Chatty Member
View attachment 2626793
Here lies another cooking fiasco and TMI. She def did NOT need to post all that info OR a pic of her ON THE TOILET. like how EMBARRASSING
I thought she said Dakota was a great cook but he didn’t notice the chunky milk? They really need to stop oversharing. No way I’d tell 9 million people I had diarrhea (or post a photo of me on the toilet)… and who says “shizzz” It sounds like a middle schooler who wants to cuss

• Haha
Reactions: 8

starbucks10v3r

In one of their vlogmas (I don’t know which number but it was Christmas Eve I think) Brooklyn and Datoada opened sipcity and worked a shift there - Brooklyn stated because ‘it’s so hard to get people to work around Christmas’ …. Not ‘we thought our minimum wage employees deserved a break over Christmas’. I thought it just screamed of entitlement, ignorance and fake ‘we work so hard’ persona from Brooklyn who probably ‘works’ about 15 minutes a week. I’ve always preferred Brooklyn to Bailey but fuck that entitled comment pissed me off a lot
Heaven forbid she has to work at the place she wanted to create “so badly” ☠

• Haha

Kcn

Chatty Member
Sorry for the bad screenshots but the writing stating the trip is gifted being the EXACT same shade of purple as Dakota’s top is clearly not an accident. The second photo is when she waves her hand in front of it a little and you can see the hashtags. They are so privileged and don’t even have the decency to admit it

Attachments

• Wow

emmer_moans

VIP Member
I had a lazy day today, didn’t feel the need to post on instagram about it complete with bullet point list of things I did…

• Haha

JsMama2019

Exactly. I watched the video like oh wow they met Taylor - but they did not 😂
And I can also guarantee you Taylor does not watch every single influencer and that was invited. You know her PR people were in charge of that. For Brooklyn and Bailey to have that look on their face like she watches their YouTube videos is priceless LOL

Just-opinion

VIP Member
WOW!! Not only did they copy the ingredients and order, they also copied Swig’s prices for the cup sizes and the add-ins. Someone send this to Swig.. Do they not have a single original idea?
Wait, sorry as an Australian I have to ask, 44oz is over 1 litre of fluid, do people actually buy 44oz of soft drink just for themselves? It seems insane!

• Wow

Donuts4Life

Brooklyn and Bailey have the most easiest jobs and lives in the world: film a video (and don’t edit it), upload a video to YouTube, respond to comments for an hour, attend meetings, film trying on different pieces of clothing and describing it on LND Instagram Stories, get Starbucks, have a personal chauffeur drive you around, etc,.

Oh what I would do to be an “influencer,” “feminist,” “entrepreneur” like you B+B.

Just-opinion

VIP Member
Is there hard drugs in the beef stew that Bailey and Asa have made once again? There is literally no other reason they are so obsessed with it

• Haha

justcallmekat

Chatty Member
Comparing themselves to Paisley again! They’re always making Paisley the negative when they compare themselves to her. With B&B comparing how “teeny tiny” they are to her, Kamri insisting Paisley couldn’t wear her shorts, and Mindy saying Paisley’s timer could be used for the treadmill, I bet sweet Paisley is going to have body dysmorphia. No one thought Brooklyn was 12 🙄 18 maybe, but not 12.

Also, kind of strange they’re going all the way to Utah for an ITK party… I bet they’re also doing something for Brooklyn’s 2nd wedding but they’re just not saying it

Attachments

• Sad

starbucks10v3r

She ✨️self diagnosed✨️ and she could tell she didn't have a concussion but the Dr. Friend who was working told them to come in to ER. She had staples without anesthesia and posted everything among b&b, mindy and kamri herself because ✨️content✨️
I don’t see how you yourself could diagnose yourself with a concussion or not, accurately, if you have brain issues going on LOL. Glad the doc told her to go to the ER anyway.

It also makes sense as to why she was so emotional about getting the helicopter home and why the other group would give up their hike for her. I’m sure the thought of missing the surgery was really scary.

Nupy

I just did the math, when they got married, Shaun was 24 and Mindy was 19! Then they had B&B two years later.
I mean, 19 & 24 dating is alright I think (though she looks more like 16 and he 26) but 19 is way too young to get married imho, especially if you have kids right away.
Mindy in her 40's acting and dressing like a teenager and pretending she's the same age as her daughters, getting away from her children over and over again for weeks speaks volumes.
She is now living her 20's as she couldn't back then. Kind of sad. I'm genuinely happy for the girls they weren't forced to get married and have children as young as Mindy.

RE: Everest
They are going to hike 200m and call it a day. No need to do more than a few steps to prove they did it.

• Heart

starbucks10v3r

She brought 4 new pieces of swimwear today, and she brought more on Amazon and somewhere else online, after she recently brought multiple swimwear items for use at the lake house. You need one swimming costume, maybe two, a dozen per trip to some water is ridiculous
But what is funny is i feel like i only see them wear the same few swim suits. Like they keep buying clothes and swim wear but wear the same stuff all the time. Like why buy it then??
---
At this point the McKnight mansion probably stands empty most of the time. The twins have moved out, Kamri and Rylan are out of state, and at the weekends they seem to be at the lake house. Imagine having that massive house and not being there.
Mindy and shaun are now in Estonia…. So you are right. Empty lol

Last edited:

Kcn

Chatty Member
100% the type of people to do white saviour things in Africa and pretend they changed the world by painting the side of a school

They probably think Africa is one country too 🙃

• Sad

KittyKatMadrid

VIP Member
Exhausted from doing what? They wake up at 10am, work 3h per day, takes vacations every month and miss girl is still tired?
Screenshot_20230705_190322_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

justcallmekat

Chatty Member
And here is her complaining at the end lol. Maybe if she would have prepared better for this, it would have went better. And total first world problems. I would think this is the last time she tries to bite off more than she can chew with a trip. Was Mindy this pathetic about the trip?
It’s the way she’s looking at herself cry 🤡 Does she want us to feel sorry for her? She chose to do this hike (while being unprepared). And she knew she’d be gone 12-14 days, why didn’t she pack enough underwear? She hadn’t slept in a “normal bed” and didn’t have chicken for 2 weeks.. Brooklyn your privilege is showing

Liz.Lemon

Why on earth do they NEVER mention who they’re seeing ?! I don’t friggin care about live nation or whoever is planning gigs. Tell me who’s performing! 😤
Also that reel was awkward as hell!

• Haha